Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ambles...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Ambles...
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2010, 09:44:29 AM »
FYI, Ambles has committed to USC. Perfect fit if you ask me.

Mike Farrell on Rivals Radio (NOT THE SKREETS - lol) said this morning that Ambles did not commit to USC.

He also said that Auburn and LSU were not actively recruiting Seastrunk anymore and that he thought he would commit to Oregon anyday. TIFWIW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2010, 10:43:16 AM »
I noticed that today too, that Ambles had not committed.  What's interesting is that his dad has said that Auburn is still a strong contender, yet only Scout shows Auburn as even a school of interest.

I think Seastrunk to Oregon has been done for a while now.  He just keeps listing LSU and Auburn to keep it interesting.  Although I will say there is a guy on the Rivals board that swears up and down that Seastrunk is coming to Auburn, but won't be used as a true running back.  He said he'll be a screen/slot kind of guy....not someone that lines up behind the QB.   I don't buy it, but it is interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2010, 11:00:16 AM »
I expect this statement to be retracted.
Yup...."Southern Cal is Hollywood and I consider myself a little Hollywood."
Unless of course he commits elsewhere. Then it can be pulled back out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2010, 01:04:43 PM »
I expect this statement to be retracted.Unless of course he commits elsewhere. Then it can be pulled back out.
:bugs: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2010, 06:06:47 PM »
Apparently Ambles is in Red Stick this weekend, so we're pretty much out of that race (if we were ever in it).  Probably USC or LSU I guess. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 06:53:30 PM »
Apparently Ambles is in Red Stick this weekend, so we're pretty much out of that race (if we were ever in it).  Probably USC or LSU I guess. 

Meh.  It'll be different tomorrow.  It changes daily with Ambles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »
Yup....."LSU is Cajun Country and I consider myself a little Coon Ass"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2010, 09:51:25 PM »
Yup....."LSU is Cajun Country and I consider myself a little Coon Ass"

Nice work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban