Why The Negativity?

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Why The Negativity?
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2010, 09:31:39 PM »
Wait and see is not an opinion.

It's a cop out.
And pre-judging is bullshit.  And blind hatred while disregarding the facts is ignorance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2010, 09:36:19 PM »
Well mostly because chizik has not done anything. We pounded some cup cakes. We have a highly rated recruiting class, except it completely ignores the massive shortcomings in our program, but hey!! it hasa bunch of pretty lil stars in it. The "leader" aint leading. The objective crowd can see that the chiziktonians on the other hand, well Auburn will be much better off when they too are culled from the herd.
You do realize that Auburn has 6 more slots open....right?  Also, of the remaining 6 slots, Auburn is targeting; 1 RB, 1 OL, 1 DE, 3 DTs, 1 LB/S.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2010, 10:57:33 PM »
You know something, I don't fucking live and die by this shit. I feel sorry for you I really really do. To be able to quote or look up details to this degree shows me that what time you played football is the one part of your life that you have never gotten past. Trust me as much as I hate chizik and the moron patrol I feel sorry for you even more. Your life is stuck in your past. Sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2010, 11:07:21 PM »
You know something, I don't fucking live and die by this shit. I feel sorry for you I really really do. To be able to quote or look up details to this degree shows me that what time you played football is the one part of your life that you have never gotten past. Trust me as much as I hate chizik and the moron patrol I feel sorry for you even more. Your life is stuck in your past. Sad.
Translation: I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, but that's not going to stop me from bitching up a storm!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2010, 11:45:59 PM »
You know something, I don't phuking live and die by this poop. I feel sorry for you I really really do. To be able to quote or look up details to this degree shows me that what time you played football is the one part of your life that you have never gotten past. Trust me as much as I hate chizik and the moron patrol I feel sorry for you even more. Your life is stuck in your past. Sad.

Really, I mean really, what the hell does any of this mean? At least I can get a good laugh out of this poop. You really need to study Edgar Allen Poe just a bit more because your imitation is pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2010, 11:49:41 PM »
No. It translates to I feel sorry for someone who's whole of being revolves around having the most up to the minute complete information about a subject that he has no personal stake in. The poor dumbass bounces from message board to message board looking for the latest poop trying to be the one to get the latest scoop. He lives and dies by a football team and internet message boards. I live in Tuscaloosa and I am surrounded by 10,000 retarded dressed in red fuckers who are the exact same way.  I honestly feel sorry for him. And no I had no idea about what he was talking about. But then again my brother in law can quote the NASCAR standings for the last 15-20 years. It's not something to be proud of, but he is. He thinks people are in awe of it meanwhile they laugh at him behind his back. Just like prowling for cock, he's so wrapped  up in his little world that he cannot have any other life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2010, 11:53:30 PM »
Greasy, you dont know shit! Your a dumb ass motherfucker, you should pay us for reading your bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2010, 11:56:08 PM »
Greasy, you dont know shit! Your a dumb ass motherfucker, you should pay us for reading your bullshit.
As if I give a flying rats ass what you think of me. Dance sheep dance.
How many different boards and forums does he cut-n paste shit from to put it on here? Maybe you don't like what I have to say but at least it is what I have to say. Its not someone else's work borrowed for my own use.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 11:58:07 PM by Greaseyweasel »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2010, 12:38:02 AM »
No. It translates to I feel sorry for someone who's whole of being revolves around having the most up to the minute complete information about a subject that he has no personal stake in. The poor dumbass bounces from message board to message board looking for the latest poop trying to be the one to get the latest scoop. He lives and dies by a football team and internet message boards. I live in Tuscaloosa and I am surrounded by 10,000 retarded dressed in red phukers who are the exact same way.  I honestly feel sorry for him. And no I had no idea about what he was talking about. But then again my brother in law can quote the NASCAR standings for the last 15-20 years. It's not something to be proud of, but he is. He thinks people are in awe of it meanwhile they laugh at him behind his back. Just like prowling for cock, he's so wrapped  up in his little world that he cannot have any other life.

Who the fuck left you in charge of everyone's personal time?  Prowler works his 40(probably more), and pays his taxes.  Who the fuck are you to decide what he should or should not do in his spare time?  He wants to spend 5 hours a day on the internet looking up football related shit?  It's none of your fucking business.  He, wants to be a freak and sell it on the weekend?  You guess it. None of your fucking business.

Kaos spends more time than he should defending your preposterous opinions.  Because you are exactly like "them".  If they don't share your "Chizik is da devil and everything is ruined" attitude, they aren't on Auburn's side?  Just because you are on the opposite side of the spectrum doesn't make your opinion more valid than theirs.

So shut the fuck up, you thick-headed, vacuous, bitch.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2010, 12:41:32 AM »
Who the fuck left you in charge of everyone's personal time?  Prowler works his 40(probably more), and pays his taxes.  Who the fuck are you to decide what he should or should not do in his spare time?  He wants to spend 5 hours a day on the internet looking up football related shit?  It's none of your fucking business.  He, wants to be a freak and sell it on the weekend?  You guess it. None of your fucking business.

Kaos spends more time than he should defending your preposterous opinions.  Because you are exactly like "them".  If they don't share your "Chizik is da devil and everything is ruined" attitude, they aren't on Auburn's side?  Just because you are on the opposite side of the spectrum doesn't make your opinion more valid than theirs.

So shut the fuck up, you thick-headed, vacuous, bitch.

Holy shit.  I think I am in love with a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2010, 01:27:49 AM »
Some of us have some dead time on our hands. This is relaxation and fun for me and I think it is the negative types that display far too much seriousness. Hating must come easier for some individuals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2010, 04:01:40 AM »
Some of us have some dead time on our hands. This is relaxation and fun for me and I think it is the negative types that display far too much seriousness. Hating must come easier for some individuals.

This is all about dead time, homey.

Fact is, I liked Tubs, thought he got a raw deal (except the $5.1 mil) and wish it had gone down differently. Chizik came in and won some games, lost some games, and the fan base is still divided. Meanwhile, the dark empire woke the fuck up and "won" a championship which, as we all know, means they think they won like four.

For all of the efforts of Tubs and even Chizik's crew, Auburn is still just a regional (at best) story/program and I fear that isn't going to change in spite of the impending "Recruiting Championship." (Chizad getting ready to enjoy some steak on me?)

If you don't like my opinions, fine disagree. If you do, you are the exception. I don't put it out there to win friends or make enemies. I just put it on the smorgasbord.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2010, 06:40:55 AM »
And pre-judging is bullshit.  And blind hatred while disregarding the facts is ignorance.

Judgement based on the facts as they are, not as you want them to be is rationality.

Blind devotion while disregarding the facts is stalking.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2010, 06:51:24 AM »

If you don't like my opinions, fine disagree. If you do, you are the exception. I don't put it out there to win friends or make enemies. I just put it on the smorgasbord.

Well put.

Some -- and you know who they are -- are in this to make friends and be liked.  Their so-called "opinion" is based on what they perceive will be the most popular position and their "judgement" such as it were is tainted by their craving to kiss ass and curry favor. 

I have no such compulsion.  This is a message board. In its best form you would all be anonymous vapor.  For the most part that's how I prefer to see you. Especially the ugly ones.

The relative anonymity is what theoretically allows people to express opinions they would never be willing to share in a more public setting.  Because of the genesis of this board a lot of that wall of privacy was breached.  That's both good and bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2010, 08:35:10 AM »
Some -- and you know who they are -- are in this to make friends and be liked.  Their so-called "opinion" is based on what they perceive will be the most popular position and their "judgment" such as it were is tainted by their craving to kiss ass and curry favor. 

Just because Greasy's opinion isn't of the friend making kind, doesn't make it more (or less) valid.  He is the opposite of the sunshine brigade, yet he uses the same flawed logic to form his opinion.  He has formed his opinion while grinding an axe, and he refuses to back away from it even when he's presented with a logical argument. 

The Prowler = GreasyWeasel. 

Why you choose to defend his flawed position while lambasting prowler is a mystery to me.  Maybe you like to even the odds.  Maybe he is a friend of yours. I don't know.  I just know that his opinion is formed in the same fashion as theirs.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2010, 09:17:14 AM »
Just because Greasy's opinion isn't of the friend making kind, doesn't make it more (or less) valid.  He is the opposite of the sunshine brigade, yet he uses the same flawed logic to form his opinion.  He has formed his opinion while grinding an axe, and he refuses to back away from it even when he's presented with a logical argument. 

Why you choose to defend his flawed position while lambasting prowler is a mystery to me.  Maybe you like to even the odds.  Maybe he is a friend of yours. I don't know.  I just know that his opinion is formed in the same fashion as theirs.   

*starts slow clap*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

Why you choose to defend his flawed position while lambasting prowler is a mystery to me.  Maybe you like to even the odds.  Maybe he is a friend of yours. I don't know.  I just know that his opinion is formed in the same fashion as theirs.  

ABSOLUTELY agree.  100%.

I'm not defending GW's position so much as I am defending his right to express it without the attack dogs -- and they're not really dogs, more like teacup chihuahuas -- coming out and barking their heads off at him.  

So long as Prowler and his ilk (and you know who his ilk is) are allowed (and in some cases celebrated for)  their irrational, illogical, asinine ramblings then GW shouldn't be derided for the same.  There's your double standard, Token.  

Prowler IS Greasyweasel.  He may be even worse.  When the two are treated equally, I won't have to attempt to provide the counter balance.  

For the record, I don't know GW at all.  I find his explosive rants to be somewhat amusing, particularly in terms of the riots they inevitably incite.  He knows what he's doing.  Dance puppets, dance.  
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 09:24:03 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2010, 09:24:44 AM »
*starts slow clap*

Please see above.  You're clearly missing the mark here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »
Who the phuk left you in charge of everyone's personal time?  Prowler works his 40(probably more), and pays his taxes.  Who the phuk are you to decide what he should or should not do in his spare time?  He wants to spend 5 hours a day on the internet looking up football related poop?  It's none of your phuking business.  He, wants to be a freak and sell it on the weekend?  You guess it. None of your phuking business.

So shut the phuk up, you thick-headed, vacuous, bitch.

Couldnt have said it any better. It still doenst mean I like you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2010, 09:30:41 AM »
Please see above.  You're clearly missing the mark here.

I think people treat them the same, both with a grain of salt...

I look at GW's "opinion" as just as much being bullshit as a look at Prowlers "skreets". I agree with you though. Not as many jump on Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions