Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Verne Lundqueef highlights from the SEC Championship Game.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Verne Lundqueef highlights from the SEC Championship Game.....
« on: December 06, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »
Verne and Gary did a bang up job commentating on the Biggest Game of the SEC.  For those that missed the game, weren't able to hear it on TV, or maybe missed parts of it due to work or whatever.  You'll thank me later.

http://deadspin.com/5420007/verne-and-garys-not+so+excellent-adventure
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Verne Lundqueef highlights from the SEC Championship Game.....
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 06:52:38 PM »
I thought Vern was pleasuring himself the entire game. I mean really, the Bammers should just go ahead and offer the guy a contract. He has his head underneath Saban's desk anyway, why not go ahead pay him to shallow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »
I thought Vern was pleasuring himself the entire game. I mean really, the Bammers should just go ahead and offer the guy a contract. He has his head underneath Saban's desk anyway, why not go ahead pay him to shallow.
I was wondering, before the game, how he would call it..since he loves Tebow and Coach Sheban....I found out after the second or third play of the game.  Julio caught an 8 yard pass and was tackled, then Lundqueef said "8 YARD PASS TO JULIO.....HOW DO YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!"  That was all I needed to realize that he was going to be calling it slanted towards SPuat.  Lundqueef went as far as to say that Tebow's stats aren't as good as they were last year, he did that on Florida's second or third posession.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »
Boston Legal
Brotherly Love
Season 3, Episode 19

Vern = Judge Robert Sanders

Judge Robert Sanders’ Courtroom
Neil Cox: That’s when I just reached for the rolling pin. I don’t remember actually deciding to swing it.
Echoes of Lynnie Cox’s “He can screw both of us.”
Neil Cox: voice over, narrating the action She turned her head away and I struck her near the back, and
then she started falling. The next thing, she was lying on the floor, and blood was coming out. She wasn’t
moving. She was—
Alan Shore: Late.
Neil Cox: I didn’t know what to do, s—so I called Frankie.
Alan Shore: I have nothing further.
A.D.A. John Lennox: I have nothing, Judge.
Judge Robert Sanders: All right. This would probably be a good time for a—a bowel movement. Uh, uh,
lunch. I—I mean, lunch. Uh, uh, two o’clock.
Alan Shore: Could we say 2:30 and make time for both?
Judge Robert Sanders: Silence! I won’t stand for your—your—
Alan Shore: Poop?

Judge Robert Sanders’ Courtroom
Frank Cox: It was maybe around seven o’clock. Uh, my phone rang. It was Neil; he wounded hysterical, I—I
guess. I—I dunno. I—I couldn’t really hear him too good. I—I was on my cell phone, and I was in a motel room
with a prostitute. She was licking my toes at the time.
Alan Shore: holding up his hands to stop Frank Cox Frank!
Frank Cox: You said be honest.
Alan Shore chuckles.
Judge Robert Sanders: Uh, she was licking your toes?
Frank Cox: I got a few kinks, Judge. I ain’t proud of ‘em.
Judge Robert Sanders: Do they charge extra for that?
Alan Shore: Judge!
Judge Robert Sanders: What?
Alan Shore: almost imperceptibly nods to Judge Sanders, then: After you got the call from your brother—
?
Frank Cox: I went over to his house, I went in his kitchen, and . . . I saw.

Alan Shore: I think oaths are overrated. An oath in this context is a sworn commitment to a set of absolute,
fixed ideas within rigidly narrow parameters. The letter of the law is often framed in absolutes. It’s stated in
black and white, but very often served in shades of gray.
Judge Robert Sanders: Stop playing the race card in my courtroom!

http://www.boston-legal.org/script/BL03x19.pdf

http://www.livevideo.com/video/5B16A50B6A0C415C8D60485651A67903/the-best-of-alan-shore-3x19.aspx
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:15:34 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 09:00:15 PM »
Verne has had multiple undiagnosed strokes. Keep this here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 09:30:54 PM »
Please. Apparently you have never heard him during a UF game when they are beating the crap out of somebody. Both of them are horrible, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 12:40:54 PM »
Verne and Gary did a bang up job commentating on the Biggest Game of the SEC.  For those that missed the game, weren't able to hear it on TV, or maybe missed parts of it due to work or whatever.  You'll thank me later.

http://deadspin.com/5420007/verne-and-garys-not+so+excellent-adventure

Geez, those fuckers sounded as if they were goind to choke on a bammer cock all day long!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
Geez, those fuckers sounded as if they were goind to choke on a bammer cock all day long!
Only because we were monkey stomping UF. Had it been a close game, or had UF won, he would have been wiping Tebow juice from his chin all day. I bet all the folks planning to hold the Tebow drinking game were very, very disappointed. Don't act like these guys don't have a love affair for Tebow everytime they get a UF game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »
Only because we were monkey stomping UF. Had it been a close game, or had UF won, he would have been wiping Tebow juice from his chin all day. I bet all the folks planning to hold the Tebow drinking game were very, very disappointed. Don't act like these guys don't have a love affair for Tebow everytime they get a UF game.

The man loves to say Nick just as much as he loves to spurt out a Tim Tebow here and there.  It's like they are bunk mates or something, listening to Verne calling an Alabama game.  "Nick would never do that"..."Nick says that is why we can use banana peels to stop earthquakes."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »
The man loves to say Nick just as much as he loves to spurt out a Tim Tebow here and there.  It's like they are bunk mates or something, listening to Verne calling an Alabama game.  "Nick would never do that"..."Nick says that is why we can use banana peels to stop earthquakes."

Threesome?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 01:38:05 PM »
Threesome?
Verne's head would frickin explode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.