Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another sites guess on who is likely and unlikely to sign with Auburn...

jadennis

Most likely to sign with AU:
DE Ken Adams
DT Jefferey Whitaker
DE Corey Lemonier

Possible, wouldn't be surprised:
OL Eric Mack
DT Mike Thornton
RB Marcus Lattimore
LB Victor Beasley

From very unlikely to extremely unlikely:
OL James Stone
LB CJ Mosley
S Ahmad Dixon
RB Lache Seastrunk
OL John Cullen
DB Eric Russell
OL Tristan Hardin
DT Byran Jones
S Pat Swilling Jr.

Also on the same skreet, I saw that Trovon Reed is taking an official to LSU.  Frank Wilson (the guy that left Tennessee for LSU) has a good relationship with Reed and is apparently turning up the heat to get him to LSU.  He's not expected to switch, but you never know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Another sites guess on who is likely and unlikely to sign with Auburn...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
Seastrunk needs to be in that middle pack, not the bottom one. We never were and never will be out of it for him til the end....You may hear this and that on him up until SD, but I can assure you we are very much in it for Lache until NSD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »
Seastrunk needs to be in that middle pack, not the bottom one. We never were and never will be out of it for him til the end....You may hear this and that on him up until SD, but I can assure you we are very much in it for Lache until NSD.

I guess maybe, that we aren't completely out of it, but we can only go on two things (and we're still guessing then too of course).  One, it's pretty well known that our coaches have cooled on recruiting him considerably.  I don't think we've visited him in quite some time, whereas, we know that the coaches are all over Lattimore.  And two, Lache talks alot...not always sure what to make of it, but he doesn't talk of Auburn really at all anymore and at this point has no plans for an official visit.  I don't see Lache being the kind of guy to pass on an official to somewhere he's considering.  Most guys, even if they've been to Auburn several times, still take their official visit.

Like you say though, maybe we're in there still.  Maybe he's had us #1 for months and has simply been looking around to compare everyone else.  Maybe our coaches know this and simply call him from time to time instead of visiting him.  Could be true.  To me though, I would put him at least at "unlikely" if not "very unlikely".

Personally, I hope I'm wrong.  I just have this feeling that he may be the best of the three.  He's stronger than he's given credit for, and his burst and stop-and-go ability is pretty amazing.  To me, he's a CJ Spiller type.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
Maybe I don't have the latest, coolest skreets...lol

Should we check with Prowler's skreets?  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 02:39:04 PM »
Maybe I don't have the latest, coolest skreets...lol

Should we check with Prowler's skreets?  :poke:

Always check with his skreets...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 06:40:30 PM »
"Da Skreets" are saying....possibly, wouldn't be surprised in regards to Lache Seastrunk.

I'd also move DT, Byran Jones up to the possible, wouldn't be surprised and if LSU doesn't offer LB/S/DE Pat Swilling Jr. then I'd move him up too (Auburn, likely, loses out on DJ Howard...most think Victor Beasely will be somewhat of a trade move with Clemson for DJ.  I think that's a real possibility, but if that doesn't come through, the coaches will hit up Swilling.  Off memory, Swilling is 6'4" 220lbs. 4.54 40, so he could play a number of positions.  Also, I wouldn't worry about Trovon switching.

OT James Stone (SPuat)
LB CJ Mosley (SPuat)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 09:55:43 AM »
"Da Skreets" are saying....possibly, wouldn't be surprised in regards to Lache Seastrunk.

I'd also move DT, Byran Jones up to the possible, wouldn't be surprised and if LSU doesn't offer LB/S/DE Pat Swilling Jr. then I'd move him up too (Auburn, likely, loses out on DJ Howard...most think Victor Beasely will be somewhat of a trade move with Clemson for DJ.  I think that's a real possibility, but if that doesn't come through, the coaches will hit up Swilling.  Off memory, Swilling is 6'4" 220lbs. 4.54 40, so he could play a number of positions.  Also, I wouldn't worry about Trovon switching.

OT James Stone (SPuat)
LB CJ Mosley (SPuat)

Da other skreets have spoken.....so it shall be written, so it shall be done....  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 02:29:21 PM »
I just flipped over to the Army game and saw Da Skreets told me that CJ Moseley did the whole stupid hat trick and committed to bammer.  Dropped an Auburn hat and a bammer hat on the floor and came up wearing a completely different and VERY ugly bammer hat.

Funny part was, the minute he put the hat on, the guy standing with him said "And CJ chooses bammer!" and the camera immediately switched back to the announcer guy in studio... ha!  Did not even talk to him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 02:31:57 PM »
I just flipped over to the Army game and saw Da Skreets told me that CJ Moseley did the whole stupid hat trick and committed to bammer.  Dropped an Auburn hat and a bammer hat on the floor and came up wearing a completely different and VERY ugly bammer hat.

Funny part was, the minute he put the hat on, the guy standing with him said "And CJ chooses bammer!" and the camera immediately switched back to the announcer guy in studio... ha!  Did not even talk to him.
Glad you have discovered the power or the Skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »
Many tought that DJ Howard would commit to Clemson as a RB. He canceled his visit and said he does not plan rescheduling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 11:56:48 PM »
Our local news reported from the Army game and said a lot of the USC recruits were calling and texting their recruiters about Pete Carroll being gone.  Somebody is gonna have a chance to do a little cherry picking unless the remaining staff at USC can do some majorly fast damage control...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions