Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Commitment #23 Heads Up*......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
*Commitment #23 Heads Up*......
« on: December 12, 2009, 12:51:09 PM »
Chris Davis Ath 5'11" 185lbs. 4.45 40 Woodlawn, Ala. (5 Grillz)

Offers From:
Auburn (Commitment will be either 12/12/09 or 12/13/09)
South Carolina
Kentucky
Southern Miss
UAB

Received Interest from:
Mississippi State
Duke

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:57:24 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: *Commitment #23 Heads Up*......
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »
Welcome Mr. Davis.  I'd say that next year should be very interesting with the number of playmakers we'll have in this same mold.  Trovonte Stallworth was showing what a bad ass he is. Anthony Gulley came on late and Onterrio can flat out motor.  Now this kid will bring his moves to teh Planes.  There could be quite a few visiting jock straps left on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »
I think Chris Davis will be a DB. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 04:27:18 PM »
He couldn't make his official visit this weekend but he still committed.

Davis said he called AU head coach Gene Chizik and assistant Tommy Thigpen Saturday to inform them of his decision.

"They said they think I can make history down there," Davis said. "They want me at punt return, kickoff return and to play corner.

"He told me if I come in and compete hard at cornerback I can play because they don't have much depth there."

Davis said he plans to reschedule his official visit to Auburn at a later date. He said his recruitment is over and he's not planning to visit other schools.

Davis is Auburn's 23rd commitment for the 2010 class and 10th from the state of Alabama.

"I feel like in the future we're going to have a great program," Davis said. "I just want to be a part of it."

As a senior, Davis said he rushed for approximately 870 yards and 10 touchdowns and threw for another TD. He had five interceptions on defense.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 04:28:54 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 03:36:49 PM »
Whenever opposing coaches label a player as another Deuce Palmer, that should open people's eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
Whenever opposing coaches label a player as another Deuce Palmer, that should open people's eyes.

Does that mean this guy gets drunk and rams his car into innocent victims?  Hmmmm...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 09:09:31 PM »

Does that mean this guy gets drunk and rams his car into innocent victims?  Hmmmm...

Well played, sir.  Well played.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »

Will his number be .02?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »
Who will take his ACT for him?  How many baby mommas he got?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 09:16:59 AM »
Deeuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 10:58:04 AM »
We should be stealing Ken Adams from Tennessee today as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »
We should be stealing Ken Adams from Tennessee today as well.

I heard the same thing. DT or DE?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 09:18:50 PM »
DE

I was kinda thinkin they'd move him to DT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »
I was kinda thinkin they'd move him to DT.
He'll probably start out at DE, but if he's strong enough, he'll probably see some action at the DT positions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 10:26:04 PM »
He's decided to hold off for a few days to talk things over with his father.  No news today, and might not be for a few days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »
So it seems that within the next couple days to a week, we should see both Adams and Gayden commit. Man that is huge! Filling holes on both the OL and DL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 09:58:20 AM »
Who is Gayden and how big a fellah is he?  Stats man, stats.  Heights, weights, bench times and 40 wieghts.  ACT scores and verticle jump times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 10:00:36 AM »
Who is Gayden and how big a fellah is he?  Stats man, stats.  Heights, weights, bench times and 40 wieghts.  ACT scores and verticle jump times.

Axe and receive.  http://rivals.yahoo.com/arizonavarsity/football/recruiting/player-Roszell-Gayden-65015

Funny though...this site has him at 6'7" 285 and another shows 6'7 310.  Maybe Yox has already gotten a hold of him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 10:03:27 AM »
Axe and receive.  http://rivals.yahoo.com/arizonavarsity/football/recruiting/player-Roszell-Gayden-65015

Funny though...this site has him at 6'7" 285 and another shows 6'7 310.  Maybe Yox has already gotten a hold of him?

Just the thought of Yox has scared 25 lbs of muscle onto him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."