Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

nbc...heroes

chinook

nbc...heroes
« on: January 27, 2010, 02:35:27 PM »
i believe i've written this before...the writer(s)/creator(s) of this show have ruined it.

it continues to spiral downward.

season 1 had direction, goals and accomplishment.  it captivated an audience.  season 2...well the season started off good (not great) but the season was shortened by a strike.  season 3 began the real drop off. in fact,  right off a cliff.  i was promised by the heroes staff that season 4 (the current season) will be a turn around.  well...they didn't exactly travel down a cul-de-sac in hopes to turn it around.  it sucks.

i'll continue to watch the remaining season as i've got nothing but time on my hands at 9 on mondays.  thanks father time.

side notes:

hayden panettiere's character is now contemplating whether or not she likes to suck clits or cocks.  if she is going to muff dive then at least cast her girlfriend with sexual appeal.

at the end of each show the writer's feel the need to inform the audience in bold white words..."to be continued".

no shit...do i really need to be reminded?  it's not like family ties or silver spoons.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:41:18 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: nbc...heroes
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 03:28:50 PM »
I watched up until the strike a few years ago.  After it came back it got weird and I quit watching. 

I'd still love to bang Hayden Panettiere though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »
I watched up until the strike a few years ago.  After it came back it got weird and I quit watching. 

I'd still love to bang Hayden Panettiere though.

After the russian boxer, I sort of lost interest.

Plus about half the time she looks like a five-year old.  I just can't get past that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 03:37:10 PM »
On second thought..

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.