Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I've seen "no Lemonier" in a few places...

jadennis

I've seen "no Lemonier" in a few places...
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »
....first from some 3rd grader in the Bunker, so I blew it off.  But now I've seen it from someone on AUC that isn't a "hey, hey, guess what I know!" kind of guy (and not some kid either).

The class is a great one, no doubt...but we aren't exactly closing on these last few guys.  We got Whitake, which was great, but missing on Jones (Arkansas offered his best friend), Lemonier, Lattimore, and especially if we lose Coleman (not necessarily expected to happen anymore?)...then it will still be great, but will leave you with that "oh what might have been" feeling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I've seen "no Lemonier" in a few places...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 10:24:36 PM »
....first from some 3rd grader in the Bunker, so I blew it off.  But now I've seen it from someone on AUC that isn't a "hey, hey, guess what I know!" kind of guy (and not some kid either).

The class is a great one, no doubt...but we aren't exactly closing on these last few guys.  We got Whitake, which was great, but missing on Jones (Arkansas offered his best friend), Lemonier, Lattimore, and especially if we lose Coleman (not necessarily expected to happen anymore?)...then it will still be great, but will leave you with that "oh what might have been" feeling.

There will be a surprise or 2 tomorrow but losing these guys is disappointing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 08:04:12 AM »
There will be a surprise Plan B or 2 tomorrow but losing these guys is disappointing.

Fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 09:18:24 AM »
There are some rumors flying around that Lemonier is Auburn bound and along with Calvin Smith. It is being reported by Bart Simmons from Rivals that this will be the shocker of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:23:06 AM »
There are some rumors flying around that Lemonier is Auburn bound and along with Calvin Smith. It is being reported by Bart Simmons from Rivals that this will be the shocker of the day.

Did you hear the Dyer/Moseley stuff that happened last night? About Arky offering Moseley and sending them letters of intent to send back today. Rivals confirmed it this morning but Mike Farrell doesnt seem to think they will switch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:25:39 AM »
Did you hear the Dyer/Moseley stuff that happened last night? About Arky offering Moseley and sending them letters of intent to send back today. Rivals confirmed it this morning but Mike Farrell doesnt seem to think they will switch.

Im just now picking up on this stuff. I dont think dem hogs stand a chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 09:40:17 AM »
The only people that think Arky has a chance are hawg fans. I can't imagine a switch this late in the game. If anything, they probably just want an LOI to fax back that says "FUCK YOU" on it. I think the whole thing reeks of desperation by Petrino, though. Of course, you won't convince any local hawg fans of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 09:45:20 AM »
The only people that think Arky has a chance are hawg fans. I can't imagine a switch this late in the game. If anything, they probably just want an LOI to fax back that says "phuk YOU" on it. I think the whole thing reeks of desperation by Petrino, though. Of course, you won't convince any local hawg fans of this.

I agree. Petrino has always been the classy one  :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 09:54:10 AM »
I agree. Petrino has always been the classy one  :blink:

Weird.  The hogettes I know (and since I have a state contract there, I know more than I need to) are writing Mosley down as a lock now and are 50/50 on Dyer "flipping" 

it's like no question, 100% Mosley is taking that offer because it's his lifelong dream.  He'll probably be sobbing from happiness.

A few are couching it, saying it's a desperate move on BobbyP's part because Mosley is terrible and they hope he goes to AU anyway, nobody would want him if it weren't for Dyer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 10:01:17 AM »
Weird.  The hogettes I know (and since I have a state contract there, I know more than I need to) are writing Mosley down as a lock now and are 50/50 on Dyer "flipping" 

it's like no question, 100% Mosley is taking that offer because it's his lifelong dream.  He'll probably be sobbing from happiness.

A few are couching it, saying it's a desperate move on BobbyP's part because Mosley is terrible and they hope he goes to AU anyway, nobody would want him if it weren't for Dyer.

I'll say this, Mosely looked pretty good in the game I saw him play on TV. He is a big guy and has good feet and hands. It may not translate, but he is no slouch. He is worth taking the risk to secure Dyer IMO...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 10:01:34 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 10:03:44 AM »
Check this out:
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=332161.0

We really need to get you onto a better Arkansas board.  Say Woopig.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 10:19:15 AM »
When is Lemonier supposed to announce?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 10:21:30 AM »

Dyer has signed his LOI. Moseley I wouldnt lose any sleep over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 10:31:21 AM »
Dyer has signed his LOI. Moseley I wouldnt lose any sleep over.

Been to al.com today?  Do you see what's happening?  Most of the stories this morning are from Auburn. 

That's good. 

But what that means is that over into the day -- and for the rest of the day -- they'll flood the front page with news about Bama signees.  Ours will disappear down the list and get buried in an avalanche of Crimson humping. 

Get those pesky AU stories out of the way first...

Yes, I wear a tinfoil brim.  What of it?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 10:33:52 AM »

Thought you said 40 year olds looked silly in baseball hats?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 10:36:47 AM »
We really need to get you onto a better Arkansas board.  Say Woopig.

Im already there. This link was from someone else. Woopig is MUCH better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 10:40:59 AM »
Been to al.com today?  Do you see what's happening?  Most of the stories this morning are from Auburn. 

That's good. 

But what that means is that over into the day -- and for the rest of the day -- they'll flood the front page with news about Bama signees.  Ours will disappear down the list and get buried in an avalanche of Crimson humping. 

Get those pesky AU stories out of the way first...

Yes, I wear a tinfoil brim.  What of it?

My my we are jovial today...

You must be coming around on Chizik...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 10:41:32 AM »
Thought you said 40 year olds looked silly in baseball hats?

There comes a point.  I'm having a pimp hat made.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 10:42:06 AM »
You must be coming around on Chizik...

That's what she said?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions