Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Really good Latt Article

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Really good Latt Article
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 08:00:23 AM »
Jeffrey Lee of AuburnSports.com had announced a few weeks ago that he would be traveling to SC to cover Lattimore's announcement. He announced last night that he was cancelling his plans to cover it. Read into that however you want, I suppose. I still can't see why this kid would go to SC over AU, unless he just doesn't want to compete for PT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 08:17:43 AM »
Jeffrey Lee of AuburnSports.com had announced a few weeks ago that he would be traveling to SC to cover Lattimore's announcement. He announced last night that he was cancelling his plans to cover it. Read into that however you want, I suppose. I still can't see why this kid would go to SC over AU, unless he just doesn't want to compete for PT.

Hate it if we miss on him but I'm sure he will do fine. As said many times over 17-18 year old kids do a lot of things that people with more experience or different judgment would not do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 10:09:12 AM »

http://jaygtate.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-journey-heads-east.html

Hey everyone. I soon will begin my trip toward Spartanburg, S.C., where tailback Marcus Lattimore will make his decision between Auburn and South Carolina later today.

As I have said before, I am going for the story. Don't read too much into my decision to go. I'm not going because I'm 100% sold on him choosing Auburn. I'm going because ESPN says he's the nation's top tailback recruit and this situation has intrigued me since last summer.

Lattimore's announcement is scheduled for 5 p.m. CST. I'll update you if that changes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2010, 10:14:03 AM »
And?
Too many words for you?

I'll trim the fat.

Don't read too much into my decision to go. I'm not going because I'm 100% sold on him choosing Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2010, 10:15:54 AM »
And?

Or, to use your own words from a nearly identical in nature post...

Read into that however you want, I suppose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor