Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I need ideas for "Things That Go Bump" series

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: I need ideas for "Things That Go Bump" series
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 12:56:15 PM »
That was Creepshow.

OK.  I have to call for a moment of silence on the fact that you knew this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 12:58:00 PM »
OK.  I have to call for a moment of silence on the fact that you knew this.

Yes, she corrected me quite nicely.  If I remember correctly, I do believe Stephen King, Ted Danson, and Leslie Nielson were in this movie as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 01:02:09 PM »
Yes, she corrected me quite nicely.  If I remember correctly, I do believe Stephen King, Ted Danson, and Leslie Nielson were in this movie as well.

Your Asian.  You are not expected to know things like this. 

Where is your abacus?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 01:26:11 PM »
Your Asian.  You are not expected to know things like this. 

Where is your abacus?

Actually, asians are creepy as shit. The Ring, Dark Water, etc...not nearly as scary as the Jap originals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 01:35:01 PM »

P.S. Kaos, I liked Slither better when it was called Night of the Creeps.

Never heard of it.  Did it have Elizabeth Banks or the hilarious mayor in it?  I didn't think so.  

Case closed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:41:08 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »
Actually, asians are creepy as shit.

That's just because they are all into frottage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 01:55:46 PM »
That's just because they are all into frottage.

Now THAT I had to look up.

And now I can't erase the image from my brain. Damn you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 02:03:56 PM »
Now THAT I had to look up.

And now I can't erase the image from my brain. Damn you.

Wait till you meet Tarheel.  He'll drop the .50 words on you like man hole covers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 02:36:12 PM »
Hellraiser, Night of the Creeps, American Werewolf in London, Pet Cemetery, Children of the Corn

Never watched Hellraiser.

NotC and AWiL are on the list.

Pet Cemetary was a better book.

Children of the Corn would be fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »
I watched Zombies explanation of the movie last night, with him telling me what was going on I still had no idea wtf was going on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 03:05:02 PM »
I watched Zombies explanation of the movie last night, with him telling me what was going on I still had no idea wtf was going on.

My point exactly. You should be able to watch a movie and get it. It shouldn't take extended universe (commentary, novelizations, etc.) to explain shit. Star Wars prequels are in the same league as H2. You need a fucking map and dissertation to get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions