Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay recruitnicks...your thoughts please

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Okay recruitnicks...your thoughts please
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »
Lattimore is from Duncan, SC. Byrnes is the school he goes to.

Oh, and Columbia is 1 1/2 hours from Duncan. Just sayin......
That's what I meant....Duncan, SC is right around 4 1/2 hours away from Auburn.

James F. Byrnes HS in Duncan, SC is a little under 4 1/2 hours away.  :thumbsup:

So, either way, it's only right around 4 1/2 hours away and it's a straight shot down 85.

BTW, rws, that article I provided was written by Kornhole...the same person that wrote the first article about Mack being done with his visits, before Shurburtt wrote his ESPN article.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:21:24 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 05:52:19 PM »
How's this for not "knowing shit".....

BTW, this was posted AFTER people were talking about it here and on numerous of other boards....Fuckin' Dumbass.  Also, after the Kornhole and Shurburtt article about "Mack being done with recruiting", the USCe fans were saying that Kornhole's article was 100% false...and it sounds like the ESPN guy just went with what Kornhole posted, or he had the same "source".

Also:

See what happens when people rely on "Sources"..... :thumbsup:

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20100117/PSPORTS02/100119753/-1/PSPORTS

Prowler, you still didn't "know shit."  

You were just wildly speculating.  

ANYDAMNFOOL with an Internet connection can post random shit from other websites and claim to know whatever.  You are ANYDAMN.

Farmer ANYDAMN. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:53:38 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »
One thing is for sure...If Eric Mack does come to Auburn on an unofficial with his friend for Junior Days or sometime before NSD, then Auburn will more than likely land him.  If he decides not to...then that's a pretty good sign, he'll be inking with USCe.  But, the Auburn Coaches will still be visiting him with their in-home visit...so, he could still be a possibility.  I said this two years ago....those that have a weak heart, or just weak minded (kaos), should just step away from the recruiting talk until Feb. 4th, because this is the time of year that the Recruiting Season gets crazy and it will, more than likely, be all over the place.

Auburn leads for one guy, ends up 4th on his list at the end (two days after leading), Auburn isn't on one guy's list, ends up inking with Auburn two days later.  Auburn coaches have been keeping an eye on a prospect, just in case the one that they have higher on their board decides to go elsewhere, and offers him the night before Signing Day.  Some of the prospects, that doesn't have an offer from Auburn, are known to have the coach's eyes....some aren't known and it may seem to be a plan C type of guy, but in reality it's a Plan B type of guy, because the coaches just didn't want the propsect's name to get out (wanted to keep him under the radar).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
Prowler, you still didn't "know shit."  

You were just wildly speculating.  

ANYDAMNFOOL with an Internet connection can post random shit from other websites and claim to know whatever.  You are ANYDAMN.

Farmer ANYDAMN. 
No, I don't just "wildly speculate" about recruiting.  Plus the Auburn coaches will still have an inhome visit with him, so even if he doesn't make it down this weekend....it won't be over, until he signs ("I don't know what the word 'No' means" - Coach Troop regarding recruiting).  Buy, hey...keep trying kaos, you'll get it one day  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2010, 06:10:44 PM »
One thing is for sure...If Eric Mack does come to Auburn on an unofficial with his friend for Junior Days or sometime before NSD, then Auburn will more than likely land him.  If he decides not to...then that's a pretty good sign, he'll be inking with USCe.  But, the Auburn Coaches will still be visiting him with their in-home visit...so, he could still be a possibility.  I said this two years ago....those that have a weak heart, or just weak minded (kaos), should just step away from the recruiting talk until Feb. 4th, because this is the time of year that the Recruiting Season gets crazy and it will, more than likely, be all over the place.

^^

Dumbass for:  This is the time of the year where anything Prowler says you can't hold him accountable for, because he's just yanking it out of his ass and doesn't want to be called on everything he's wrong about.  

This is doublespeak for "I'm going to just make shit completely up (as usual) and if whatever I say turns out to by some coincidence be moderately accurate, I'm going to claim  'being in the know' but for all that other shit that I just make up that doesn't come about, you can't pin that on me."

Fuck a monkey, that's stupid.  Two kernels of corn and he thinks he's a farmer.  All that other shit is just fertilizer,   I guess.

I hate people with a case of the dumbass who aren't even cognizant enough to recognize it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2010, 06:20:32 PM »
^^

Dumbass for:  This is the time of the year where anything Prowler says you can't hold him accountable for, because he's just yanking it out of his ass and doesn't want to be called on everything he's wrong about.  

This is doublespeak for "I'm going to just make shit completely up (as usual) and if whatever I say turns out to by some coincidence be moderately accurate, I'm going to claim  'being in the know' but for all that other shit that I just make up that doesn't come about, you can't pin that on me."

Fuck a monkey, that's stupid.  Two kernels of corn and he thinks he's a farmer.  All that other shit is just fertilizer,   I guess.

I hate people with a case of the dumbass who aren't even cognizant enough to recognize it. 
^^Weak Minded and 1 Millimeter away from having to wear a bicycle helmet at all times^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
^^Weak Minded and 1 Millimeter away from having to wear a bicycle helmet at all times^^

Super fail.

You know what?  I've figured out why I grate on you and that other guy's nerves so badly.  First, I'm allergic to  dumbass. That's a problem because you leave too much of it laying around.  

You? You're allergic to logic and reason. It makes you babble.  Those sophomoric movie trailers you posted also make me question your thinking processes. One ancient zombie-type deal maybe, but you tossed three or four in there, some guaran-damn-teed to be fucktacular shitfests.  

So for the sake of your sanity, just go ahead and spew your moderately literate babble for a while.  I'm going to let you off the hook.  The laughing I do at you, I'll just do in private for a while.  

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 06:46:13 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2010, 06:53:41 PM »
The laughing I do at you, I'll just do in private for a while.  

First, Birdman.  Now this? 

Fuck a bunch of turning over new leaves.  This is bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2010, 07:05:11 PM »
First, Birdman.  Now this? 

Fuck a bunch of turning over new leaves.  This is bullshit.

Just going to give him a little respite.  It's pretty clear he's close to a psychotic break with all the laughable "I'm whippin' yore ass" comments he's made lately.  The dude is Charles from Reeltown.  He's Chucky. 

So I'll let him twist and spin for a while. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2010, 07:12:09 PM »
Just going to give him a little respite.  It's pretty clear he's close to a psychotic break with all the laughable "I'm whippin' yore ass" comments he's made lately.  The dude is Charles from Reeltown.  He's Chucky. 

Yeah.  I mean, I understand.  I just wasn't expected it to end so soon.  Especially not during the off season when I need it the most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2010, 07:56:43 PM »

So the "psychotic crazy person" is whipping your ass...got it, that's all you needed to say.  BTW, there's only ONE Zombie-type movie that will be the top movies of 2010 and it was the ONLY one that I posted....not the three like you stated, keep trying dumbass  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2010, 08:11:29 PM »
Just to inform those interested, Lattimore will be in Auburn this coming weekend on an unofficial visit. Oh, and yes, there is a 'rumor' that Mack will also be in Auburn on an unofficial visit with a Junior teammate.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:29:26 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »
Yeah.  I mean, I understand.  I just wasn't expected it to end so soon.  Especially not during the off season when I need it the most.

I'll come back around soon enough.  It's the old anthill kicking thing.  I swear I'm going to stop kicking them and then I see one that's big and puffy and I just can't help it.  I kick it and the ants start running again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
I'll come back around soon enough.  It's the old anthill kicking thing.  I swear I'm going to stop kicking them and then I see one that's big and puffy and I just can't help it.  I kick it and the ants start running again. 
^^Weak minded and 1MM away from having to wear a bicycle helmet^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2010, 08:29:13 PM »

That might be the best analogy I've ever seen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2010, 08:40:27 PM »
That might be the best analogy I've ever seen.

Serious question.  Why do you and RWS enjoy watching me kick the living shit out of Prowler and others?  Is it because you imagine the Auburn family to be infighting?  Is it because of the general humor aspect? 

I know that a few get tired of it -- and frankly there are times I get tired of wading through the mundane yabba-dabba-doo babbling -- but there are always a few who get a sick sense of enjoyment out of it. 

If it's just because you like to see two Auburn people disagreeing, then it's really not worth the effort.  If it's because you like to see Auburn people come off like the typical Bama rabble they claim to hate, well then there are lessons to be learned there, too.

Do you enjoy the Chopper/RWS bumble-fests as well?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2010, 09:07:49 PM »
Serious question.  Why do you and RWS enjoy watching me kick the living poop out of Prowler and others?  Is it because you imagine the Auburn family to be infighting?  Is it because of the general humor aspect?  

I know that a few get tired of it -- and frankly there are times I get tired of wading through the mundane yabba-dabba-doo babbling -- but there are always a few who get a sick sense of enjoyment out of it.  

If it's just because you like to see two Auburn people disagreeing, then it's really not worth the effort.  If it's because you like to see Auburn people come off like the typical Bama rabble they claim to hate, well then there are lessons to be learned there, too.

Do you enjoy the Chopper/RWS bumble-fests as well?

It really has nothing to do with the "Auburn family fighting".  Don't get me wrong now, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the 2008 season.  But it was more because of people like WarTiger and WarTim that made it so sweet.  

It's also not seeing Auburn people come off like the typical Bama rabble they claim to hate, because I know they exist even if some refuse to believe it.  I see it every day.  I have considered taking a picture of this one guy (no teeth, no education) but he's had a hard life and I'm not really into embarrassing people who don't ask for it.

If I had to narrow it down....grandiloquence.  I'm a huge fan of it.

And to answer the last question.  No.  Too much bullpoop and not enough substance.  No offense RWS if you're reading this, but you write a phuking book about nothing.  It's not that I think RWS is wrong on his opinions, he just uses too many words to back up his position.  Sometimes you just got to let your opinion stand by itself.  If it's wrong, so be it.  If nobody gives a poop (which I feel is the case most times) then at least you didn't just waste 30 minutes on a response.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:10:10 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
It really has nothing to do with the "Auburn family fighting".  Don't get me wrong now, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the 2007 season.  But it was more because of people like WarTiger and WarTim that made it so sweet.  

It's also not seeing Auburn people come off like the typical Bama rabble they claim to hate, because I know they exist even if some refuse to believe it.  I see it every day.  I have considered taking a picture of this one guy (no teeth, no education) but he's had a hard life and I'm not really into embarrassing people who don't ask for it.

And to answer the last question.  No.  Too much bullpoop and not enough substance.  No offense RWS if you're reading this, but you write a phuking book about nothing.  It's not that I think RWS is wrong on his opinions, he just uses too many words to back up his position.  Sometimes you just got to let your opinion stand by itself.  If it's wrong, so be it.  If nobody gives a poop (which I feel is the case most times) then at least you didn't just waste 30 minutes on a response.
I'm with this. Even in response to my own posts. I'm longwinded, and sometimes I run something into the ground; but at least I can identify that. Alot of the times I do that with Chopper because its almost as if you have to. Its like you have to repeat your point 2 or 3 times, and with different wording, to get thru to him. But I do get long winded with others as well.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:24:23 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2010, 09:22:00 PM »
It really has nothing to do with the "Auburn family fighting".  Don't get me wrong now, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the 2007 season.  But it was more because of people like WarTiger and WarTim that made it so sweet.  

Congratulations.  It's rare that I get stumped on a word, but that one threw me and I had to look it up.  I am fan of that word as well.

Kind of like "gargantuan."  You know, I've always liked that word... ā€¯gargantuan"... so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2010, 09:32:05 PM »
I'm with this. Even in response to my own posts. I'm longwinded, and sometimes I run something into the ground; but at least I can identify that.  

The problem with arguing with either of the two prime offenders on our side of the street is that they can't stay anywhere remotely close to topic.  

You can't debate whether Saban should use all the blasphemies he does.  It always has to get into some personal side shit, pictures of monkeys clapping cymbals or a hundred other topics that are all mostly irrelevant and extraneous.  It's not a purposeful tactic because that would indicate some overarching plan, but it's just the nature of the beast, so to speak. Kind of like Alabama isn't satisfied with winning, they (collectively) feel the need to bury Auburn at the same time, the primary offenders aren't satisfied with winning (or losing) a point. They have to try to discredit everything about their opposition. This is often (and usually) a spectacular failure, but it does drive the discussions into longer and longer blathering discourse as each party tries to answer each (ridiculous and unrelated) point the opposition attempts to make in the ever-expanding scope of the so-called discussion.  

It's like how every argument with that bitch you hated before you broke up always ended up in the same place no matter how hard you tried to stay on point.  It might start over who left the milk out, but it always ends up going back to where you were fucking her sister and she forgave you.  Like people can't make mistakes.

Any "argument" with Chopper or Prowler (sorry guys, but it's true) is never a battle that stands on its own, you've always got to go back and win the entire war all over again.  And it's rarely worth it unless it's used as I use it, for my own enjoyment and amusement.  

Oh and before I forget, let me go ahead and fire a pre-emptive "this is funny coming from you" strike before that dud grenade gets launched. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:34:15 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions