Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#1 JUCO prospect visiting Auburn

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: #1 JUCO prospect visiting Auburn
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2009, 11:38:14 AM »
I'll let you know when I have an extra minute or, to be fair, two.

Ready. Set. Go.

Three pumps and a jump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »
Two minutes? Thats almost impossible...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2009, 04:04:58 PM »
:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »
Word on the skreets....Ken Adams will commit and sign with Auburn within the next few days and it's very possible that Cameron Newton won't be too far behind.

WOTS....Ken Adams as had his mind made up to commit to Auburn for a while now, but didn't want to decommit from Tennessee until he was ready to sign (Mom and Pops want him at Auburn).

WOTS...Cameron Newton was basically set and ready to ink with Mississippi State a few weeks back, that was until Coach Luper and Coach Malzahn made a visit.  Cameron decided to go ahead and take an official visit to Auburn, basically to sit and talk with the coaches a little more indepth.  Well, he left this past Sunday saying that Auburn is making it really hard on him (to make his selection) while he was grinning from ear to ear.  It's down to MSU and Auburn for him, OU is out of the picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2009, 08:12:18 PM »
Newton will sign with Auburn. At one point he said he would sign his LOI with a school tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »
Word on the skreets....Ken Adams will commit and sign with Auburn within the next few days and it's very possible that Cameron Newton won't be too far behind.

WOTS....Ken Adams as had his mind made up to commit to Auburn for a while now, but didn't want to decommit from Tennessee until he was ready to sign (Mom and Pops want him at Auburn).

WOTS...Cameron Newton was basically set and ready to ink with Mississippi State a few weeks back, that was until Coach Luper and Coach Malzahn made a visit.  Cameron decided to go ahead and take an official visit to Auburn, basically to sit and talk with the coaches a little more indepth.  Well, he left this past Sunday saying that Auburn is making it really hard on him (to make his selection) while he was grinning from ear to ear.  It's down to MSU and Auburn for him, OU is out of the picture.

I read the "Auburn is making it hard on me" differently than that.  He said he was going to go home and report to his parents the good points about Auburn but that we were "making it hard on him" because there was so many good things.  That was how I took it, given the context of his quote.  His parents weren't there, and he said, "They are making it hard on me. I’m going home with not just ‘hey mom, pops,’ but ‘they got this, they got that, you have to see this, you have to see that.’ It’s a major plus right now as far as a recruit.”  Who knows. 

I did see somewhere that his dad has been out of town and his announcement will likely come after Christmas.  Not sure if that's accurate, just something I read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2009, 06:49:48 PM »
I think that it was a Major, MAJOR plus that he was able to watch practice, he got the chance to watch all of the playmakers that he'll be surrounded by if he decides to choose Auburn.  If he comes to Auburn he'll definitely get a shot at the starting QB spot and he'll be surrounded by playmakers.  If he goes to MSU he'll, more than likely, be the starting QB right off the bat but he will not be surrounded by playmakers, like he would be at Auburn.  I'm not saying that MSU doesn't have some playmakers on Offense, I'm saying that they don't have them at most of the key positions for the QB to be able to shine.  The only reason why he was a, somewhat, heavy lean towards MSU was because of his former QB Coach/Co-OC at Florida and now HC at MSU, Coach Mullens...that's it.

As for him saying, "They're making it hard on him" talking about his parents...I'm guessing he's saying that they've wanted him to make the decision for a while now and that he wished that they would've been able to Auburn with him.  If he does, infact, commit and sign on Christmas Day, then I too say he's going to be in Orange and Blue next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs