Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck the Saints...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: phuk the Saints...
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »
All of that state can float back to France as far as I care.....and yes - converting any onside kick is LUCK. Its Tecmo Bowl shit.

Gene Chizik (and Tommy Tuberville) says you can fuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Fuck the Saints...
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 02:11:37 PM »
On that line of thinking, catching a pass is luck, running for a first down is luck, etc..., etc...., etc....

They called the play at the right time and caught the Colts off guard, and the ball rolled their way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »
All of that state can float back to France as far as I care.....and yes - converting any onside kick is LUCK. Its Tecmo Bowl shit. And if you think Freeney being hurt did not make a difference, then you need to read up on how the Colts D works in regards to getting pressure on the QB. That is their style. When Freeney began to really become a non factor, Caldwell employed the Bend Don't Break philosophy that Dungy used before him giving the Saints all the underneath stuff and short screens. This was their demise. Once Freeney got stiff at halftime - it was over. The onside kick was just icing and a momentum gainer. Real talk here TW.
Oh kiss my ass.  I don't claim to be as knowledgeable about the actual X's and O's as some guys on here, since I never played.  But I still can appreciate the nuances of the game.  Having tits does not change that - if it did, Andre Smith and Mt. Cody would be at home sacking groceries right now.

I never even mentioned Freeney being hurt, but you know, too bad (And I do mean that sincerely - the Colts are my second fav team).   But that is just the game of football.  People get hurt.  Luck is usually defined as a chance occurrence - injuries in football should be expected.  So in my mind, that was not LUCK.  If I am not mistaken (and I am not), he laid the only sack on Brees all night.  So he still had an impact on the game, even if only in the first half.  If the Colts had come out and been able to do what they have done to other teams all year, i.e., use their offensive powers to beat the living hell out of people and rack up points, then Freeney's stiff ankle would not have been as big a deal in the second half.  Not to mention the fact that he has been injured for two weeks - knowing that he might not be 100%, or even 50%, you have to game plan around it and be prepared for it.  Luck has nothing to do with that.  Maybe if he was injured during the game, and the Colts had been counting on him, then you might have an argument for his injury being some sort of luck for the Saints (see:  McCoy, Colt) but not when his injury was a known factor going into the game.

The Saints won all year.  Their QB was no less talented than the Colt's QB this year.  Most accurate passer in the NFL.  Number one seed in their division.  Luck did not get them there.  The Saints pulled it together when it counted.  Saints win.  Get over it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »
Oh kiss my ass.  I don't claim to be as knowledgeable about the actual X's and O's as some guys on here, since I never played.  But I still can appreciate the nuances of the game.  Having tits does not change that - if it did, Andre Smith and Mt. Cody would be at home sacking groceries right now.

I never even mentioned Freeney being hurt, but you know, too bad (And I do mean that sincerely - the Colts are my second fav team).   But that is just the game of football.  People get hurt.  Luck is usually defined as a chance occurrence - injuries in football should be expected.  So in my mind, that was not LUCK.  If I am not mistaken (and I am not), he laid the only sack on Brees all night.  So he still had an impact on the game, even if only in the first half.  If the Colts had come out and been able to do what they have done to other teams all year, i.e., use their offensive powers to beat the living hell out of people and rack up points, then Freeney's stiff ankle would not have been as big a deal in the second half.  Not to mention the fact that he has been injured for two weeks - knowing that he might not be 100%, or even 50%, you have to game plan around it and be prepared for it.  Luck has nothing to do with that.  Maybe if he was injured during the game, and the Colts had been counting on him, then you might have an argument for his injury being some sort of luck for the Saints (see:  McCoy, Colt) but not when his injury was a known factor going into the game.

The Saints won all year.  Their QB was no less talented than the Colt's QB this year.  Most accurate passer in the NFL.  Number one seed in their division.  Luck did not get them there.  The Saints pulled it together when it counted.  Saints win.  Get over it.

Actually they found out it was a ruptured tendon not long ago. Even knowing that, they had no idea how he would hold up. Sheeesh - just messin with ya TW. Go have yourself a beer or 12 and enjoy! :booz:

And ok ok, congrats to your team. 

Or better yet - Glad to hear you have tits  :vn:  But I think were gonna need proof....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »
Actually they found out it was a ruptured tendon not long ago. Even knowing that, they had no idea how he would hold up. Sheeesh - just messin with ya TW. Go have yourself a beer or 12 and enjoy! :booz:

And ok ok, congrats to your team. 

Or better yet - Glad to hear you have tits  :vn:  But I think were gonna need proof....
That was just a casual "kiss my ass".  You would know it if I was worked up. 

You want tits verification status, apparently you have to show up at an X tailgate... and wait about... oh, two bottles of wine...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 05:31:07 PM »
That was just a casual "kiss my ass".  You would know it if I was worked up. 

You want tits verification status, apparently you have to show up at an X tailgate... and wait about... oh, two bottles of wine...
She saves sie kisses for the important guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »
Once Freeney got stiff at halftime - it was over.
No excuse - I can get stiff at the two minute warning, and be over before halftime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions