Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Everyday...Signing Day Edition

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Auburn Everyday...Signing Day Edition
« on: February 04, 2010, 07:48:16 PM »
http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=aub&media=165902

Damn, I love the enthusiasm....Check out Coach Loop, coming in like a prize fighter, towards the end of the clip....HAHA!!!  FUCK YEAH!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Auburn Everyday...Signing Day Edition
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 08:13:08 PM »
I'll say it. I'm as gay for Chizik and this entire staff as the batshit bammers are for Saban.

I am not ashamed.

I want this entire series on DVD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 08:16:45 PM »
Is there an entire episode or just that 5 minute clip?

This show disappeared from my Tivo since the Iron Bowl...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 08:26:25 PM »
Great video! Thanks for posting Prowler!

That seriously got my fired up! It's hard not to like the coaches after watching that...but I am sure I can find something this fall I guess.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 09:21:17 PM »
OUTSTANDING!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 09:44:11 PM »
Is there an entire episode or just that 5 minute clip?

This show disappeared from my Tivo since the Iron Bowl...
I think you have to subscribe to watch the entire episode.  I really, REALLY hope they put out a Full DVD (Behind the scenes, gag reels, indepth shit, etc).  $25? $35? $45?  I'll buy it....Regular DVD quality, Blu-Ray quality, whatever....just put the mutha fuckers on the damn shelf, I'll definitely buy three.  One for me, one for kaos (because I'm sure he hasn't seen any of them, but since he's a movie critic and all, I figured he could humor us all with his thoughts on the show) and then one for greaseybammer (I'll first have to figure out which trailer park he's in, then which trailer...it probably won't be too hard to spot, I'll just look for the houndstooth trailer and the Trans-am on blocks).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 09:58:38 PM »
Houndstooth trailer?

I fucking snorted with laughter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 10:02:23 PM »
Hard not to enjoy that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 12:04:07 AM »
Damn, I'm ready to hit somebody,.,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 12:05:46 AM »
I have to say that was a pretty good clip.  Good stuff.   :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 12:16:46 AM »
If I had one, it would have moved.

I.  LOVE.  Trooper.  Taylor.

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 12:37:09 AM »
Hard not to enjoy that. 
Be honest. You tried.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 01:08:05 AM »
I love Auburn, and wonder why anyone would choose to go to another school.  That segment, their attitude, enthusiasm, and chemistry shows me that they have it.  They actually believe in Auburn and themselves.  I freakin' love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 07:35:02 AM »
I wondered if they would try to parlay that series into another year thing?  I like it.  You actually get a lot the things that you used to get in the football review 20 years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 11:59:14 AM »
http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=aub&media=165902

Damn, I love the enthusiasm....Check out Coach Loop, coming in like a prize fighter, towards the end of the clip....HAHA!!!  FUCK YEAH!!!

I just impregnated my keyboard.  :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jadennis

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »
If I had one, it would have moved.

I.  LOVE.  Trooper.  Taylor.

That is all.

Post of the month (including January).

If any bammer ever accuses us of cheating in recruiting...show them this video.  That isn't a group that "knew" what they were getting for sure.  That's a group that poured themselves into this class and the responses are genuine joy at the revelation that it paid off with each fax that came through.

I also really enjoy seeing the "not at the podium" Chizik.  To hear him interact with coaches, players, and parents gives me a better understanding of how he was able to get this staff to join him here and gives me hope that when they move on one-by-one to other jobs, he'll be able to lure other top notch assistants to take their place.

That being said, I really, really hope we can keep this staff intact for 2-4 years.  If we do, things have a chance to get back to the 2004-2006 level of success.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 05:22:05 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 12:17:00 AM »
Post of the month (including January).

If any bammer ever accuses us of cheating in recruiting...show them this video.  That isn't a group that "knew" what they were getting for sure.  That's a group that poured themselves into this class and the responses are genuine joy at the revelation that it paid off with each fax that came through.

I also really enjoy seeing the "not at the podium" Chizik.  To hear him interact with coaches, players, and parents gives me a better understanding of how he was able to get this staff to join him here and gives me hope that when they move on one-by-one to other jobs, he'll be able to lure other top notch assistants to take their place.

That being said, I really, really hope we can keep this staff intact for 2-4 years.  If we do, things have a chance to get back to the 2004-2006 level of success.

I agree totally. When I see Chizik speak it is more heart felt than a good number of coaches now a days. If I am a parent of a kid being recruited by Auburn and this football staff, I more times than not will buy into it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 01:17:51 AM »
I agree totally. When I see Chizik speak it is more heart felt than a good number of coaches now a days. If I am a parent of a kid being recruited by Auburn and this football staff, I more times than not will buy into it.
there are two posters that don't like to hear Coach Chizik speak.  One is apparently not with us anymore.  I guess he just couldn't handle all of the positive posting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 01:22:06 AM »
there are two posters that don't like to hear Coach Chizik speak.  One is apparently not with us anymore.  I guess he just couldn't handle all of the positive posting.

When things are greasy, it always it more slippery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 06:13:40 PM »
It's not easy being greasy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions