Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jomarcus Savage commits

Ogre

Jomarcus Savage commits
« on: January 30, 2008, 11:48:16 AM »
Jomarcus Savage held a press conference today at 10:30 am, and he has decided to commit to Auburn.  It was down to Auburn and Tennessee.  He'll likely play a position similar to Quinten Groves, lining up at DE on our 4-3 sets and OLB in our 3-4 sets.  Hell of a pick-up for Auburn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: Jomarcus Savage commits
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 12:19:43 PM »
Jomarcus Savage held a press conference today at 10:30 am, and he has decided to commit to Auburn.  It was down to Auburn and Tennessee.  He'll likely play a position similar to Quinten Groves, lining up at DE on our 4-3 sets and OLB in our 3-4 sets.  Hell of a pick-up for Auburn!

Apparently, a multi-coach visit to the recruit's house with CTT included is a very strong tactic that gets results.  Why don't we target other top recruits in this same way?  I can see how it would leave a great impression.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 12:26:30 PM »
I don't know how many "stars" he is rated, but he is one hell of a pick up for us.  He was freakin HUGE compared to all of the other players on the field.
War Damn Eagle, Jomarcus   :wave:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »
Apparently, a multi-coach visit to the recruit's house with CTT included is a very strong tactic that gets results.  Why don't we target other top recruits in this same way?  I can see how it would leave a great impression.
The Carnell treatment always works!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.