Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

My Predicted Close...

My Predicted Close...
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:43:27 PM »
1. S. Coleman - 

I feel he'll sign with Auburn.  People get goofy and their eyes pop out of their heads anytime a recruit of ours visites Tuscaloosa.  However, big Shon has done nothing he hasn't said he was going to do from day one.  I believe he'll sign with Auburn.

2. C. Lemonier -

I feel he's going to be our bigger surprise and sign with Auburn.  As late as information I'VE seen tonight, AU and FSU are neck and neck.  I think he knows without Jones, and now that we have Whitaker, there is space there, and a chance to make the defensive line class special.  He can cap it, and would be the stud in the group.  I think we pull him. 

3.  Jones -

Arkansas has offered his best friend now, and has put a late push on him.  I think he heads to Arkansas.  I think he's been an Arkansas lean for a long time.  Trooper tried, but the kid just wants to be a hog.

4. Alabama recruit surprises?

C. Grant?  No.  He'll sign with Bama.  He lives close by and therefore people are having trouble understanding that the kid just wants to go to Bama.  They're creating rumors and making up shit to make them feel like there's a chance, but there just isn't much of one.

Jarrick Williams?  Sounds like he doesn't feel like he's been paid much attention to since he's been there, and there is a strong rumor that he visited Auburn this past weekend.   IFFF there was a switch, Jarrick would be the man.   I still believe he'll sign with Bama though.

Rumors...  L. Owens...

Not a chance.  He's an Auburn man and will sign.

Thornton? - No.  He's going to go to UGA.

We shall see what happens tomorrow.  Whatever happens, we'll sign a great class tomorrow, and despite a few of these last minute possibilities, they will not make or break the class.

Look forward like all of you to check out the surprises and get onboard the roller-coaster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: My Predicted Close...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:37:57 AM »
Jarrick Williams?  Sounds like he doesn't feel like he's been paid much attention to since he's been there, and there is a strong rumor that he visited Auburn this past weekend.   IFFF there was a switch, Jarrick would be the man.   I still believe he'll sign with Bama though.
Where did this come from? AuburnSports' War Room? I haven't seen this anywhere until last night, however, Williams' coach was just on WNSP and confirmed he will sign with Alabama.

Speaking of rumors and NSD bullshit, according to Hogville, Arkansas has offered Dakota Mosley. The folks over there seem to think this suddenly gives them a chance with Dyer and Mosley. I don't think its anything more than Arky fan delusion.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=332087.0
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 07:49:17 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 08:33:06 AM »
Where did this come from? AuburnSports' War Room? I haven't seen this anywhere until last night, however, Williams' coach was just on WNSP and confirmed he will sign with Alabama.

Rivals/ Scout.  I called it a rumor.  Calm down Francis. 

Speaking of rumors and NSD bullshit, according to Hogville, Arkansas has offered Dakota Mosley. The folks over there seem to think this suddenly gives them a chance with Dyer and Mosley. I don't think its anything more than Arky fan delusion.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=332087.0

Okay then.  Whatever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 09:23:48 AM »
I put this on another thread:

There are some rumors flying around that Lemonier is Auburn bound and along with Calvin Smith. It is being reported by Bart Simmons from Rivals that this will be the shocker of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:42:30 AM »
Rivals/ Scout.  I called it a rumor.  Calm down Francis. 

Okay then.  Whatever.

That was no rumor Chopper. Petrino did push last night. Rivals even said that Arky faxed them LOI's to send back this morning. But I dont think they switch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »
That was no rumor Chopper. Petrino did push last night. Rivals even said that Arky faxed them LOI's to send back this morning. But I dont think they switch.

Yes.  I've seen that.  Also seen that it should have ZERO impact on their decisions.  They respected enough to talk with each other about it though.  Nothing wrong with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »
1. S. Coleman - 

I feel he'll sign with Auburn.  People get goofy and their eyes pop out of their heads anytime a recruit of ours visites Tuscaloosa.  However, big Shon has done nothing he hasn't said he was going to do from day one.  I believe he'll sign with Auburn.

2. C. Lemonier -

I feel he's going to be our bigger surprise and sign with Auburn.  As late as information I'VE seen tonight, AU and FSU are neck and neck.  I think he knows without Jones, and now that we have Whitaker, there is space there, and a chance to make the defensive line class special.  He can cap it, and would be the stud in the group.  I think we pull him. 

3.  Jones -

Arkansas has offered his best friend now, and has put a late push on him.  I think he heads to Arkansas.  I think he's been an Arkansas lean for a long time.  Trooper tried, but the kid just wants to be a hog.

4. Alabama recruit surprises?

C. Grant?  No.  He'll sign with Bama.  He lives close by and therefore people are having trouble understanding that the kid just wants to go to Bama.  They're creating rumors and making up shit to make them feel like there's a chance, but there just isn't much of one.

Jarrick Williams?  Sounds like he doesn't feel like he's been paid much attention to since he's been there, and there is a strong rumor that he visited Auburn this past weekend.   IFFF there was a switch, Jarrick would be the man.   I still believe he'll sign with Bama though.

Rumors...  L. Owens...

Not a chance.  He's an Auburn man and will sign.

Thornton? - No.  He's going to go to UGA.

We shall see what happens tomorrow.  Whatever happens, we'll sign a great class tomorrow, and despite a few of these last minute possibilities, they will not make or break the class.

Look forward like all of you to check out the surprises and get onboard the roller-coaster.
Chop's new avatar.....

Spot On brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »
Ha...  Ah...there was enough information out there to get a really good idea.  Glad it finished the way it did!

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 10:08:56 AM »
Ha...  Ah...there was enough information out there to get a really good idea.  Glad it finished the way it did!

Good analysis anyway. 

Could teach your boy a thing or two. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.