Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, You Can Move This Shit Later..

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Okay, You Can Move This Shit Later..
« on: December 09, 2009, 10:03:57 PM »
But...I've watched the first 5 minutes of Kentucky and UConn in basketball and Holy Crap, I've seen more awesome, above the rim slams, unreal drives to the hoop, pull up 3's, posterizing blocks than I saw all last season.  John Wall for UK is just plain sick.  Go turn that shit on if you want to watch big time, well coached college hoops.

Oh by the way....they made a statement about John Calimari (Loves me some squid) that I've been harping on for years about Le-fucking-Bo.  They said as soon as he got the job, he started touring the State of Kentucky, drumming up enthusiasm and telling the fans what he was all about.  When's the last time Jeff Lebo came near your town?  When has he ever got out and promoted Auburn basketball?  Would you recognize Jeff Lebo if he walked in a restaurant and sat down at the table next to you? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

Re: Okay, You Can Move This poop Later..
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 10:21:18 PM »
You know, I really don't understand the lesbian rationale.  A woman doesn't like men, so she dates a woman who looks and acts like a man, and pounds her with a dildo?  What the hell is the point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Okay, You Can Move This poop Later..
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 10:23:10 PM »
You know, I really don't understand the lesbian rationale.  A woman doesn't like men, so she dates a woman who looks and acts like a man, and pounds her with a dildo?  What the hell is the point?

Deep thoughts, by Token.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Okay, You Can Move This Shit Later..
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 10:28:14 PM »
Fuck both of you with a large Scottsmans schlong.  I'm buzzed and watching killer roundball. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 10:39:51 PM »
Fuck both of you with a large Scottsmans schlong.  I'm buzzed and watching killer roundball. 

Why not with a big bull dyke's dildo?

Token's wife will let you borrow hers. Hope you like black.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »

I'm right there with you, Harvey. 

John Wall is the type of one-and-done player that can lead you to a trophy.  See Carmelo at Syracuse a few years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 11:14:15 PM »
Moved?  MOVED????  You leave Vagisils "I got a fucking job today" thread up and move mine?  This is war.  A large cancre infested penis up all your asses.

BTW, Patterson has done himself well by staying at UK.  He's a full grown man with skillz.  He's made himself a LOT of money by staying for the full ride. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 01:14:42 PM »
I'm right there with you, Harvey. 

John Wall is the type of one-and-done player that can lead you to a trophy.  See Carmelo at Syracuse a few years ago.
Melo was there for exactly NINE MONTHS.  That should not even count.  However, to his credit, he donated $3M for that new $13M Taj Mahal of a basketball center that bears his name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions