Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why would

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Why would
« on: January 04, 2010, 05:35:17 PM »
Why would a young black Qb want to go to bama?  I can only think of one black qb that has ever played for the tide (Zow) and that was amid a lot of controversy.  I was born in 77 so there may have been a couple more, but not many.  Star Jackson was signed to be the next great bammer qb, but it doesn't look like he will ever take a snap.  Now the Sims kid is coming in.  Why?  I think that the powers that be in tuscalooser don't want a black qb on the field.  What's your opinions on this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Why would
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »
Why would a young black Qb want to go to bama?  I can only think of one black qb that has ever played for the tide (Zow) and that was amid a lot of controversy.  I was born in 77 so there may have been a couple more, but not many.  Star Jackson was signed to be the next great bammer qb, but it doesn't look like he will ever take a snap.  Now the Sims kid is coming in.  Why?  I think that the powers that be in tuscalooser don't want a black qb on the field.  What's your opinions on this?

Not sure. But Sims looked to be the best QB BY FAR at the UA game. He looks to be the real deal based on that all-star game...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions