Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's A Shame...

It's A Shame...
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:53:48 PM »
...that while you'd like to respect the accomplishments this year of Alabama and a clearly dominating win over Florida (regardless of who was, or wasn't on defense for Florida)....  Living in this state, and living with the 95% of the Alabama fan base that have no clue how to win with class, make respect virtually impossible.

I'm more encouraged than ever with our performance last week.  I'm encouraged and ready to have a blast in Tampa on New Years. 

I'm also encouraged and hopefull that the SEC West will be coming down to the Iron Bowl for the next few years.

Congrats to the team.  Fuck their classless fanbase in their gaping assholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
Re: It's A Shame...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 07:56:54 PM »
Exactly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »
...that while you'd like to respect the accomplishments this year of Alabama and a clearly dominating win over Florida (regardless of who was, or wasn't on defense for Florida)....  Living in this state, and living with the 95% of the Alabama fan base that have no clue how to win with class, make respect virtually impossible.

I'm more encouraged than ever with our performance last week.  I'm encouraged and ready to have a blast in Tampa on New Years. 

I'm also encouraged and hopefull that the SEC West will be coming down to the Iron Bowl for the next few years.

Chop, I've never seen a finer quote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

I 100% agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 12:24:01 AM »
I 100% agree.

...Uhhh, Harumph Harumph.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 09:08:41 AM »
I 155% agree. 

After the game, I listened/watched the interviews.  McElroy, as much as I hate him, is a class act and understands the team concept.  He had one hell of a game.  And after yesterday, I can't help but think Ingram will and should win the Heisman.  Saban in just three years has brought Alabama to top of the college football world.

But I'm bitter.  Text messages like - "You Auburn fans ever had a quarterback play with that much heart?  Roll Tide!"

Or text messages like - "Tebow is overrated and was never going to handle the Tide!" 

Or going to The Cheesecake Factory afterwards and seeing a fat guy wearing a Bama hat, drunk as a skunk, scream "Roll Fucking Tide!"  Was that frowned upon?  No.  The other Bama fans joined in. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 09:39:32 AM »
Let me say this - stop listening to the fringe fans on any side and you'll do yourself a favor.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#1Bammer

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »

LMAO!!   Still rollin that moral victory tree huh?  YOUR TEAM LOST!!!! geezzz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 09:43:46 AM »

^^ Exactly our point. ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 09:47:55 AM »

ROFL, LOL, you own teh caps locks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 10:15:33 AM »
ROFL, LOL, you own teh caps locks.
All your caps locks are belong to us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 11:44:51 AM »
Let me say this - stop listening to the fringe fans on any side and you'll do yourself a favor.

Identify what exactly constitutes Alabama's "fringe" fans, and help seperate them from their "core" fans, and you'll be doing us all a favor.

There seems to be very little difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »
Identify what exactly constitutes Alabama's "fringe" fans, and help seperate them from their "core" fans, and you'll be doing us all a favor.

There seems to be very little difference.

He doesn't live where we do.  Ignoring ANY part of it is impossible.  With "The Saban Report" being the focus of evening news, and an SI stand in Wal Mart in the MIDDLE OF THE ENTRANCE with a lifesize version of Saban standing IN YOUR WAY to get into the store...... Bama becomes the glaring pimple in your life.  So ignoring is not an option... keeping to yourself is not an option.  Where we live, being forcefed Bama news, lifestyle, and fanbase sputter is a fact of life, not just a mere inconvenience. 

Which is why Chops point makes perfect, almost biblical clairvoyance, sense to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »

Speaking of "moral victory"....SPuat is the king of them.  Where did "crimson taghd" come from?  It came after a tie game with Auburn.  The writer thought that SPuat played so great that they shouldn't be called the "thin red line" anymore, they should now be called the "crimson taghd"....because they tied Auburn.  Now that's a Moral Victory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs