Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Iron Man 2

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Iron Man 2
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 12:49:50 PM »
Thank you for spelling out exactly what I was thinking. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Iron Man 2
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »
You put Lindsay Lohan or Natalie Portman as MJ and Channing Tatum or somebody else in the Spiderman role? 
You did not just put those to girls in the same line.  Thats like comparing Courtney Love to Kate Beckinsale.  The better answer would have been Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman, but I agree with your premise.

As for the rest of your comparisons, Iron Man was great, cannot deny that fact.  It also helps that Robert Downey, Jr. could act his way around Bale, Maguire, and whoever the fuck played Superman. I will say though that I equally enjoyed the Batman series (bruding version), and the first Spiderman.  I kind of got sick at the whining Peter Parker Maguire by the middle of the 2nd one.  I take each movie for its own, and I thought all of them were quite enjoyable.

As for the original Supermans, I was a kid when those were out, so even though they sucked by today's comparisons they will always have a special place in my heart.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:49:35 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum