Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spencer Regions Has Committed To....

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Spencer Regions Has Committed To....
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 04:25:33 PM »
And for the record, I have no clue if Region will end up at Auburn. If he does great, if he doesn't, that's fine too. But as of right now, he made Saban look like the total ass clown that we all know him to be.

In my opinion, the pressure is squarely on Saban. And he is feeling the pressure by pressuring these kids to commit early and then not enjoy the process. Fuck you Saban. Not everyone likes to be treated like a little bitch. Sure, the media likes it when you slap them around...they will still stick your dick in their mouths...but not everyone likes it. Fuck you. Your time is coming you little prick...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »
This could be fun. You know this is not over.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 04:27:20 PM by No Huddle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Token

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »
And for the record, I have no clue if Region will end up at Auburn. If he does great, if he doesn't, that's fine too. But as of right now, he made Saban look like the total ass clown that we all know him to be.

In my opinion, the pressure is squarely on Saban. And he is feeling the pressure by pressuring these kids to commit early and then not enjoy the process. Fuck you Saban. Not everyone likes to be treated like a little bitch. Sure, the media likes it when you slap them around...they will still stick your dick in their mouths...but not everyone likes it. Fuck you. Your time is coming you little prick...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

:thumsup:

All I'm saying is, there's going to be much gnashing of the teeth when the hat trick makes it's presence next year.  And I guarantee they'll be one or two people pulling signature comments from this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »

I still prefer
GOBBLE GOBBLE, MOTHERFUCKER!

oh, and
NICE TITS, BITCH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 04:34:52 PM »
All I'm saying is, there's going to be much gnashing of the teeth when the hat trick makes it's presence next year.  And I guarantee they'll be one or two people pulling signature comments from this thread.
So, you're guaranteeing that he'll be signing with someone other than Auburn?  So, I guess you're saying that he'll be signing with FSU, since that was the only other hat on the table.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 04:40:05 PM »

I don't give a fuck. He bitch slapped Saban today. Told his a big "FUCK YOU". That shit is funny to me. If he switches from Auburn back to Alabama, that is something that Saban has to live with.

If I asked a girl out, and she completely embarrased me in front of everyone and called me and my family a bunch of names, I'll be damned if I would accept a date from her later on. If Saban does, so be it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 04:45:42 PM »
I don't give a fuck. He bitch slapped Saban today. Told his a big "FUCK YOU". That shit is funny to me. If he switches from Auburn back to Alabama, that is something that Saban has to live with.

If I asked a girl out, and she completely embarrased me in front of everyone and called me and my family a bunch of names, I'll be damned if I would accept a date from her later on. If Saban does, so be it.
FWIW, you guys know the only AU recruit I have talked badly about was Lache Seastrunk. I still think that kid is a douche. It has nothing to do with where he goes to school. This is recruit #2 on my list. I hope we pull his offer after this, and that our staff doesn't even waste its time trying to get him back. I wish him an injury free career at AU, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2010, 04:51:41 PM »
Sounds like the gnashing of teeth will be coming from the bammers.......

"I felt like I was taken for granted even by the coaching staff at Alabama. That's just not where I need to be. I'm not about to go into that kind of program.

"The fans and reporters were really, really surprised, but I'm doing what's best for me and my family."

"I feel really good. I feel so at ease," Region said. "I'm so blessed that I have all of this. I'm glad that my family is happy and I'm happy because without my family I'm nothing and football means nothing to me.

"I'm really happy to be an Auburn Tiger. Auburn is back. We will win the SEC in the next four years."

FWIW, you guys know the only AU recruit I have talked badly about was Lache Seastrunk. I still think that kid is a douche. It has nothing to do with where he goes to school. This is recruit #2 on my list. I hope we pull his offer after this, and that our staff doesn't even waste its time trying to get him back. I wish him an injury free career at AU, though.

Do you really think Coach Sheban will stop recruiting the Top OLineman in State, one of the Top Offensive Linemen in the Southeast?  I mean, he should stop recruiting him, because he's committed now...so move along, Auburn just landed a commitment from one of the top offensive lineman in the Southeast.  The kid is an Absolute Mauler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »
If all of those quotes are for real...

Damn.

Just, damn.

If uat did "steal" him back, or if he is some kind of mole, as suggested, it would be pathetic on their part to let someone in their program that just shit all over their P.R. like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2010, 05:51:45 PM »
If all of those quotes are for real...

Damn.

Just, damn.

If uat did "steal" him back, or if he is some kind of mole, as suggested, it would be pathetic on their part to let someone in their program that just shit all over their P.R. like that.
little Sheban just got desperate and it blew up all over his face....telling Spencer Region that if he didn't commit that they won't have a spot for him.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2010, 06:18:17 PM »

I agree that his comments are bad for P.R. and after
"Some stuff happened (Friday) night, and then this morning I chose Auburn," said Region.
I believe UA will no longer be an option.  I do have a question though.

If he grew up a fan.  Dreamed of running out of the tunnel at Bryant-Denny.  Had been waiting for the offer he got from Bama after Junior Day.  Why would he need to be pressured into committing?  I mean, if he loved it so much and had always dreamed about it, where's the pressure?  

Doesn't make any sense, but good luck either way, Regions.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 06:21:51 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
Wow!  I am shocked.  I guess I'll let him get away with a few chop blocks this year.  You know, cause that's how we roll in Auburn.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 07:07:36 PM »
What makes it even better, is that the owners of Cummings Sporting Goods are HUGE bama fans.  The owner of Pasquales is too.  That was his pizza box on the table.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 07:14:10 PM »
What makes it even better, is that the owners of Cummings Sporting Goods are HUGE bama fans.  The owner of Pasquales is too.  That was his pizza box on the table.
Also, they had a huge bammer flag in the background, but took it down right before the speech.  Notice the lady to the right of the table, the one in a SPuat jacket?  That's his mom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2010, 07:16:38 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can hear a pin drop in there!

Look at that bammer couple in the background when he puts the hat on!

Too much!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

However. University of Auburn? That's excusable for the out of state kids, but this kid's in Cullman...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2010, 07:39:26 PM »
However. University of Auburn? That's excusable for the out of state kids, but this kid's in Cullman...
Cullman...basically "out of state" when it comes to knowledge of Auburn University.....but he did say Auburn University later in his commitment speech.

Hell, I don't care if he said that he was committing to Alabama Polytechnical Institute, just as long as he's in Orange and Blue come 2011.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »
Cullman...basically "out of state" when it comes to knowledge of Auburn University.....but he did say Auburn University later in his commitment speech.

Hell, I don't care if he said that he was committing to Alabama Polytechnical Institute, just as long as he's in Orange and Blue come 2011.
FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2010, 07:56:43 PM »
Another thing, the video was edited.....it was edited to cut out the boos from the bammer crowd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2010, 08:01:47 PM »
Another thing, the video was edited.....it was edited to cut out the boos from the bammer crowd.

So, they edited out the background boos but were efficient enough to leave the background camera clicking noise? 

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions