Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

HP racist? OR

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
HP racist? OR
« on: December 23, 2009, 03:53:49 PM »
just sees no need to continue recording when whitey is around to supervise?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: HP racist? OR
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »
just sees no need to continue recording when whitey is around to supervise?

What's the problem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 01:31:45 AM »
Well. Several things. Both of these individuals should be fired. They are wasting company time playing on the HP.
Maybe the HP software only recognizes big headed ugly white women. I never saw a white guy in the picture. I guess the boss doesn't waste his time like that.And really, who gives a shit? None of us will be recording any black guys on our computer anytime soon anyway.

Merry Christmas suckers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

boartitz

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »
They are in a parallel universe. Everything is backwards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 08:35:50 AM »
Desi should lighten up..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 11:00:42 AM »
Desi should lighten up..
Literally, if he wants his camera to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 12:43:36 PM »
Literally, if he wants his camera to work.

:rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jadennis

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 01:46:12 PM »
At least he's having fun with it, if Jesse Jackson (or someone from the ACLU) gets a hold of this there will be a class action suit.

My guess is that they (Wanda and Desi) are too back-lit by the fluorescent lights behind them.  The back-lit problem isn't enough to render Wanda unrecognizable, but it is enough to "hide" Desi's facial features, making him unrecognizable to the camera.  It sees him more as a silhouette because the camera is metering and exposing for the light behind him, not actually on him.

Or maybe it because these computers are intelligent and refuse to recognize Obama as president?  On the record, I'll go with the my "back-lit" explanation.   Off the record...

Also, is it me, or does Desi sound exactly like Will Smith?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IFabwB-b14#noexternalembed
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:52:35 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor