No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Well, way to not show up Gators
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »
Let's see; Charlie Strong to UL & Meyer to ND = Gators mailing this one in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »
Let's see; Charlie Strong to UL & Meyer to ND = Gators mailing this one in.

That mail got canceled with a brick to the forehead.

The Bammers are going to be unbearable this offseason if they win this and the MNC. Add that to our "violations" and it's time to unplug the computer and the phone for a little while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 07:10:25 PM »
Tebow had to throw a pick to that shrimp Arenas.

NFL draft stock plummeting in 5...4...3...2...1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 07:21:28 PM »
It's as if Meyer didn't watch any film on bama at all. Surely he isn't that arrogant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 07:32:57 PM »
I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing how McElmo hasn't lost a game.  This is his first fucking year, and he started one fucking year in HS.  Now, I'm just looking for something to be pissed off about...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 07:36:41 PM »
It's as if Meyer didn't watch any film on bama at all. Surely he isn't that arrogant.

I thought the exact same thing. Auburn, as undermanned as we were, gave him the blueprint on how to contain Ingram.
Guess CUM decided he didn't need it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 07:55:19 PM »
Painful. I was going to help my neighbor hang some stuff on his roof since he hates heights... I told him that the two teams I hate most in this life were going to play for the national championship, then asked him to do me a solid, and when I got to the top of the ladder , to push it over.

He said "only if the ladder falls and lands on me."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 10:49:45 PM »
That mail got canceled with a brick to the forehead.

The Bammers are going to be unbearable this offseason if they win this and the MNC. Add that to our "violations" and it's time to unplug the computer and the phone for a little while.
Take the Secondary "violations" out and put in the Heisman...What the fuck, the bammers are going to be unbearable regardless.  And bammer's luck will be that they get to play Cincy in the MNC....basically like the pollsters and the computers are saying "Here ya go UAT...I know it's been awhile".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 11:28:49 PM »
Take the Secondary "violations" out and put in the Heisman...What the fuck, the bammers are going to be unbearable regardless.  And bammer's luck will be that they get to play Cincy in the MNC....basically like the pollsters and the computers are saying "Here ya go UAT...I know it's been awhile".
Still, we won all of the games on the schedule. We beat the piss out of the #1 team in the country. Donkey punched them right in the nuts the entire game. If Alabama wins against whatever team, then they are only doing what any other team in the country would have to do. Is that really going to be how you put an asterick on it if we win?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 11:41:13 PM »
Still, we won all of the games on the schedule. We beat the piss out of the #1 team in the country. Donkey punched them right in the nuts the entire game. If Alabama wins against whatever team, then they are only doing what any other team in the country would have to do. Is that really going to be how you put an asterick on it if we win?
Lucky for ya'll, I won't need to put an asterick next to y'alls 2009 National Championship.  If Cincy would've made it in, then yeah...asterick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

ibelonginprison

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 11:45:51 PM »
blegh... thanks for the DUI, Dunlap.  You fuckstick.

Then UT almost choking on corncobs while deepthroating.  What... the.... fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 11:49:02 PM »
blegh... thanks for the DUI, Dunlap.  You fuckstick.
I really don't think Dunlap would have made a terrible amount of difference. Alabama completed 12 passes. We didn't really blow up the passing game. I mean, did you watch that game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »
Is that really going to be how you put an asterick on it if we win?

Who said anything about an *?  Alabama hammered Florida. They'll hammer that fraud of a Texas team too. What are you talking about * for?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 11:53:19 PM »
I really don't think Dunlap would have made a terrible amount of difference. Alabama completed 12 passes. We didn't really blow up the passing game. I mean, did you watch that game?

I watched all of Florida's defense choke and flop around like a retarded kid in an over full bathtub.

I also watched the gators receivers drop like 20 passes that hit them in the hands.  Jesus H. Christ.   :haha:

Hey, shouldn't you be out beating your wife in celebration or something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »
I watched all of Florida's defense choke and flop around like a retarded kid in an over full bathtub.

I also watched the gators receivers drop like 20 passes that hit them in the hands.  Jesus H. Christ.   :haha:

Hey, shouldn't you be out beating your wife in celebration or something?
If we're going to go that route, then Alabama gets a mulligan for the last quarter of last year's SECCG, and last year's Sugar Bowl. Oh, and thats how this year's Iron Bowl was so close too.

Spin it however you want. Alabama just went out and pasted a Florida team that 99% of AU fans said would beat their brains in.

And no, I spared the wife.....just this once.  
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 11:58:57 PM by CBS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »
Hey, shouldn't you be out beating your wife OFF TO A DANIEL MOORE PRINTin celebration or something?

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 12:17:13 AM »
If we're going to go that route, then Alabama gets a mulligan for the last quarter of last year's SECCG, and last year's Sugar Bowl. Oh, and thats how this year's Iron Bowl was so close too.

Spin it however you want. Alabama just went out and pasted a Florida team that 99% of AU fans said would beat their brains in.

Well, I'm apparently the 1% of the Auburn Family that knew that SPuat would win...with or without Dunlap, it wouldn't have mattered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 01:00:16 AM »
Did anyone else notice how many times they mentioned Auburn?  And, I lost count of how many times Vern screwed up....someone should just tell him to hang it up.  He asked, on two occasions, "was that a fumble or an incomplete pass?" when the ball was never dropped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 04:30:12 AM »

I picked Bammer to win, it's painful but so is life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.