Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Craig Sanders...

Craig Sanders...
« on: December 16, 2009, 11:44:25 AM »
has officially signed w/ Auburn this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Craig Sanders...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 11:58:14 AM »
has officially signed w/ Auburn this morning.
Good luck to the kid. Hope he has a great career at AU, well, except for a certain game each year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 12:41:06 PM »
So he is an early qualifier. 

Will he have the skillz to play DE at the next level?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »

Reports from both premium sites say yes, he does. 

Not directly related to your question, but a blurb from a recent article on Sanders:
As a senior he made 71 solo tackles with 30 assists and six sacks. On offense he rushed for 1,212 yards on 199 carries and scored 10 touchdowns. He also caught 15 passes for 180 yards and a touchdown.

The 6-4, 235-pound senior was a standout last Saturday at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game. Sanders, who will graduate this month, will enroll at Auburn for classes in January.

He says he has no doubt he is going to the right place. “Once I made my decision to switch to Auburn from Alabama I never looked back and I never even thought of Alabama after that,” he says.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »

No, but the kid's deep snapping skills are teh titz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 12:48:33 PM »
Reports from both premium sites say yes, he does. 

Not directly related to your question, but a blurb from a recent article on Sanders:

Will be interesting to see coming from A ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Aubie16

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »
Brandon Mosely also signed with Auburn this morning. He is a TE/DL JUCO that will enroll in Janurary but he probably projects to play OT for us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »
Brandon Mosely also signed with Auburn this morning. He is a TE/DL JUCO that will enroll in Janurary but he probably projects to play OT for us.

I thought he'd all but eliminated us, and was considering FSU and Ole Miss as of late last night.  Have I missed this on the premium boards somewhere...you know...the skreets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »
Yeah its on ITAT premium board and is one of the featured articles on the front page.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »
I was talking with a long time friend and his son today. The son, Tyler Deal, plays offensive and defensive tackle for Ariton and they were present for the signing.  He said Sanders is the real deal but the best thing about him is...Auburn is getting a big time, high quality kid.  Great all around class and character.  He's raved about this guy since he was in 9th grade.

My friend said he was a Bama lock since that 9th grade year.  Guess character and class won out. :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 10:42:04 PM »
I was talking with a long time friend and his son today. The son, Tyler Deal,plays offensive and defensive tackle for Ariton and they were present for the signing. 

Name dropper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 09:15:04 AM »
Name dropper.

Had BBQ with him last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions