Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay recruitnicks...your thoughts please

Token

Re: Okay recruitnicks...your thoughts please
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2010, 09:39:48 PM »
I'm with this. Even in response to my own posts. I'm longwinded, and sometimes I run something into the ground; but at least I can identify that. Alot of the times I do that with Chopper because its almost as if you have to. Its like you have to repeat your point 2 or 3 times, and with different wording, to get thru to him. But I do get long winded with others as well.

The more words you put in a report, the more chances you give a cocksucker(attorney) to focus on poop that doesn't matter.

Short.  Sweet.  To the point.  The rest is just bullpoop that isn't impressing anyone.  

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/

Also, learn that shit.  ^^
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:44:04 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2010, 10:03:25 PM »
The more words you put in a report, the more chances you give a cocksucker(attorney) to focus on shit that doesn't matter.

Short.  Sweet.  To the point.  The rest is just bullshit that isn't impressing anyone.  
Taking notes kaos?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2010, 11:44:31 PM »
You just keep on keeping on.  This obviously means a lot more to you to constantly make sure everyone knows how much smarter you are than me.  You got it.  You win.   

I've got way too many more important things going on personally than to worry about how God damned awesome Kaos is on a fucking football board.   So enough is enough.  My "war" with you ends, tonight.

I can only hope that the people that subscribe to your way of thinking, and enjoy your way of harrassment, attacking and misrepresentation eventually get the picture and move on.  

I promise you, Kaos, for every Auburn man you think you represent, there's a dozen more that would have nothing to do with the way you act on this board.    
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 12:49:35 AM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2010, 12:20:24 AM »
Just to inform those interested, Lattimore will be in Auburn this coming weekend on an unofficial visit. Oh, and yes, there is a 'rumor' that Mack will also be in Auburn on an unofficial visit with a Junior teammate.

Somehow in the mist of the 'in-fighting' the facts have been overlooked, tis why I quoted myself. To add to this, Mack making an unofficial visit next weekend is stock that is rising. All this from the recruitnik/media/skreets that owned the visor that Mack and others were sporting in recent pics. Oh yeah, this is the same skreets that Prowler spends his time on. So while some of you guys are kicking up the dirt, take notice that the skreets are legit and no its not a pay site. It really is ridiculous that you guys want to phuk with somebody that is on here sharing the info that is just being passed along from those that are actually in the know. Im not gonna pretend I know all kinds of poop about cruiten because I dont, I just know somebody who does and has the connections.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2010, 12:53:42 AM »
Somehow in the mist of the 'in-fighting' the facts have been overlooked, tis why I quoted myself. To add to this, Mack making an unofficial visit next weekend is stock that is rising. All this from the recruitnik/media/skreets that owned the visor that Mack and others were sporting in recent pics. Oh yeah, this is the same skreets that Prowler spends his time on. So while some of you guys are kicking up the dirt, take notice that the skreets are legit and no its not a pay site. It really is ridiculous that you guys want to phuk with somebody that is on here sharing the info that is just being passed along from those that are actually in the know. Im not gonna pretend I know all kinds of poop about cruiten because I dont, I just know somebody who does and has the connections.

Fuck that noise.

I can only hope that the people that subscribe to your way of thinking, and enjoy your way of harrassment, attacking and misrepresentation eventually get the picture and move on.   

For the record, it's not the harassment, the reasons or the people.  It's the delivery.  The shit is funny.  Just like it was funny when Galen was blasting Bama fans on AUN.    Or when Galen was mangling AUN mods during the board war. 

I find his rhetoric highly entertaining.  It's not personal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2010, 04:06:51 AM »
I read your post twice, I skipped throught the rest of the bullshit in this thread. I hope the skreets pave a way to Lattimore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2010, 06:19:19 AM »
I read your post twice, I skipped throught the rest of the bullshit in this thread. I hope the skreets pave a way to Lattimore.
In layman's terms...Da Skreets are Legit.  Also, Eric Mack should be coming in this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2010, 08:35:02 AM »
I do think we get Lattimore but man, I really dont have a good feeling bout Mack. I mean the kid really wants to stay close to his kid. I guess the only question is, how much difference is there from his home and to Auburn and from his home to USCe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »
For the record, it's not the harassment, the reasons or the people.  It's the delivery.  The shit is funny.  Just like it was funny when Galen was blasting Bama fans on AUN.    Or when Galen was mangling AUN mods during the board war.  

I find his rhetoric highly entertaining.  It's not personal.  

Let me just say, that when and if you become the target of Kaos's non-stop, personal attacks, mischaracterizations, or until you have to listen how stupid you are for a period of years, regardless of how often you've made it clear that you don't subscribe to that particular brand of humor....  Maybe then, you'll understand how tiring it is.

It's probably entertaining, but to some, and to me, it's worn the fuck out.  He SAYS it's not personal.  He SAYS he'll stop.  He never does, and he keeps it personal.  Calling someone fucking stupid and bringing them up in post after post after post after post to fuck with them, IS making it personal.  I JUST want to talk about Auburn football, not get caught up in the constant, I'm smarter than you, go fuck yourself merry-go-round that he makes this.

There are people here that WANT to have that kind of fun with him.  There are people that enjoy the "rhetoric".  I can't make it any more clear, that I do NOT.  If it's not personal, he should be able to stop the personal attacks and keep the disagreements with me on a parrallel with the subject matter.  

Fuck it, it'll never stop.  This is just a fucking waste of time.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:12:15 AM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2010, 09:22:00 AM »

You're crazy. 

But I like it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2010, 09:28:05 AM »
You just keep on keeping on.  This obviously means a lot more to you to constantly make sure everyone knows how much smarter you are than me.  You got it.  You win.   

I've got way too many more important things going on personally than to worry about how God damned awesome Kaos is on a fucking football board.   So enough is enough.  My "war" with you ends, tonight.

I promise you, Kaos, for every Auburn man you think you represent, there's a dozen more that would have nothing to do with the way you act on this board.    

I kind of know where you are right now and wasn't attempting to "fuck with you" at all. 

Your name came up only in the context of the big explosive discussions which you have had at various times with several people, not just me.

I only represent myself.  Never claimed to be the paragon of anything for anybody. I only speak for myself.  I'll leave the thinking they speak for the majority to other people.   I am pretty awesome though.  Wouldn't have chosen to blaspheme my awesomeness, but it's definitely there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2010, 10:26:01 AM »
You're crazy. 

But I like it. 

Crazy is fine with me, I've been called worse. For instance, during Christmas my daughter calls me Mr. HoHo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »
Grandiloquence...this is a great word.  I thought this description (below) of this type of rhetoric to be pretty applicable to some posts on this board....

"an army of pompous phrases moving across the landscape in search of an idea" 

Pretty funny.

As for Mack and Lattimore...

I think Mack is 75% SC 25% Auburn.  Take his kid out of it and he'd already be an Auburn commit.  But I feel that in the end, being closer to family will win out and the 25% for Auburn is only there because he really wishes he could go there...but won't.

I think Lattimore is 50/50, and if you take being closer to friends and family out of it, he'd also already be committed to Auburn.  But he doesn't have the same ties in Carolina as Mack does with a child, so he's a toss up. 

I'm sure they both realize that if they have NFL dreams, they can go through South Carolina just as easy as they can go through Auburn.  If you can play in the NFL, they don't care where you went to school.  Sidney Rice just caught 3 TDs from Favre yesterday.  Carolina has hardly been the place for QBs and WRs the last few years, yet, there he is, staring in the NFC Championship game next week catching balls from Favre.

The fact is, whether anyone else wants to acknowledge it, there has been much written and said about both of them to support them going to Auburn or South Carolina.  The fact is that they likely aren't sure yet themselves, so how can anyone else be sure?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor