Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shon Coleman

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Shon Coleman
« on: December 07, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
Word around teh intrawebs is that he has decommitted from AU as well. I know it has been rumored that he is shopping around, etc. However, has he actually decommitted sometime in the past few days?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Ogre

Re: Shon Coleman
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »
As of 12/4, it was stated that his commitment is as strong as its ever been.  He's probably going to take his official visits, but he is fully expected to sign with Auburn.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
Word around the inter-webs is you are way too consumed with what is going on at auburn... maybe you should work more and post less on tigersx that way you will have the money to go to a bammer game next year... or get a new tv for the double-wide...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 12:24:55 PM »
Word around the inter-webs is you are way too consumed with what is going on at auburn... maybe you should work more and post less on tigersx that way you will have the money to go to a bammer game next year... or get a new tv for the double-wide...
Thanks for your input. Your suggestions will be taken into consideration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler