Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Latest and greatest on Newton

jadennis

Re: Latest and greatest on Newton
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2009, 03:22:31 PM »
Yeah, looks like Saturday (and that's "at the earliest" but could be later, according to the dad). 

They said they want to look at everything...offenses, stats, style, etc, not just the relationship he has with Mullen.  I would think that bodes well for Auburn in relation to MSU.  But they also said that Oklahoma is still one of the three considered, whereas we had all heard it was down to two (which it may be, but they said all three schools are being considered).

Guess we'll wait a little longer.  They said they'd give 48 hrs notice on the press conference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »
As someone once pointed out to me, some things are said and should be taken as "tongue in cheek".  Some people live by it and even fail to recognize it.  Myself at times...

Just a thought...
When somebody mentions it nearly every other post, its not really tongue in cheek. I mean, is it really that hard to say "per ESPN" or "according to some message boards", etc? But, I forgot, Prowler knows things and has somebody on the inside. According to him, anyways.

I know things rws....Damn, you'd thought that by now

Anyone could go and look at the player's profile, that isn't reserved for premium members.  But, knowing when or who's going to commit to where is...unless you know someone that's on the "inside"....*cough* *cough*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2009, 03:54:04 PM »
When somebody mentions it nearly every other post, its not really tongue in cheek. I mean, is it really that hard to say "per ESPN" or "according to some message boards", etc? But, I forgot, Prowler knows things and has somebody on the inside. According to him, anyways.

Yeah, cause if I knew it got under your skin that much, I'd certainly stop for sure....right?  Think about it two seconds...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »
Yeah, cause if I knew it got under your skin that much, I'd certainly stop for sure....right?  Think about it two seconds...
It doesn't really get under my skin when he says it either, I just think its stupid to make yourself out to be something that you aren't. Just like in the Urban Meyer thread, where "da skreets" were saying that Dan Mullen was a done deal and would be announced within a week or so. And the statement was made while taunting Kaos, for that matter. But hey, he's the one who looks stupid when it comes to be that Meyer is just going to take a leave, thus showing Prowler doesn't know dick other than what he reads on message boards, Rivals, and AUC. Its just stupid to try and be something you aren't, especially on the internet.  
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 04:07:43 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »
It doesn't really get under my skin when he says it either, I just think its stupid to make yourself out to be something that you aren't. Just like in the Urban Meyer thread, where "da skreets" were saying that Dan Mullen was a done deal and would be announced within a week or so. And the statement was made while taunting Kaos, for that matter. But hey, he's the one who looks stupid when it comes to be that Meyer is just going to take a leave, thus showing Prowler doesn't know dick other than what he reads on message boards, Rivals, and AUC. Its just stupid to try and be something you aren't, especially on the internet.  

Yeah.  It gets under your skin.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2009, 09:52:11 PM »
Yeah.  It gets under your skin.     
Call it whatever you want to. I just think its a stupid thing to do. And if you think he does it JUST to get under my skin, then you must have missed the thread about the Big Cat Weekend penalties being announced. Or, you're just as delusional as he is. Oh, wait.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2009, 10:18:51 PM »
Call it whatever you want to. I just think its a stupid thing to do. And if you think he does it JUST to get under my skin, then you must have missed the thread about the Big Cat Weekend penalties being announced. Or, you're just as delusional as he is. Oh, wait.....

"Oh, wait"...  Whatever dude. 

...Seriously, there ISSS a reason he keeps pushing it in your face (and Kaos's for that matter).  Figure it out, or don't.  Has nothing to do with me.  I'll leave you to keep bitching and moaning about it..you know... cause it doesn't bother you and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »
"Oh, wait"...  Whatever dude. 

...Seriously, there ISSS a reason he keeps pushing it in your face (and Kaos's for that matter).  Figure it out, or don't.  Has nothing to do with me.  I'll leave you to keep bitching and moaning about it..you know... cause it doesn't bother you and all.
And if you think it has ANYTHING to do with me or Kaos, then my previous statement still stands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 10:48:51 PM »
And if you think it has ANYTHING to do with me or Kaos, then my previous statement still stands.

Yeah.  You're right.  He makes sure he pushes it in ALL of our faces.  He doesn't seem to go after you two more than others at all. 

What was I thinkin...   :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 11:53:01 PM »
Damn, some people just can't stand that someone else has "inside information" from "da skreets" and they don't... :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jadennis

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »
Yeah.  You're right.  He makes sure he pushes it in ALL of our faces.  He doesn't seem to go after you two more than others at all. 

What was I thinkin...   :bc:

Again, not taking sides, but I think Prowler is dead serious about his skreets.  He does like to push that fact at Kaos and RWS, but it's not in the "tongue in cheek) way you're implying. 

You're saying he knows he gets his information from Rivals, Scout, ESPN, etc and only calls it "da skreets" to annoy Kaos and RWS?  I don't believe that for a second.  I think he is completely serious about knowing things others don't know, calls it the skreets, aaaannnnnd pushes it in the face of Kaos and RWS.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2009, 11:36:23 AM »
Again, not taking sides, but I think Prowler is dead serious about his skreets.  He does like to push that fact at Kaos and RWS, but it's not in the "tongue in cheek) way you're implying. 

You're saying he knows he gets his information from Rivals, Scout, ESPN, etc and only calls it "da skreets" to annoy Kaos and RWS?  I don't believe that for a second.  I think he is completely serious about knowing things others don't know, calls it the skreets, aaaannnnnd pushes it in the face of Kaos and RWS.

He doesn't push anything anywhere with me.  I just think he's ridiculous and looks like a tool. 

No comment on what Chopper's **** *** looks like with his perpetual inability to accurately comprehend anything going on around him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2009, 11:49:01 AM »
He doesn't push anything anywhere with me. 

:bs: 

No comment on what Chopper's **** *** looks like with his perpetual inability to accurately comprehend anything going on around him.

Nice cast.  Lots of arm action.  You got it way out there that time.    :thumbsup:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2009, 11:57:28 AM »
:bs: 

Nice cast.  Lots of arm action.  You got it way out there that time.    :thumbsup:

Right.  Because I mentioned your name first.  **** ***. 

What we have here is a failure to comprehend.  Yes, I know I said communicate in the movie, but there's no doubt comprehension is -- as always -- the problem here.  This boy scored a two on the reading comprehension part of the ACT.  He would have scored a three, but he bubbled his last name in the address block and marked both male and female on the gender question.  He claims he meant he was a male looking for females, but we got our questions about that.  Let's just say comprehension ain't his strong suit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »
Right.  Because I mentioned your name first.  **** ***. 

What we have here is a failure to comprehend.  Yes, I know I said communicate in the movie, but there's no doubt comprehension is -- as always -- the problem here.  This boy scored a two on the reading comprehension part of the ACT.  He would have scored a three, but he bubbled his last name in the address block and marked both male and female on the gender question.  He claims he meant he was a male looking for females, but we got our questions about that.  Let's just say comprehension ain't his strong suit. 

Damn........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2009, 12:03:43 PM »
I'm not going to out my sources, but I have it on good authority from a very reliable inside member of the skreets that everything Chopper has said about Prowler playing up the skreets thing solely to fuck with Kaos & RWS is 100% accurate.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:05:32 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »
Right.  Because I mentioned your name first.  **** ***.

Hey, Captain Comprehension.  YOU, not me, started the name calling (as usual).  I just pointed out that he gets under your skin (which he CLEARLY does). YOU, as usual went directly to "dumb ass" and name calling.  So...again...  Yeah, when you posted the following...  It was bait.    

***BAIT ALERT***No comment on what Chopper's **** *** looks like with his perpetual inability to accurately comprehend anything going on around him. ***BAIT ALERT***

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:09:35 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2009, 12:15:27 PM »
Hey, Captain Comprehension.  YOU, not me, started the name calling (as usual).  I just pointed out that he gets under your skin (which he CLEARLY does). YOU, as usual went directly to "dumb ass" and name calling.  So...again...  Yeah, when you posted the following...  It was bait.    

Bait.

Another word Chopper fails to comprehend. 

As for "dumb ass"?  Those are your words.  Mine are like this "**** ***"  I will say, however, that it appears to be the first self-aware statement you've ever made.  Your words, my blanks.  Guess you'll never know what was really intended to be there since you've made your own interpretation. 

And in the words of Dwight Schrute, I'm turning the shunning back on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2009, 12:17:42 PM »
I'm not going to out my sources, but I have it on good authority from a very reliable inside member of the skreets that everything Chopper has said about Prowler playing up the skreets thing solely to fuck with Kaos & RWS is 100% accurate.

Remember when you asked me about shit in the box? 

Question answered, Porthos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »
Bait.

Another word Chopper fails to comprehend.

Right. Okay.  

And in the words of Dwight Schrute, I'm turning the shunning back on. 

I hear ya.  We've ALL heard this gem before.  You love to dish it, but you CAN'T and will NOT take it.  It will take virtually NOTHING to drop the shunning and have you ranting and raving as usual.  Don't be dishonest here.  You know you will.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions