Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ya'll bitches have done it now...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Ya'll bitches have done it now...
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 08:53:55 AM »
Because this advice came from Howard who notoriously goes after 16 year olds. MSNBC just hasn't caught him yet. Most see his vehicle and run, but every once in a while he'll find one with daddy issues who needs an old man in her life, and she falls prey to his perversion and he ends up with a girlfriend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 08:58:53 AM »
Because this advice came from Howard who notoriously goes after 16 year olds. MSNBC just hasn't caught him yet. Most see his vehicle and run, but every once in a while he'll find one with daddy issues who needs an old man in her life, and she falls prey to his perversion and he ends up with a girlfriend.

What's the problem here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 09:34:48 AM »
He's jealous
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 10:44:23 AM »
that explains a lot, fuck man it could be worse, you could drive a Civic

I used to have a red CRX.  Back when I got married my wife took my Thunderbird and gave me her Chevette. 

My wife and daughter both have newer and nicer vehicles than I do.  I drive a 2001 Nissan Frontier.  Bought new. They told me the body style wouldn't change for at least five more years.  Six months after I bought it?  New body style.  I thought about crashing the thing through the plate glass window at the dealership. 

Sad story about the Nissan.  When I bought it I had to go talk to the sales manager. He was a chain-smoking, broken-down looking, needed-a-haircut dude with a raspy cough and bloodshot eyes.  Looked like he'd just staggered in from a weekend of drinking.  Saw that his nameplate said D. Langner.  When he signed some stuff, his first name looked like David.  So I comment on how funny it is that there's a guy named David Langner working at a car dealership in Tuscaloosa, and does he catch any abuse from Bama fans for it.  He says yeah, because he's THAT David Langer.  Turns a picture on the desk around of him in uniform running the ball back in the 72 game.  Never been so disillusioned in my life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 02:43:51 PM »
I used to have a red CRX.  Back when I got married my wife took my Thunderbird and gave me her Chevette. 

My wife and daughter both have newer and nicer vehicles than I do.  I drive a 2001 Nissan Frontier.  Bought new. They told me the body style wouldn't change for at least five more years.  Six months after I bought it?  New body style.  I thought about crashing the thing through the plate glass window at the dealership. 

Sad story about the Nissan.  When I bought it I had to go talk to the sales manager. He was a chain-smoking, broken-down looking, needed-a-haircut dude with a raspy cough and bloodshot eyes.  Looked like he'd just staggered in from a weekend of drinking.  Saw that his nameplate said D. Langner.  When he signed some stuff, his first name looked like David.  So I comment on how funny it is that there's a guy named David Langner working at a car dealership in Tuscaloosa, and does he catch any abuse from Bama fans for it.  He says yeah, because he's THAT David Langer.  Turns a picture on the desk around of him in uniform running the ball back in the 72 game.  Never been so disillusioned in my life.
nice story, I had a truck once and then I got married
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »
Have you figured out why 16 year old girls have such an aversion to red Civics?  Or maybe they just have an aversion to bald 300 pounders who drive them...
Do you think the Zima's in the glovebox or the lolipop dispenser in the cup holder was a good Idea?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 09:59:20 PM »
Fags, the whole lot of you. I just finished at trial competition dealing with sexual harrassment.  Therefore, Im going to follow Howard's lead pick up some Boones Farm and head down to Homewood High School.  Peace Bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 10:07:09 PM »
Do Homewood girlies do the Boones Farm bottle show, too? Hell, I may meet you down there!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 12:37:28 PM »
Do you think the Zima's in the glovebox or the lolipop dispenser in the cup holder was a good Idea?
You shoulda gotten the tricked out ice cream truck.  That brings 'em in faster than lollipops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 01:04:59 PM »
You shoulda gotten the tricked out ice cream truck.  That brings 'em in faster than lollipops.
Kinda creepy but I like where your head is at!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: This program will get you where you need to go
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2020, 04:19:54 PM »
Product Overview. AIMP is a lightweight but powerful music
player with all the features you need to play almost every
audio format available. The application is filled with useful
features and functionality in a surprisingly small package
with a minimal View More 

http://elaptops.in/dir
https://qualidademais.com.br/
That's what my wife said on our wedding night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."