Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Love from the Birdman

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Love from the Birdman
« on: February 10, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »
Birdman says hey to all, wants everyone to know his rehab for munching to much cock is going well.   Wanted me to post this story and say he is in love with Jessica Simpson.

John Mayer has a big mouth.

The musician who makes "O-faces" when he plays guitar solos told Playboy magazine intimate details about his high-profile relationships with Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson, from bedroom secrets to why they broke up.

And it turns out one reason he and Aniston didn't work was because he can't keep his thoughts to himself.

Surprise!

The lovely and talented Jen Aniston.

"One of the most significant differences between us was that I was tweeting," he told Playboy. "There was a rumor that I had been dumped because I was tweeting too much. That wasn't it, but that was a big difference. The brunt of her success came before TMZ and Twitter. I think she's still hoping it goes back to 1998. She saw my involvement in technology as courting distraction. And I always said, '"These are the new rules.'"

Mayer went on to say he regrets they didn't last, but not without a little dig at her advanced age (compared to his).

"I'll always be sorry that it didn't last. In some ways I wish I could be with her," he said. "But I can't change the fact that I need to be 32."

Aniston just turned 41. Ouch.

But it turns out Aniston got off relatively easily in the Playboy interview compared to Jessica Simpson.

The lovely and talented Jessica Simpson.

"That girl, for me, is a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them," he spilled. "Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me... Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."

But Mayer was just getting started on the weird sex-as-drugs metaphors.

"There are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, "I want to quit my life and just f***in' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f*** you, I would start selling all my shit just to keep f***ing you."

Yikes. Maybe Mayer should take into account Simpson's tweet from a few days ago, when she quoted Bob Dylan.

"'You can fake an orgasim but you can't fake laughter' Bob Dylan," Simpson tweeted (and misspelled) on January 30.

Is she talking to you, John?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Love from the Birdman
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »
I always figured Birdman loved John Mayer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 02:34:08 PM »
I always figured Birdman loved John Mayer.

Have you never heard his passionate defense of Jon Mayer?

For real...Steve loves that guy.  In a totally gay way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
I kinda miss the Birdman.......in a non-AWK kinda way. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 03:17:38 PM »
Have you never heard his passionate defense of Jon Mayer?

For real...Steve loves that guy.  In a totally gay way.
I have indeed, it's scary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »
This is our message from beyond the grave?

This?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 05:04:17 PM »
This is our message from beyond the grave?

This?

Why would it not be that Jessica Simpson can and will put it on your ass? I think this is a hell of a message...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions