Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Outback Bowl*

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: *Outback Bowl*
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 06:27:34 PM »
This could be a bit of a trap game for us too.  I know that team is excited about the Outback bowl and should take it seriously, but it's hard to ignore the lack of prestige that the opponent Northwestern represents.  I lot of times when there isn't a "name" there isn't a lot of respect.

We should win, no doubt, but they do have a game changing QB in Kafka.  He reminds me of Matt Grothe from South Florida.  He's just a winner, can make big plays out of nothing.  It also kind of scares me that they don't appear to be able to run the ball at all, which means they'll be throwing it a lot.  They ran 1439 yards on 466 carries, which is only 3.1 yards per carry.  Pass defense is obviously not our strength.

I seem to recall reading this interesting stat. They haven't won a bowl game since 1949.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
Re: *Outback Bowl*
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »
I seem to recall reading this interesting stat. They haven't won a bowl game since 1949.

Nice little tidbit for you:
That's also about the same time that UGA last beat us 4 years in a row..................
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...