Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ambles...

Aubie16

Re: Ambles...
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 06:59:58 PM »
'da skreets' stopped being funny 10 minutes after you first said it.

you read it on scout, rivals or undercover...you didn't hear it on 'da skreets'. jesus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »

you read it on scout, rivals or undercover...you didn't hear it on 'da skreets'. jesus.
Nope....I didn't read it on any website.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Aubie16

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 07:52:17 PM »
Nope....I didn't read it on any website.

:sigh:

It isn't often that I agree with Kaos on football related things, but you're making a strong case.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:14:35 PM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 07:59:40 PM »
:sigh:

It isn't often that I agree with Kaos on football related things, but your making a strong case.
Like I stated....I didn't read "The Ship has sailed" from any website.  It came straight from my skreets, there's two people, that I know, that are very close to Auburn's recruiting....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 03:27:53 PM »

Oh dear God, don't question his bullshit.  He'll just deny it and claim he got a text message or some other ridiculous nonsense.  The ESPN crawl is a "text message" in fuck-o-world. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jadennis

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »
Since the post was about Markeith Ambles....

Should be in Auburn next weekend (29-31) for an official.

Some are speculating that he could be the fifth guy in the five spots we have left (if we were to get Lattimore, Whitaker, Jones, and Lemonier).  If we don't get any one of those guys, Ambles I'm sure would be even more of a priority.

Can't hurt to add another 5-star if possible.  He's Rivals' #3 receiver and #24 overall player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 03:39:23 PM »
Since the post was about Markeith Ambles....

Should be in Auburn next weekend (29-31) for an official.

Some are speculating that he could be the fifth guy in the five spots we have left (if we were to get Lattimore, Whitaker, Jones, and Lemonier).  If we don't get any one of those guys, Ambles I'm sure would be even more of a priority.

Can't hurt to add another 5-star if possible.  He's Rivals' #3 receiver and #24 overall player.

No doubt. That is a very impressive list to be closing the cruiten season with. Also, Vic Beasley (LB) says he wants to take another look at AUburn per the cruiten boards. I personally think he is a long shot though.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 03:47:51 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »
I read somewhere that Ambles has been working out with Cameron Newton....throwin and catching, and that they've gotten kind of close recently.  Could be good news for us?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »
I read somewhere that Ambles has been working out with Cameron Newton....throwin and catching, and that they've gotten kind of close recently.  Could be good news for us?

I am sure Newton let him know how much he is getting for signing with the barn
 :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:33 PM »
I've heard a little over $20,000....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »

what he's getting?  He's getting to be an Auburn Tiger....so yeah, you make a good point.   ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

No Huddle

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 10:44:04 AM »
I've heard a little over $20,000....

AND a mini prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 10:46:42 AM »
what he's getting?  He's getting to be an Auburn Tiger....so yeah, you make a good point.   ;)

I have heard it is great to be an allbarn tiger. :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 03:48:35 PM »
FYI, Ambles has committed to USC. Perfect fit if you ask me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 03:55:52 PM »

I suddenly have the theme song to the "My Buddy" toy playing in my head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 04:41:46 PM »
Oh well.  I had read on rivals or espn that he was leaning towards bama.  Glad I don't have to make my living off of predicting what 17 and 18 year olds are going to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2010, 05:56:32 PM »
Makes sense....the QB will be around another 2-3 years, they lost Williams to the NFL, etc.

At least he's not in the SEC should he turn out to be a stud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2010, 06:47:03 PM »
Yup...."Southern Cal is Hollywood and I consider myself a little Hollywood."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2010, 07:42:17 AM »
I suddenly have the theme song to the "My Buddy" toy playing in my head.

I have that song "I've got hoes in different area codes." Kiffin's got dem. :tits:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2010, 08:45:45 AM »
I have that song "I've got hoes in different area codes." Kiffin's got dem. :tits:

No, here you go:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions