Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Casting Call

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Casting Call
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:05:11 AM »
This is an open casting call for folks that would fit in over here.  Trying to get away from AUNation folks and get some others.  Any of you that post on some of the other Auburn boards here is your chance to be a hero to other like minded folks on those boards. They do not have to be Auburn folks but they do need a thick skin so keep that in mind.  People who get their panties in wads easily need not be nominated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Casting Call
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 08:46:42 AM »
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 09:41:45 AM »
Um, he's sick. My best friends sisters boyfriends brothers girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 09:54:33 AM »
YOU'RE Abe Froeman, the sausage king of Chicago?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 09:57:04 AM »
YOU'RE Abe Froeman, the sausage king of Chicago?

Get your own schtick.

I just invited a few people.  We'll see if anyone takes us up on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 10:27:18 AM »
I've got a guy that would be a riot on here.  He's called EchoTiger on a few other boards.   I'll talk to him about it, if it's cool with the crew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 10:37:55 AM »
What about this cat named BG03? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Six

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 10:40:43 AM »
We made a strict rule, no Alabama fans. 

I was against anyone other than Auburn fans, but we decided to expand before I ever got a chance to voice an opinion. 

No Alabama fans.

Ever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 12:46:17 PM »
What about this cat named BG03?

Yeah...that's it.  Let that walking bitch slap on in here.  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 12:53:51 PM »
Yeah...that's it.  Let that walking bitch slap on in here.  :fu:
Nah, we'd hate for him to get the best of you in here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 01:15:28 PM »
Hey, you forgot your "sarcasm" emoticon.

If he thinks I'm an "Overly Verbose Windbag" over there, and I offend him on AUnation...  It could get ugly here...  :lol:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 01:19:35 PM »
Hey, you forgot your "sarcasm" emoticon.

If he thinks I'm an "Overly Verbose Windbag" over there, and I offend him on AUnation...  It could get ugly here...  :lol:
I don't think you offend him.  You don't make him look as dumb as you think you do. 

Of course, I could be wrong.  I stopped reading the back and forth between you two a long time ago.  It was not entertaining in any way, shape, or form.   
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 01:22:10 PM by Ulyssess Everett McGill »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »
I don't think you offend him.  You don't make him look as dumb as you think you do. 

Of course, I could be wrong.  I stopped reading the back and forth between you two a long time ago.  It was not entertaining in any way, shape, or form.   

I don't HAVE to make him look dumb.  Actually, I don't question his over-all intelligence.  However, if you don't think his endless pumping of the bama rhetoric on an Auburn board, is at least a little misguided, and ridiculous, I guess that's your right.   That's all I usually crap on him for.

As far as it being entertaining to you or not, I couldn't care less.  It doesn't bother me if you're not entertained.  I know that others enjoyed it, and unless I crap or pee on your bush, I don't think you should have any problem with it.  You and BG drinking buddies or something?

It's done in an effort to be entertaining and to gig him anyway.  He sure as shit doesn't have anything over me though.   P E R I O D.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 01:29:28 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »
Dude -

Since this is an open forum and no offense is allowed to be taken, I got to tell you brother to brother, AU man to AU man that BG wins more of those battles than you'd care to admit.  He's punked you a couple of times.  It was occasionally painful to witness.

I hate to bring it up but I gotta.  I know the guy off the board. Know him reasonably well, actually.  He derives a sense of pleasure from getting under our collective skins.  He gets a chuckle out of watching us rant. I used to go at him the same way and whatever abuse I gave him, I probably got just as much or more in return.  It got so bad some of the regulars there quietly told me to back down because it was getting disgraceful, like Ali against Spinks or something.

Best thing you could do?  One word answer to anything he says: Whatever.  And then leave it alone. 

Not saying  :flag: but sometimes the better part of valor is knowing when to walk away.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 01:27:53 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 01:33:38 PM »
Chopper, BamaGrad and I are not drinking buddies.  I have met him and he isn't that bad of a guy, but he has gone overboard the past few weeks/months.  I generally ignore him and his silly ass arguments.  I will come in and take a swipe at him from time to time as I have done the past few days. 

But he wants to argue.  He wants the discussion to be about him and about Alabama.  We play right into his hands sometimes. 

Ignore him.  It'll eat him up.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 01:37:10 PM »
Dude -

Since this is an open forum and no offense is allowed to be taken, I got to tell you brother to brother, AU man to AU man that BG wins more of those battles than you'd care to admit.  He's punked you a couple of times.  It was occasionally painful to witness.

I hate to bring it up but I gotta.  I know the guy off the board. Know him reasonably well, actually.  He derives a sense of pleasure from getting under our collective skins.  He gets a chuckle out of watching us rant. I used to go at him the same way and whatever abuse I gave him, I probably got just as much or more in return.  It got so bad some of the regulars there quietly told me to back down because it was getting disgraceful, like Ali against Spinks or something.

Best thing you could do?  One word answer to anything he says: Whatever.  And then leave it alone. 

Not saying  :flag: but sometimes the better part of valor is knowing when to walk away.

I can respect that.  Shots are exchanged, and I'm sure he's got me, and I know I've gotten him, but the biggest difference is, is that most people take the 'whatever' route.  If you're friends with him, I guess there's all sorts of reasons that you'd rather see me back off.   You guys are just used to it, accepted it, and for you, it's okay that he does what he does. That's even fine.  I'm sure over time, I'll even back off a little, cause I know it's pointless for the most part.  

Some guys get what I'm doing, and some guys don't.  I can't help that, but untill I'm ready to back off of him, and unless I'm personally offending you guys somehow, I'll continue to point out what a douche bag he is 80% of the time he's on that board.

Sorry, no offense, I know you know the guy, but I don't.   He's not my purpose for being around either, so I don't want to get pigeon holed as just the guy who attacks BG.  I've got more to offer than that.

So, I get what you're saying. I appreciate it, but I'll dial it down when I'm ready.   :bar:

I hear ya Ulysseess, ignoring him WILL be the right call in time... I'm just not ready quite yet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 02:13:37 PM »
I can respect that.  Shots are exchanged, and I'm sure he's got me, and I know I've gotten him, but the biggest difference is, is that most people take the 'whatever' route.  If you're friends with him, I guess there's all sorts of reasons that you'd rather see me back off.   You guys are just used to it, accepted it, and for you, it's okay that he does what he does. That's even fine.  I'm sure over time, I'll even back off a little, cause I know it's pointless for the most part.   

Some guys get what I'm doing, and some guys don't.  I can't help that, but untill I'm ready to back off of him, and unless I'm personally offending you guys somehow, I'll continue to point out what a douche bag he is 80% of the time he's on that board.

Sorry, no offense, I know you know the guy, but I don't.   He's not my purpose for being around either, so I don't want to get pigeon holed as just the guy who attacks BG.  I've got more to offer than that.

So, I get what you're saying. I appreciate it, but I'll dial it down when I'm ready.   :bar:

I hear ya Ulysseess, ignoring him WILL be the right call in time... I'm just not ready quite yet. 

Me being "friends" with him has nothing to do with thinking maybe it's time to let it go.  I'm not what you'd call friends with him.  We've worked on some projects together and I've gotten to know him away from the board. He's never been to my house, I've never been to his and outside of the work-related events I don't socialize with him.

My opinion?  He's punking you 90% of the time and in doing so he also punks Auburn by proxy.  I'm not sure who the ubiquitous "they" are that "get" what you're doing but if they were friends, they'd be telling you that you're shitting the bed more often than not.

Just an observation. You're definitely not the only person I'd say this same thing to. That said, that's all I got to say on the topic.  I refuse to allow this board to become a "bitch about AUNation" or "whine about BG" board.  It's got to be more than that.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 02:16:41 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 02:18:18 PM »
  I refuse to allow this board to become a "bitch about AUNation" or "whine about BG" board.  It's got to be more than that.

yea we can do that on AUNation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 02:22:20 PM »
Sorry Kaos, GG...

My opinion?  He's punking you 90% of the time and in doing so he also punks Auburn by proxy.  I'm not sure who the ubiquitous "they" are that "get" what you're doing but if they were friends, they'd be telling you that you're shitting the bed more often than not.

Pure  :bs:

Let's just agree to disagree and move on.   I know you're not used to someone not thinking you know everything, but in this case, you don't know everything.  Let's just leave it there.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
IMO you both obviously want to fuck each other just get it over with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum