Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Worst Photoshop effort ever

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Worst Photoshop effort ever
« on: February 16, 2010, 09:33:39 AM »
And the Oscar for worst performance in a Photoshopped or farked picture goes to Bryan Lyman of the Birmingham News for his spectatularly shitty attempt at "Gene Chizik wears a Bama shirt"  There's not a single farker on this board who would have failed so badly.  Just an awful effort.  His color blends look like a mentally challenged five year old did them with crayon. You can still see the original orange bleeding through in several places.  The extraneous white check on the right shoulder is pathetic.

By far the worst attempt at a fark the Academy has ever seen. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Worst Photoshop effort ever
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 09:38:42 AM »
I mean, it wouldn't be terrible by quick and dirty to support a joke on a message board standards, but for a major publication to put that out, yeah. They frequently do that kind of garbage for Finebaum "illustrations".

This begs the question.

Link?

I'd like to know the context of this blasphemy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 09:41:52 AM »
I mean, it wouldn't be terrible by quick and dirty to support a joke on a message board standards, but for a major publication to put that out, yeah. They frequently do that kind of garbage for Finebaum "illustrations".

This begs the question.

Link?

I'd like to know the context of this blasphemy.

http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2010/02/finebaum_gene_chizik_copies_ni.html

It's a "Gene Chizik copied Saban, don't you know your place you stupid Auburn hicks" piece.  Typical.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 10:01:42 AM »
Seriously...they seriously put that up.  I could do a better job in paint.  Fuck that I could do a better job in 5 minutes, with my eyes closed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 10:03:12 AM »
Mr. Lyman forgot to remove the orange wrist band as well. It looks like Coach Chizik needs his V8.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 10:18:48 AM »
http://blog.al.com/press-register-sports/2010/02/finebaum_gene_chizik_copies_ni.html

It's a "Gene Chizik copied Saban, don't you know your place you stupid Auburn hicks" piece.  Typical.
Yup. Another Finebaum article.

Go back through the Finebaum archives. Almost every one of his articles over the last 4 months or so have been "illustrated" by this dipshit.

Again, play to your audience. "Readin wurds is too hard. At'sa funny picture ere. How you reckon ney dun nat?"

I just picture Finebaum chuckling like a weasel as whoever designed that guffaws like a waterhead when he shows it to him.

Past examples include:

This one, I imagine he asked for a waffle that resembled Urban Meyer. Probably hoping for a little more than this

(This one, truly is the worst)

The context of these "illustrations" are usually worse than you think...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 10:26:30 AM »
Perhaps Chizik is smart enough to know there is no way Auburn can ever really beat Alabama on a consistent basis, or at least as long as Saban goes to work every day on Paul Bryant Drive. Perhaps his strategy is to create as much chaos for as long as possible. What's to lose?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They finally can string two games together and call it a streak for the first time since the 90's, and suddenly we never dominated them for the six games before that.

Amazing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 11:08:06 AM »
And the Oscar for worst performance in a Photoshopped or farked picture goes to Bryan Lyman of the Birmingham News for his spectatularly shitty attempt at "Gene Chizik wears a Bama shirt"  There's not a single farker on this board who would have failed so badly.  Just an awful effort.  His color blends look like a mentally challenged five year old did them with crayon. You can still see the original orange bleeding through in several places.  The extraneous white check on the right shoulder is pathetic.

By far the worst attempt at a fark the Academy has ever seen. 

Feel like writing a quick dig story?

Something along the lines of if you are going to write crappy stories at least use a good photoshop job.

post it on the front page with his crappy fark...mine and then I will go on AL and post a link to here.

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »
Way better job. You even payed attention to detail. +3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 11:50:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor