Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

If you didn't know already....C.J. Moseley will commit

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
If you didn't know already....C.J. Moseley will commit
« on: December 08, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »
to SPuat some time soon.  He was ranked as the 206th prospect in the Country, now he's ranked 91st.  Next up...SPuat commitment.  Rivals is just prepping for the announcment.  IMO, Jake Holland is better than C.J. and I don't think that because I'm a homer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

Re: If you didn't know already....C.J. Moseley will commit
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 06:38:06 PM »
to SPuat some time soon.  He was ranked as the 206th prospect in the Country, now he's ranked 91st.  Next up...SPuat commitment.  Rivals is just prepping for the announcment.  IMO, Jake Holland is better than C.J. and I don't think that because I'm a homer.

If you didn't already know, C.J. committed to Bama a while ago. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 06:45:22 PM »
So, what about some of the guys that moved up 91 spots, etc. Who will they be commiting to soon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 08:13:29 PM »
If you didn't already know, C.J. committed to Bama a while ago. 

I think Prowler is hoping and praying that a public commitment comes out of Saban's in-home with Mosley tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 08:55:48 PM »
So, what about some of the guys that moved up 91 spots, etc. Who will they be commiting to soon?
You mean the OTHER TWO?  It doesn't matter to teh Rivals homers, now does it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.