Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hearing some news on a Texas recruit making a visit to AU....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Hearing some news on a Texas recruit making a visit to AU....
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 06:28:35 PM »
If Auburn can bring Jeffcoat in, during a big recruiting weekend with maybe Lattimore, Mack and most of the committed prospects including the ones already on campus.  Then there is always a chance that Auburn will get in his heart.   "I've decided to go with my heart and commit to...."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 11:10:41 PM »
No, GH2001 has not reported how many times he has gotten off today.  Stay tuned...

You don't have enough digits to count the number of times.....Yes - I got it like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 02:01:33 PM »
Any news about Jeffcoat? 

There are so many schools mentioned with him....seems odd that if he was going to visit Auburn that no one anywhere would know about it.  Not that someone would "know" for sure, but there aren't even rumors from the usual places. 

I hope you're right though.  He's kept his recruitment quiet, but Texas and USC were thought to lead with Florida making a big push. Carroll leaving and him canceling his trip to Florida bodes well for everyone else, although he's still scheduled to be in Norman on the 22nd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »
Any news about Jeffcoat? 

There are so many schools mentioned with him....seems odd that if he was going to visit Auburn that no one anywhere would know about it.  Not that someone would "know" for sure, but there aren't even rumors from the usual places. 

I hope you're right though.  He's kept his recruitment quiet, but Texas and USC were thought to lead with Florida making a big push. Carroll leaving and him canceling his trip to Florida bodes well for everyone else, although he's still scheduled to be in Norman on the 22nd.

There is no OV scheduled to AU for JJ. There is only the possibility of it at this point. This one was being kept close to the vest and the coaches are still working on it. With LK's departure from Tenn however, I am not sure this is a priority at this point as I have gotten word that our coaches are surveying who we can possibly steal from the fallout at UT-K. I know it sounds crazy with him being the #1 player on the ESPNU 150, but getting an OV from JJ may have went to the backburner for now. Who knows....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 02:42:38 PM »
For those interested, Rivals updated team rankings has Auburn at #4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions