No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

Re: Willis McGahee Bitch Slap
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 05:46:33 PM »
Nice little plug there for Ben Grubbs

Not possible, must be a different Ben Grubbs...Hugh Nall sucked at his job so bad, he only made players worse the more he coached them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Token

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 06:44:31 PM »
Not possible, must be a different Ben Grubbs...Hugh Nall sucked at his job so bad, he only made players worse the more he coached them.

I think that was only true when he was calling plays. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 11:01:19 AM »
I think that was only true when he was calling plays. 

No argument there. 

But he's one of the infamous "BBQ Gang" that held Auburn back from winning 10 national titles in the 2000's because of his lack of coaching and recruiting abilities.

Please disregard NFL rosters that have shown players names such as: Ben Grubbs, Marcus McNeil, Tim Duckworth, Ben Nowland, Kendall Simmons, Monreko Crittendon, Jeno James, Mike Pucillo, Kendall Mack, Tyronne Green, King Dunlap, Jonathan Palmer, and Colin Sears.  There are 4-5 Ole Miss players who should be ignored as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 11:09:35 AM »
No argument there. 

But he's one of the infamous "BBQ Gang" that held Auburn back from winning 10 national titles in the 2000's because of his lack of coaching and recruiting abilities.

Just for clarification on the BBQ gang from my perspective.

I see no problem with the BBQ's themselves only the drill press operators who attend them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 11:41:57 AM »
No argument there. 

Please disregard NFL rosters that have shown players names such as: Ben Grubbs, Marcus McNeil, Tim Duckworth, Ben Nowland, Kendall Simmons, Monreko Crittendon, Jeno James, Mike Pucillo, Kendall Mack, Tyronne Green, King Dunlap, Jonathan Palmer, and Colin Sears.  There are 4-5 Ole Miss players who should be ignored as well.

I dont think anyone questions his coaching abilities. But as a person, hes a piece of shit. The Chaz Ramsey stuff still leaves me shaking my head. And not just Franklin, but all the way back to Petrino, Gibbs, Borges and even Muschamp - he cold shouldered everyone of these coaches as outsiders. Dude had some serious insecurity issues on the staff. Where does he work now btw?  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE