Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

D.J. Howard Decommits

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
D.J. Howard Decommits
« on: February 02, 2010, 11:13:07 AM »
Three-star D.J. Howard no longer committed to sign with Auburn

D.J. Howard (Lincoln, Ala.) will not sign with the Tigers on Wednesday, ESPN affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com reports.

Howard informed the Spartanburg Herald-Journal that he's made his decision and will sign with Clemson or Kentucky.

"I based my decision on the coaches, how I interacted with them, the players and the environment," he said.

Howard rushed for 1,500 yards and 17 touchdowns as a senior.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/school?schoolId=2&page=briefingroom&season=2010&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fschool%3fschoolId%3d2%26page%3dbriefingroom%26season%3d2010
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

Re: D.J. Howard Decommits
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »
For the record, I've watched him and current Clemson commit, Demont Buice, play for the last 3 years.  Buice is way better than Howard, and I think Buice is going to make Auburn and Alabama regret not offering him a scholarship. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: D.J. Howard Decommits
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 11:33:09 AM »
As expected.

Good luck to him at the RB position. Just not against us. He will be facing us at some point no matter which of the two schools he chooses.

Our average $tarz improve either way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions