Lemonier's announcement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

Re: This is pretty awesome
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 05:02:25 PM »

Lemonier's announcement.

if you look closely...you can see prowler.  that explains why he wasn't around this a.m.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 05:03:38 PM »
Sweet pick up, AWK.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 05:12:43 PM »
Ok.  That unnerves me just a little. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 05:16:34 PM »
Ok.  That unnerves me just a little. 
Everything unnerves you.  It's a photo op for the newspapers.  Looks pretty good too, they already knew what was going to happen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jadennis

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 05:41:12 PM »
Is that big Tracy Rocker in the back with his arms raised?

And K, why does it unnerve you?  We've heard stories before of staffs cheering when a fax came in for someone they weren't sure about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »
Is that big Tracy Rocker in the back with his arms raised?

And K, why does it unnerve you?  We've heard stories before of staffs cheering when a fax came in for someone they weren't sure about.

I dunno. 

Not to make the inevitable comparison, but you won't see Saban and the Bama staff leaping around about a signee.  It's business. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 05:51:11 PM »
I dunno. 

Not to make the inevitable comparison, but you won't see Saban and the Bama staff leaping around about a signee.  It's business. 

That's because Saban is an ass hole.  Plain and simple.  He's too freaking conceited and "cool" to actually act excited or show emotion (see his "heartfelt" reaction to getting his Gatorade bath after winning the national freaking title....it was all he could do to not cuss those players out for dumping it on him).  And the staff doesn't jump around because he'd probably make them run sprints.

If the results of recruiting continue to look like this....I'll take our groups approach to actually finding joy in victory.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 05:58:20 PM »
I dunno. 

Saban sells business.

Chizik sells family. 

We're about to see which style works because both coaches will have talent to use over the next few years. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 06:00:45 PM »
Yes, just got home.  That was "Hot Boy" standing beside me, Lemonier's lead host.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 06:05:44 PM »
That's because Saban is an ass hole.  Plain and simple.  He's too freaking conceited and "cool" to actually act excited or show emotion (see his "heartfelt" reaction to getting his Gatorade bath after winning the national freaking title....it was all he could do to not cuss those players out for dumping it on him).  And the staff doesn't jump around because he'd probably make them run sprints.

If the results of recruiting continue to look like this....I'll take our groups approach to actually finding joy in victory.

I'm old school.  Business cool works for me.  

When I coached, I was anything but.  I was more Muschamp.  I headbutted kids wearing helmets when Muschamp was still playing at Georgia.  Knocked myself almost unconscious when we kicked a FG to win a playoff game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 06:07:19 PM »
I dunno. 

You just can't be happy, can you.

If you'd prefer that shit sandwich and his cold scaly 24 hour dickish demeanor, to a staff daring to show emotion and warmth, then perhaps it's finally time you consider switching sides...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 06:12:54 PM »

You just can't be happy, can you.

If you'd prefer that shit sandwich and his cold scaly 24 hour dickish demeanor, to a staff daring to show emotion and warmth, then perhaps it's finally time you consider switching sides...

I been happy all day, Sancho. 

All day. 

Do I prefer Saban?  Nope.  Wouldn't have him if he wanted to come to Auburn.  But not because he's business, but because he's an asshole.  You can be business without being a douchebag.  He doesn't know how. 

You know my stance on the jumping, whooping and hollering.  That hasn't really changed all that much. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 06:16:23 PM »
Saban sells business.

Chizik sells family. 

We're about to see which style works because both coaches will have talent to use over the next few years. 

26-2 with a National Championship in the last two seasons, and Saban's style is still an unknown?  Maybe we're about to see if Chizik's family style works, but I think it's safe to say the "business" approach works.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 06:16:50 PM »

I would have been pretty pissed off as well if a few guys planted a cooler right on your face. If you go back and watch, thats why he had a pissed off look. They were running and dumped the Gatorade, and at the same time, knocked the shit out of him with the tub.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 06:17:42 PM »
I would have been pretty pissed off as well if a few guys planted a cooler right on your face. If you go back and watch, thats why he had a pissed off look. They were running and dumped the Gatorade, and at the same time, knocked the shit out of him with the tub.
:suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 06:18:29 PM »
I'm old school.  Business cool works for me.  

When I coached, I was anything but.  I was more Muschamp.  I headbutted kids wearing helmets when Muschamp was still playing at Georgia.  Knocked myself almost unconscious when we kicked a FG to win a playoff game.
So, that's what's wrong with you...BTW, BULLSHIT!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 06:20:29 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, I was seriously laughing my ass off when I saw the replay of him getting the shit knocked outta him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »
So, that's what's wrong with you...BTW, BULLSHIT!!!!!

Go back to work, dumbass, things were cool around here today without your frothing at the mouth.

Nope.  Not bullshit.  Kicked a FG to beat Hazlewood, actually.  Kicker was a project of mine.  I headbutted him and almost blacked out.  Everything went grey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 06:21:51 PM »
I would have been pretty pissed off as well if a few guys planted a cooler right on your face. If you go back and watch, thats why he had a pissed off look. They were running and dumped the Gatorade, and at the same time, knocked the poop out of him with the tub.

Rhetorical, Farley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions