Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More Trovon Reed rumors....

jadennis

More Trovon Reed rumors....
« on: February 03, 2010, 10:58:32 AM »
An ESPN live-chat guy just said Reed may not sign today and that there is apparently Auburn and LSU are in a fight.

Maybe this guy is just late to the party on the Facebook joke....or maybe that wasn't a joke and Reed was just covering?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: More Trovon Reed rumors....
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »
JLee said that Reed faxed in his LOI and they expect it sometime in the next hour.   I don't know if he is correct or not, but that is what he is reporting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 12:57:47 PM »
JLee said that Reed faxed in his LOI and they expect it sometime in the next hour.   I don't know if he is correct or not, but that is what he is reporting.

Damn...those T1 lines are slow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 01:02:05 PM »

I bet that coach has the machine unpluged-out of paper and is not going through?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 01:09:24 PM »
Reed:  Coach, I never realized the Area Code in Auburn was 225?!?
Coach:  Shut up, Trovon and start signing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 01:10:59 PM »
I bet that coach has the machine unpluged-out of paper and is not going through?

Don't make me send this man over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 01:12:05 PM »
PC Load Letter...What the fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 01:22:26 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:28:29 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 01:27:35 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 01:31:55 PM »
Fail

fucking people not keeping there bucket account active are killing me. :s&m:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 01:54:19 PM »
Reed is in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »
fucking people not keeping there bucket account active are killing me. :s&m:

That's why i usually transfer them to my account when you absolutely do not want to look like a computer retard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 02:26:45 PM »
That's why i usually transfer them to my account when you absolutely do not want to look like a computer retard.

You are going to piss Sarah off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 03:17:12 PM »
You are going to piss Sarah off.

Why? Is she a coonass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »
Why? Is she a coonass?

Don't know about ass, but?

I know (PS)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions