Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's looking like more snow is on the way....

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: It's looking like more snow is on the way....
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 03:31:17 PM »
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Fucking dupe.  

You mean like the climate change occurring on Mars?  The same "climate change" that mimics what's happening here?  

Why don't you fly your happy ass up there and see if you can get the martians to "go green" and reduce their carbon footprint.  

Al Gore = PT Barnum.  There's a sucker born every minute.  And you're one.

You do realize that respected scientists who study the sun's activity report the lowest activity in quite a while.  They suggest that if the pattern does not change, earth is in store for a prolonged period of frigid weather -- one that could rival the Little Ice Age that lasted 500 years and didn't end until around the time of the Civil War. 

Global warming does not exist.  Climate change (what there is) is cyclical, not something people created. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 03:42:00 PM »
Banks are closed Monday, President's Day....

MOTHER FUCKER.

I'm never going to get this check in...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 06:33:32 PM »
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Fucking dupe.  

You mean like the climate change occurring on Mars?  The same "climate change" that mimics what's happening here?  

Why don't you fly your happy ass up there and see if you can get the martians to "go green" and reduce their carbon footprint.  

Al Gore = PT Barnum.  There's a sucker born every minute.  And you're one.

You do realize that respected scientists who study the sun's activity report the lowest activity in quite a while.  They suggest that if the pattern does not change, earth is in store for a prolonged period of frigid weather -- one that could rival the Little Ice Age that lasted 500 years and didn't end until around the time of the Civil War. 

Global warming does not exist.  Climate change (what there is) is cyclical, not something people created. 
Global Warming does exist, stupid fuck.  It's a fucking cycle.  Did I say that people are creating it?  NO.  Two Summers ago, when it was hitting 114 degrees, it broke a record that was set back in the, I think, 30's.  They didn't know what to call it back then, they just knew that it was hotter than a mutha fucka outside while they tended to their fields.  Had Al Gore been around back then, he would've been screamin' "Global Warming" just like he was two or three years ago.  Also, in the movie "Day After Tomorrow", IMO that's what is going on right now....but not to that extreme.  When the Polar Ice Caps (freshwater) melt into salt water, the way it has been doing for years, it's going to change shit up.  If anyone don't think that shit has changed a little, remember what 8 degrees felt like?  I do, it fuckin' sucked, it was so damn cold that morning that......Holy shit it's snowing in Warrior right now (5:31pm Feb. 15th)....anyway it was so damn cold that morning that my windows weren't frosen over, it was too cold for the dew.  I'm not kidding, it's coming down pretty steady right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2010, 06:53:49 PM »
Holy shit it's snowing in Warrior right now (5:31pm Feb. 15th)....anyway it was so damn cold that morning that my windows weren't frosen over, it was too cold for the dew.  I'm not kidding, it's coming down pretty steady right now.
The kids and I just got back from the park.  Not a cloud in the sky - maybe 60 degrees.  I had to turn on the air conditioner in my dark blue car because the sun had heated it up too much...

Enjoy your snow... you guys can get me back in July when I am screaming about the heat....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2010, 07:04:38 PM »
The kids and I just got back from the park.  Not a cloud in the sky - maybe 60 degrees.  I had to turn on the air conditioner in my dark blue car because the sun had heated it up too much...

Enjoy your snow... you guys can get me back in July when I am screaming about the heat....
Well, it's not snowing anymore.....wait nevermind, yup it's still snowin'.  WOOO HOOO!!!!  Does this mean the mole saw it's shadow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2010, 07:12:52 PM »

Yall need to lay off the aerosol hairspray.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
In some strange way, I think prowler was agreeing with you and possibly adding a point to the anti-global warming argument.  Don't ask me to explain how I came to that conclusion, it just didn't look like he was taking an opposing stance.

Fail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 07:15:42 PM »
Global Warming does exist, stupid fuck.  It's a fucking cycle.  Did I say that people are creating it?  NO.  Two Summers ago, when it was hitting 114 degrees, it broke a record that was set back in the, I think, 30's.  They didn't know what to call it back then, they just knew that it was hotter than a mutha fucka outside while they tended to their fields.  Had Al Gore been around back then, he would've been screamin' "Global Warming" just like he was two or three years ago.  Also, in the movie "Day After Tomorrow", IMO that's what is going on right now....but not to that extreme.  When the Polar Ice Caps (freshwater) melt into salt water, the way it has been doing for years, it's going to change shit up.  If anyone don't think that shit has changed a little, remember what 8 degrees felt like?  I do, it fuckin' sucked, it was so damn cold that morning that......Holy shit it's snowing in Warrior right now (5:31pm Feb. 15th)....anyway it was so damn cold that morning that my windows weren't frosen over, it was too cold for the dew.  I'm not kidding, it's coming down pretty steady right now.

Don't be a moron.  "Global warming" and cyclical (normal, regular) changes in climate due to a variety of factors are NOT the same things.  Not even you are stupid enough to believe that.  

Oh wait, you believe what happened in some fucking movie like Day After Tomorrow has basis in reality.  You're one of the idiots who'll be telling us ten years from now that the jewish theater owner and her black boyfriend helped some band of renegades kill Hitler.  You'll be claiming that Will Smith shot down an alien and Uncle Eddie flew a biplane up their ship's ass.  You'll claim you rode a float with Ferris Buehler.  You'll insist that werewolves and vampires are engaged in a centuries old struggle for control of the underworld.   You'll tell everybody Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis fucked Aerosmith and then rode a rocket to blow up a meteor.  You'll believe the Emperor turned a young Anakin and made him become Darth Vader back in the ancient times before the Mayans.  

Yeah. All that shit happened sucker.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2010, 07:17:52 PM »
You'll be claiming that Will Smith shot down an alien and Uncle Eddie flew a biplane up their ship's ass.  
It's COUSIN Eddie.  COUSIN.  Your entire argument just lost all credibility.  Forget it.  Just... forget it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »
It's COUSIN Eddie.  COUSIN.  Your entire argument just lost all credibility.  Forget it.  Just... forget it...

You're right.  Cousin Eddie.  How could I possibly have missed that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »
Don't be a moron.  "Global warming" and cyclical (normal, regular) changes in climate due to a variety of factors are NOT the same things.  Not even you are stupid enough to believe that.  

Oh wait, you believe what happened in some fucking movie like Day After Tomorrow has basis in reality.  You're one of the idiots who'll be telling us ten years from now that the jewish theater owner and her black boyfriend helped some band of renegades kill Hitler.  You'll be claiming that Will Smith shot down an alien and Uncle Eddie flew a biplane up their ship's ass.  You'll claim you rode a float with Ferris Buehler.  You'll insist that werewolves and vampires are engaged in a centuries old struggle for control of the underworld.   You'll tell everybody Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis fucked Aerosmith and then rode a rocket to blow up a meteor.  You'll believe the Emperor turned a young Anakin and made him become Darth Vader back in the ancient times before the Mayans.  

Yeah. All that shit happened sucker.  
I know you're referring to Prowler, but the reason I posted the Day After Tomorrow example, was NOT because I believe it to be scientific documentary by any stretch.

It's that you are arrogantly mischaracterizing the opponent's argument, as is your M.O.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 07:32:31 PM »
Whatever Kaos, Hitler did die in a movie theater and Global Warming does exist, it's a fuckin' cycle.  You call it whatever the fuck you want to call it, but Earth goes through cycles of Warming and Cooling has been for 14 Bwazillion years, it'll continue to do it until the end of time...Dec. 21st, 2012.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
MOTHER FUCKER.

I'm never going to get this check in...

You're correct...until Hogbear says otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010, 07:39:33 PM »
Whatever Kaos, Hitler did die in a movie theater and Global Warming does exist, it's a fuckin' cycle.  You call it whatever the fuck you want to call it, but Earth goes through cycles of Warming and Cooling has been for 14 Bwazillion years, it'll continue to do it until the end of time...Dec. 21st, 2012.
+ 1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 07:50:01 PM »

How can you fail to understand that the concept of "global warming" as it is presented today has no relation whatsoever to the cyclical changes the planet endures? 

The two things are polar (pun intended) opposites.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 08:19:06 PM »
"global warming" as it is presented today has no relation whatsoever to the cyclical changes the planet endures? 

The two things are polar (pun intended) opposites.
by Al Gore?  Correct.

There is also something known as Global Cooling.  It always follows Global Warming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 08:20:58 PM »
BTW, it's still snowing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 08:32:20 PM »
by Al Gore?  Correct.

There is also something known as Global Cooling.  It always follows Global Warming.

"Global warming" as it is presented today is always brought up by tree hugging, bleeding heart liberals who claim people are causing the planet to warm.  It's a bullshit argument. 

Kaos' argument is against the "cause", and you are counter-arguing with the "effect". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »
"Global warming" as it is presented today is always brought up by tree hugging, bleeding heart liberals who claim people are causing the planet to warm.  It's a bullshit argument. 

Kaos' argument is against the "cause", and you are counter-arguing with the "effect". 
Except it's not.

Whether or not you accept the argument as fact, at least understand it.

Was The Day After Tomorrow being endorsed by Al Gore & the hippies? I keep using that as an example, only because you have to be at least familiar with it. I'd reference actual studies and articles on the topic, but you would no doubt use it to stray the argument into one I wasn't trying to make about the validity of such claims.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »
The Day After Tomorrow was nothing but a watered down version of An Inconvenient Truth.

Gore and his band of willing hippie idiots have done more to supress scientific fact than any other group of idealogical thugs in the history of mankind. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."