Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Silver Lining

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Silver Lining
« on: January 08, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »
When Saban won an egg at LSU, the very next season he was BOOED by their fans for not winning another one, and settling for a less than perfect record.  And they are not nearly as arrogant and full of delusions of grandeur as Saban's current fan base.  What happens when bammer doesn't repeat next year, or the year after or the year after?  Or EVER?  If the corndogs managed to piss him off, can you only imagine how bad the bammer inbreeds will get on his nerves?  What have you done for us lately, Nick?

**KABOOM!!!!!!!!**

Outta here...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Silver Lining
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:33:24 AM »
I think Rolando will be gone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 10:43:56 AM »
God help me I was at a party last night....and as we are watching the post game interviews...this one drunk ass bammer girl(she's wearing a bikini and a houndstooth hat, but that's another story) starts fucking goin NUTS. Screaming at the tv "He's gonna fucking leave he's gonna fucking leave...he likes to build up programs...that's what he DOES."
And starts crying.

I had a hard time picking my jaw up off the floor.....but I did make sure my buddy got it on video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
God help me I was at a party last night....and as we are watching the post game interviews...this one drunk ass bammer girl(she's wearing a bikini and a houndstooth hat, but that's another story) starts fucking goin NUTS. Screaming at the tv "He's gonna fucking leave he's gonna fucking leave...he likes to build up programs...that's what he DOES."
And starts crying.

I had a hard time picking my jaw up off the floor.....but I did make sure my buddy got it on video.

And why is this not on Youtube yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 10:52:31 AM »
And why is this not on Youtube yet?
We've discussed this Sweets....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »
Oh, and another thing?  After hearing the reactions around my office today, you can now officially add Texas fans to the list of people who think that bammers are a bunch of classless, low rent arrogant dickheads with no sense of sportsmanship or fair play.  (Duh)

Welcome to the family, Longhorn fans!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 10:57:26 AM »
Give me time. It's on one of those flip video things.
The best part is that she's so wasted she doesn't even care that she's not entirely IN her swimsuit....it's just kind of laying on top of her boobs.
Added more to the RTRs that she kept tossing out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 11:04:20 AM »
Another silver lining (and believe me, it's a stretch to find one) is that this makes the last 4 BCS championships won by 3 different SEC teams. This is utter domination.

This makes chances pretty good that if we can put together a product on the field that I think we will in the next couple of years, it could finally be our turn soon...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »
God help me I was at a party last night....and as we are watching the post game interviews...this one drunk ass bammer girl(she's wearing a bikini and a houndstooth hat, but that's another story) starts phuking goin NUTS. Screaming at the tv "He's gonna phuking leave he's gonna phuking leave...he likes to build up programs...that's what he DOES."
And starts crying.

Falcon punch would have worked in this situation IYAM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 01:01:39 PM »
Another silver lining (and believe me, it's a stretch to find one) is that this makes the last 4 BCS championships won by 3 different SEC teams. This is utter domination.

This makes chances pretty good that if we can put together a product on the field that I think we will in the next couple of years, it could finally be our turn soon...
If this continues and the BCSNC becomes a perennial SEC Champ vs. some other school matchup, perhaps the other conferences will have some incentive to quit dragging their feet and put in a real playoff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 01:22:11 PM »
If this continues and the BCSNC becomes a perennial SEC Champ vs. some other school matchup, perhaps the other conferences will have some incentive to quit dragging their feet and put in a real playoff.

One can only hope. But then there would the issue of should 2 SEC teams be allowed in the playoffs. An all SEC championship game would really chap some asses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »
One can only hope. But then there would the issue of should 2 SEC teams be allowed in the playoffs. An all SEC championship game would really chap some asses.

And it would probably happen more times than not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »
And it would probably happen more times than not.
Depending on the model.

I like having all the major conference champions, plus like two wild cards.

The SEC proves on the field each year who is worthy to send to the MNC game. Every conference should have a championship game, and send their best & brightest to these hypothetical playoffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 02:35:28 PM »
Depending on the model.

I like having all the major conference champions, plus like two wild cards.

The SEC proves on the field each year who is worthy to send to the MNC game. Every conference should have a championship game, and send their best & brightest to these hypothetical playoffs.
I think Dan Wetzel's model is the most fair and viable, though it would likely benefit northern schools a bit more because of the home field advantage element.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 02:43:23 PM »
Give me time. It's on one of those flip video things.
The best part is that she's so wasted she doesn't even care that she's not entirely IN her swimsuit....it's just kind of laying on top of her boobs.
Added more to the RTRs that she kept tossing out.

So, when's that link getting published?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 03:31:19 PM »
Second thought - fuck video of some drunk Bammer in a swimsuit.

Now AUSweetheart in one would be a nice treat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 03:37:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.