Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bryan Jones- DT Junction City, AR

jmar

Bryan Jones- DT Junction City, AR
« on: January 31, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »
Has this kid decided between Arkansas, La Tech and AU ?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:43:42 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Re: Bryan Jones- DT Junction City, AR
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »
Follow up: Jones, Whitaker Lemonier and Thornton still on the board, Coleman still telling websites he is still a firm commit to Auburn and DJ Hpward wants to play RB, his reason to visit Clemson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »
If he's talented, and he's an in-state prospect, Arkansas doesn't need him. They're loaded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 05:45:38 PM »
If he's talented, and he's an in-state prospect, Arkansas doesn't need him. They're loaded.

Only with 5 star RB's.....Wingo says: "F off, we have plenty of talent."

Seriously though - heard a little rumor yesterday afternoon that Jones had given indication that he was now leaning to Auburn, which contradicts what he reportedly was last week - which was a lean to Arky. We shall find out shortly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 06:24:33 PM »
I wonder if Jones has actually said anything to anyone.  No one has any quotes and there was a Facebook thing that was a joke and misunderstood too.

One of Jones' teammates said on his Facebook that he and Jones were going to SAU.  I think some people saw the AU and got excited.  Turns out the kid was joking, since they had been asked some much about where they are going, he was joking that they had both committed to Southern Arkansas University (SAU, not AU).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 08:19:41 PM »
I wonder if Jones has actually said anything to anyone.  No one has any quotes and there was a Facebook thing that was a joke and misunderstood too.

One of Jones' teammates said on his Facebook that he and Jones were going to SAU.  I think some people saw the AU and got excited.  Turns out the kid was joking, since they had been asked some much about where they are going, he was joking that they had both committed to Southern Arkansas University (SAU, not AU).

Hadn't heard that. What I heard was more to do with an indication he gave coaches early Friday sometime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »
Jamie Newberg's answer:
The best second-year run has to be at Auburn. First, Gene Chizik put together a really good staff in terms of recruiting. The Tigers' staff went a bit unnoticed because all the attention with the coaching changes last season went to Tennessee. Assistants such as Trooper Taylor, Curtis Luper, Tommy Thigpen, Ted Roof, etc., are big-time recruiters. And it's not like they walked into an easy situation. Alabama has killed it in recruiting under Nick Saban, with back-to-back top-rated recruiting classes. Along the way, the Crimson Tide owned the state. I wouldn't say the pendulum has swung to Auburn in the state of Alabama, but the Tigers have gotten some players they didn't in the past and they are making things a little harder for Saban and Co. Auburn has scored on both sides of the ball, has filled needs and has a balanced class. They also still have some major out-of-state battles brewing with running back Marcus Lattimore, defensive tackles Bryan Jones and Jeffrey Whitaker and defensive end Corey Lemonier.

This is part of a Rival's synopsis.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 08:07:43 AM »
They've decided not to sign anyone this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 11:20:00 AM »
The kid's name is Byran. I don't think he is going to a place where they don't even know his name. We need him. He ain't a running back.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 11:20:53 AM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 11:31:41 AM »
The kid's name is Byran. I don't think he is going to a place where they don't even know his name. We need him.

Whatever.

We had Tuberville for 10 years and half of Auburn to this day can't spell his name without putting two b's in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 08:09:49 PM »
Whatever.

We had Tuberville for 10 years and half of Auburn to this day can't spell his name without putting two b's in it.
What??? He's only had one B in his last name?  Huh, oh well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »
Whatever.

B-A-B-A-R
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 08:32:58 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.