Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Offseason doldrums

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Re: Offseason doldrums
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 06:55:59 PM »
Would you prefer to be bitch slapped acoustically or have your face ripped off with my American Fender Strat?

Because I sound damn fine in a room by myself with no one watching or listening.

I'm  juke box hero

I'll let you choose your weapon.  Twenty paces, then fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »
Yeah, as for Mark Pera...I don't Fucking care if he was an Auburn Guy.  This Mother Fucker, Single Handedly Lost games....I've Never seen an OLineman Lose games for their team.  Every Single SACK.....I'd tell Jumbo, "Guess who's Fucking Man that was?????God Damn, Mark "Cocksucker" Pera's!!!"  Even after he graduated, whenever our QB was sacked, I'd Cuss Mark Pera....Just 'cause.  I'll never Forget #69, I thought it was cool...until the QB's started becoming a Pinata because of #69.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 02:33:11 AM »
Yeah, as for Mark Pera...I don't Fucking care if he was an Auburn Guy.  This Mother Fucker, Single Handedly Lost games....I've Never seen an OLineman Lose games for their team.  Every Single SACK.....I'd tell Jumbo, "Guess who's Fucking Man that was?????God Damn, Mark "Cocksucker" Pera's!!!"  Even after he graduated, whenever our QB was sacked, I'd Cuss Mark Pera....Just 'cause.  I'll never Forget #69, I thought it was cool...until the QB's started becoming a Pinata because of #69.
Marc Pera = Chris Capps
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.