Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

An Example Of How Bammers Don't Get It

Birmingham

Re: An Example Of How Bammers Don't Get It
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 08:31:29 PM »
How does Bryant-Denny-Tuberville Stadium compare to Jordan-Hare?

It kicks its ass.  I'm sure you'll think the other way around.  Neither of us are probably surprised.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 08:38:22 PM »
It kicks its ass.  I'm sure you'll think the other way around.  Neither of us are probably surprised.

My only complaint with Jordan Hare stems from some idiot that thought it was a good idea to replace our troughs in the mens room with urinals.  It has caused me a great deal of waiting in line time that should only happen at the ladies room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2010, 08:39:14 PM »
Okay......Stevo.  I didn't ask you.  I wanted rws' opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2010, 09:47:01 PM »
Splain.

I thought I read that the Governor of Alabama called The University of Alabama the capstone of public education. However I was wrong. It was the University President G.H Denny that called Alabama the capstone. You can retract my statement about "another reason". Any University President would called their university the best.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2010, 09:51:02 PM »
I thought I read that the Governor of Alabama called The University of Alabama the capstone of public education. However I was wrong. It was the University President G.H Denny that called Alabama the capstone. You can retract my statement about "another reason". Any University President would called their university the best.

At least you corrected it - kudos. You not a dumbass like Vaginaham is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 10:31:30 PM »
Incorrect....he said Crapstain, but y'all were too busy in a inbreeding orgy to hear him correctly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2010, 10:59:46 PM »
At least you corrected it - kudos. You not a dumbass like Vaginaham is.

Thanks. But I would have call myself a dumbass if I did not correct it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2010, 11:01:34 PM »
Incorrect....he said Crapstain, but y'all were too busy in a inbreeding orgy to hear him correctly.

Prowler I can always count on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions