Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban = Class

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Saban = Class
« on: November 30, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »

The beginning was at halftime, and at 2:45 of that video, during his postgame speech, he repeats the phrase.

What makes it extra funny is the bammers that lost their shit over Trooper Taylor saying "Gimme one a nem nurr" and wearing his hat backwards.  :taunt:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 06:38:03 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Saban = Class
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »
All I heard where EXCUSES....we had a short week, Auburn had 12 days...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  God, imagine how the bammers would've acted if Auburn could've stopped SPuat on one of the 3rd and long downs on that last drive of theirs.  Bunch of fuckin' inbred pieces of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »
The guy standing behind Saban at the 2:45 mark really creeps me out.  I feel as though he's staring at my soul.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »
The guy standing behind Saban at the 2:45 mark really creeps me out.  I feel as though he's staring at my soul.
You mean at the 2:55 mark?  Yeah I think that guy was staring at a couple of people's soul.  I had a Foxhound that had eyes that were pretty bad but they weren't nearly as Catty Hootered as his are.  That there is a True bammer....WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:55:50 PM »
as Catty Hootered as his are. 

You should have seen the bammers behind me at the IB....yowza. There was this one woman...my God, I know Token keeps saying he doesn't have any sisters, but.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 09:11:47 PM »
You should have seen the bammers behind me at the IB....yowza. There was this one woman...my God, I know Token keeps saying he doesn't have any sisters, but.....
Hey.......

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions