Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Casting Call

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Casting Call
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 02:32:04 PM »
I'm part of "They" and I do get what Chop is doing.  He's free to punk BG all he wants and as for BG getting the best of Chopper or anyone else for that matter, sorry, don't see it at all.  Same old spin.  And if BG is getting exactly what he wants, if getting an argument going and being the center of attention is what he craves, then why does anyone have a problem with it or even think someone should dial it down?  He's having a ball, right?

I've seen plenty of others on this very board bitch slapping his every post page after page and a good number of people on that board can't stand the guy.  Some of you decided to take a different approach with him.  Your point?    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 02:33:14 PM »
IMO you both obviously want to fuck each other just get it over with.

:rofl:

HOW BOUT NOOOOO!!!!  haha....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 03:30:46 PM »
Sorry Kaos, GG...

Pure  :bs:

Let's just agree to disagree and move on.   I know you're not used to someone not thinking you know everything, but in this case, you don't know everything.  Let's just leave it there.

:thumbsup:

First, first, I'm not trying to slam on you. BG's dragged several into that death spiral, me included.

The whippings you were taking were pointed out to me by several others before I bothered to look myself.  I'm definitely not alone in this point of view. I'm spot on here and one of the few decent enough to give you a heads up.  I was making myself look like a fool arguing with him several years ago. Somebody took the time to make me back out, take an objective look at it and see the destruction I was causing myself. Owed you the same. 

I could give a fuck if I know everything or not.  Don't have to know everything. I just know that when you get into it with BG, 90% of the time he beats you like a rented mule.   Let's just leave it there instead.   I don't care if you keep going at it with him or not, I merely thought you ought to know the lay of the land.  Now you do. What you do from here on out is up to you. 

As detailed above, there are obviously some who disagree with me.  There are others who don't.  I'm fine with that.  I've said what I have to say and there's no need to drag it out any longer.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 03:41:55 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »
First, first, I'm not trying to slam on you. BG's dragged several into that death spiral, me included.

The whippings you were taking were pointed out to me by several others before I bothered to look myself. (What...like in an episode of Lassie???)   I'm definitely not alone in this point of view. I'm spot on here and one of the few decent enough to give you a heads up.  I was making myself look like a fool arguing with him several years ago. Somebody took the time to make me back out, take an objective look at it and see the destruction I was causing myself. Owed you the same. 

I could give a fuck if I know everything or not.  Don't have to know everything. I just know that when you get into it with BG, 90% of the time he beats you like a rented mule.  More  :bs:  Let's just leave it there instead.   I don't care if you keep going at it with him or not, I merely thought you ought to know the lay of the land.  Now you do. What you do from here on out is up to you. 

As detailed above, there are obviously some who disagree with me.  There are others who don't.  I'm fine with that.  I've said what I have to say and there's no need to drag it out any longer.

Sounds good Kaos.  I'll put it in a memo.  :cool:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 03:47:21 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 04:15:13 PM »
I also must disagree that BG owns anyone ever. For that matter has a valid point. He consistantly uses his skewed logic, spinning the discusion to a new topic, answering questions with questions, making asinine claims the justifying it by saying everyone he knows agrees.
Chopper has done well pointing his weak patterns out to him in black and white in my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 04:24:25 PM »
I also must disagree that BG owns anyone ever. For that matter has a valid point. He consistantly uses his skewed logic, spinning the discusion to a new topic, answering questions with questions, making asinine claims the justifying it by saying everyone he knows agrees.
Chopper has done well pointing his weak patterns out to him in black and white in my opinion.

I too, agree with your disagreement.  

Look, can't we all just disagree?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 04:25:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 04:27:36 PM »

Dat's funny right der'... I don't care who ya' are...  Dat's funny right dar...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 04:29:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 04:31:20 PM »
No, no, it's not.

I don't understand it and I understand most humor, including most dumb humor.  But I don't get this at all.  Is it some internet l33t speak joke that I have missed?

I do not think Larry the Cable Guy is funny.  Is this along the same lines?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »
No, no, it's not.

I don't understand it and I understand most humor, including most dumb humor.  But I don't get this at all.  Is it some internet l33t speak joke that I have missed?

I do not think Larry the Cable Guy is funny.  Is this along the same lines? 

See the funny part here is BG's face imposed on the cymbal banging monkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 04:33:30 PM »
The picture illustrates, that for the most part, the exchanges are in fun, and are not to be taken seriously.  A couple even in here, defend him and act like I've bitch slapped their little nephew.   Go take a crap or something ...you'll feel better.  :thumbsup:

Geez...  

« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 04:34:14 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2007, 04:36:45 PM »
See the funny part here is BG's face imposed on the cymbal banging monkey.
I saw that, but still didn't get it.  There has to be some basis in reality for the humor to be there for me.  What does the monkey have to do with propoganda?  And the stamp? 

Maybe I am looking too hard and should just imagine a bunny with a pancake on its head.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 04:37:42 PM »
The picture illustrates, that for the most part, the exchanges are in fun, and are not to be taken seriously.  A couple even in here, defend him and act like I've bitch slapped their little nephew.   Go take a crap or something ...you'll feel better.  :thumbsup:

Geez... 

I thought it illustrated that he is a monkey banging the same thing out day after day.  Maybe I read too much into it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
I saw that, but still didn't get it.  There has to be some basis in reality for the humor to be there for me.  What does the monkey have to do with propoganda?  And the stamp? 

Maybe I am looking too hard and should just imagine a bunny with a pancake on its head.   

Okay, by actually having to explainnnnn it, it will kill some of the humor, but being you don't get it anyway, I'll explain....

BG has 10K posts.  He pushes the Bama message like a dime store monkey smashing his tiny un-relenting cymbals endlessly.  No tune to it.  No end to it.  No real purpose, just endless propaganda.  Instead of explaining that to him over and over, I farked a pic to say it, in not so many words.  Again, it's clear that some have gotten it, and some did not.  Humor is a funny thing sometimes.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 05:13:40 PM »
The picture illustrates, that for the most part, the exchanges are in fun, and are not to be taken seriously.  A couple even in here, defend him and act like I've bitch slapped their little nephew.   Go take a crap or something ...you'll feel better.  :thumbsup:

Geez... 

You misinterpret.  Nobody's defending him at all.   Not in the least.  The comment to let him in on this board was TOTAL sarcasm. 

I don't agree with nearly anything he says when it comes to bama and I can't for the life of me figure out how he manages to get by in the world with his head shoved so far up his ass.  His interpretation of events is SO colored by crimson that in a lot of cases it defies belief:  "Shula was a great recruiter, the king of finding nuggets before anybody had ever heard of them, and as 10-wins proved is a top-notch coach about to come into his own and dominate."  Oooops! "Shula sucked at recruiting, the cupboard is bare and as the 6-7 record proved never had a clue about coaching."   He doesn't even realize how fundamental his contradictions are. 

But if you're going to bang on BG, you should at least have crisp game.  Whether his points have merit or not, he writes well. His arguments come off as well-reasoned.  Regardless of how ridiculous or repetitive his arguments are he exhibits an air of intelligence and shows a relatively sharp wit. Far too often -- and it's not limited to one individual -- that's not the case in the replies to him.   Like I said, I've been as guilty as anybody of letting him push a button and trying to rip him a new one -- but that's EXACTLY what he wants. Because it makes us look like the irrational, delusional boobs not him.  It's how he scores. 

I understood the symbolic representation of the cymbal monkey. I got what it meant. But used as a reply to a post that contains the appearance of fact and reason, it's simply not effective.  It's the digital equivalent of a kid on the playground going "Oh yeah? Your MOMMA!" and then high-fiving his buddies like he's scored the ultimate put-down.

Holy crap.  I just realized that in addition to being a hotel snob, a toilet paper snob and a technology snob I am also a message-board-reply snob. 

Why are we still discussing this?  BG doesn't post here.  And I'll be much less likely to post there (for better or worse) now. 

Let's all just take a deep breath and go look at Raven Riley.   :tongue:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 05:19:48 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2007, 05:30:57 PM »
I hear ya, but just as you think I'm getting punked 90% of the time, you've seen just a few on here that disagree with your point of view.  Your opinion of the way I handle myself with BG is only your opinion, not a fact that everyone agrees with.

The monkey stamp is only a reference that points out the endless arguments he can produce.

I think you'll also find, that I rarely make a crack at his intelligence or writing ability.  He's clearly got me on the vocabulary, and on the writing skills end.  However, that doesn't make up for the total lack of common sense when it comes to approaching Auburn fans and how they'll perceive over half of what he says about Bama.  I think you'd have to admit that the second someone says something insensative about Bammer he brings in the poor me, and whiney approach first. True?  So why not give him a poke in the ribs from time to time...  I don't see a problem with it personally.

So, I think we're all calmed down here, and I have to agree... Raven Riley is a bad ass.

If you want to see some old school exotic hotness, look up Anita Blonde...  Amazingggggg  :tits:'s      :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 05:45:35 PM »
If you want to see some old school exotic hotness, look up Anita Blonde...  Amazingggggg  :tits:'s      :thumbsup:
Post it in Funchess then.
By the way, since this is the casting call thread and all, I'll say it again, I'd like to see some hoors present here. Ruthless gutter skanks with no self worth would be nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2007, 10:02:53 PM »
I'm part of "They" and I do get what Chop is doing.  He's free to punk BG all he wants and as for BG getting the best of Chopper or anyone else for that matter, sorry, don't see it at all.  Same old spin.  And if BG is getting exactly what he wants, if getting an argument going and being the center of attention is what he craves, then why does anyone have a problem with it or even think someone should dial it down?  He's having a ball, right?

I've seen plenty of others on this very board bitch slapping his every post page after page and a good number of people on that board can't stand the guy.  Some of you decided to take a different approach with him.  Your point?    
Same here. I am a big Chop fan. Fuck, I'm a big fan of anyone that smacks that bama prick around. His picture even pisses me off. He picked the right school to go to because he even looks like a fucking douchebag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."