Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who will qualify for Bama

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Who will qualify for Bama
« on: February 06, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »
I have no desire to follow the individuals who sign with the devil, but I am curious who is going to qualify for them.  They have 32-33 signees and as far as i know are only allowed to take 25.  Therefore can one of you recruiting geniouses let us know who will be going prep or Juco for the Turds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Who will qualify for Bama
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »
I have no desire to follow the individuals who sign with the devil, but I am curious who is going to qualify for them.  They have 32-33 signees and as far as i know are only allowed to take 25.  Therefore can one of you recruiting geniouses let us know who will be going prep or Juco for the Turds.

I thought UAT was a Juco?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Re: Who will qualify for Bama
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:25:36 PM »
I thought UAT was a Juco?????

That's ASU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions