Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Urban Meyer done got skeered

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Urban Meyer done got skeered
« on: December 28, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »
Holy jeez.

20 minutes of Finebaum.  Zero callers capable of crafting a sentence bereft of grammar errors.

A synopsis:

"Meyer, he done got beat so bad in that there SEC game he skeered now. He caint do it no more cuz he know now it's over. Bammer done took over the SEC and he know he caint match up with Saban no more. He just skeered. Bammer gonna dominate and he know he gonna get beat next year too. Ain't too many coaches can stand up to Saban. He done run off Croom, Tuberville and Fulmer. He gonna get richt and meyer now too."

fucking fools. Finedumb is just as stupid as fhey are
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Urban Meyer done got skeered
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 04:10:27 PM »
Thank God your mammy died givin' birth. If she'd have seen you, she'd have died o' shame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »
Sports talk radio in B'ham has become unbearable.  I quit listening to it the week before the SEC Championship Game, and my life has been better for it.  I even took WJOX off of my presets. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »
Thank God your mammy died givin' birth. If she'd have seen you, she'd have died o' shame.

I'll press your flesh, you dimwitted sumbitch! You don't tell your pappy how to court the electorate. We ain't one-at-a-timin' here. We're MASS communicating!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 04:21:12 PM »
I heard it too.  Finebaum is 100% serious.  He really thinks Meyer is scared of the "elephant in the room" Nick Saban.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »
I was listening to the same sheet.  The lady that called and said he did it to motivate his players, because "bama could not get up for utah last year" about made me wreck my car. Then after several other inbred callers saying he was scared of saban made me put in a cd.  

Maybe texas can pull it out and I can listen to jox again.  

What is the latest on James Carpenter not being at practice today (story on al.com)?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »
Whole damn state's goin' apey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 04:29:14 PM »
I was listening to the same sheet.  The lady that called and said he did it to motivate his players, because "bama could not get up for utah last year" about made me wreck my car. Then after several other inbred callers saying he was scared of saban made me put in a cd.  

Maybe texas can pull it out and I can listen to jox again.  

What is the latest on James Carpenter not being at practice today (story on al.com)?  
Nobody knows until Saban has a PC around 4-ish. Could be something as simple as just a bug, as Drew Davis missed two of the first 4 practices. There are no academic issues, so I would assume he is not there due to illness or injury. I would assume some sort of illness. When Davis was sick last week he was MIA, and when the flu was running through the team earlier in the season they wouldn't let them come to practice either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »
Whole damn state's goin' apey.

They playin it as far away as Mobile!

Well it was a powerful airrr.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »
Finebum is on WNSP down here.

Until you're subjected to this redneck drizzle fest on WNSP you can't judge WJOX. I've heard both and JOX is infinitely -- infinitely -- better. 

Go online. Try to stomach five minutes of RAAAWger Schuuuuuuuutz's wnsPEEEE 10FIVE.5 morningsportsdrive IN THE MAAAAAAWNIN!!   

Then complain about JOX
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 05:29:21 PM »

Until you're subjected to this redneck drizzle fest on WNSP you can't judge WJOX. I've heard both and JOX is infinitely -- infinitely -- better. 

Go online. Try to stomach five minutes of RAAAWger Schuuuuuuuutz's wnsPEEEE 10FIVE.5 morningsportsdrive IN THE MAAAAAAWNIN!!   

Then complain about JOX
These boys is not white! These boys is not white! Hell, they ain't even old timey!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 06:23:32 PM »

Then complain about JOX

No problem!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 09:46:32 PM »

Then complain about JOX

You mean fucking F'baum is a bammEERRERRR>EW?QA?Q??QWR>DEM?WD>MQWS?E>Q???????  WHAAA?A???????

Get XM.  Listen to XM Chill.  Channel 84.  You'll feel better.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »
I lived in Montgomery for four years and Shultz had an afternoon show then.  All he talked about was bamma football and eating food.  I guess now he only talks about bamma and not eating food.   

Jox is not bad.  The things about jox that drive me crazy are; del-greco asking a ten minute question, brian straw and frank sanders talking, barker talking about his wife and kids in every promo, and pretty much any caller to finebaum. 

Of all of their personalities I guess I like Lance Taylor the most.  He is probably the only one that really watches and knows all sports.  But more than that he can talk TV, movies, and current events too.  The Doc on jox is probably my favorite spot with Tubby spot in a close second.  You never know who Tubby will throw a jab at.             

But if bama should win next week jox will be very hard to stomach.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Duder

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 11:39:12 PM »
I've heard several Bama fans saying this as well.  I refuse to listen to the sports talk shows around here because of Bama fans.  It amazes me.  There are many that don't think that, but the few ruin it for the masses, as usual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 02:38:46 AM »

No problem!

Great movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 08:38:07 AM »

You mean fucking F'baum is a bammEERRERRR>EW?QA?Q??QWR>DEM?WD>MQWS?E>Q???????  WHAAA?A???????

Get XM.  Listen to XM Chill.  Channel 84.  You'll feel better.

I stopped listening to his shtick a couple of years back, and I feel all the better for it.  Try XM48 though...it will help get you through traffic as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 09:23:08 AM »
I stopped listening to his shtick a couple of years back, and I feel all the better for it.  Try XM48 though...it will help get you through traffic as well.

Octane??  F'n sweet.   :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 09:33:50 AM »
Since moving out of the range of B'ham radio, I'm really not missing any of the poop they call sports talk. Living 45 mins away from work when I lived up there, though, sports talk was a good way to pass the time. I could get a good dose of The Opening Drive in the mornings and Dunaway and Brown in the evenings. Finebaum was exterminated from my radio long before I even moved. Out of all those, D&B was my favorite. Even though Dunaway is obviously all bama, the show they put together was the best out of all in my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions