Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BACK-TO-BACK 36-0 26-21

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: BACK-TO-BACK 36-0 26-21
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 08:51:54 PM »
1) You and other AU fans, right along with CTT. These kids were fucking beasts when they committed. But now, oh, they're not SEC caliber. If they're not SEC caliber now, they certainly weren't when they came out of HS. So, why should I trust your evaluation of a player when you were the one defending a shit load of them when CTT signed them? These kids were your justification that CTT was recruiting just as well as Saban. Now, they actually weren't, and its all CTT's fault.

2) I mean shit, we have 5 guys a tenth of a point away from being 4*. I guess, when you look at it, they're really 4* guys. Geez....My point is, its hard to say that Chizik is already recruiting lights out compared to CTT when his first full class hasn't even hit the field yet. Or, turned in their LOIs for that matter. But you're already talking about him bringing in the talent thats already making us nervous? Please.

You guys may be two wins better than last season, but you're still at the bottom of the SEC West. This year was even more of a down year than last year. AU managed 7-5, with what is supposed to be some prolific offense that nobody can stop. Next season you start a new QB, lose Tate, McCain, Coleman, and McFadden. Even if you guys go with Caudle next season, he's gone at the end, and you guys are going to have to break in another new QB. I'm not so sure why I should be scared of anything.

Also, as I pointed out before, the one thing I'm glad for is we got folks where we have need. HUGE need for DBs, as we're losing a shitload this year. We're certainly not hurting for depth in the front 7, and not on the OL either.
Seriously, how many times did the Doctor bounce you on your head when your were born?  Show me and everyone else here where I said that any of those players from the '07 and '08 Signing Class were "Fucking Beasts"....Show me and everyone here where I said that, of those two Signing Classes, the ones that didn't make it weren't any good....Show me and everyone here where I've thrown any of the kids under "the bus".  I won't be waiting long, because I know that you can't, hell you'll probably change the entire subject.  I'll say again, for your retarded ass, that I made the list to show you and your inbred brethren where Auburn's recruiting has started to slip...during the great '06 year and really good '07 year.  Also, it shows you and the rest of your stupid fanbase, what the Depth looked like in '09.  But keep trying to say that I'm throwing any player under the "bus".

So, again, show me where I stated that player X is a "freaking beast....Tebow incarnate".  Then show where I throw the players, that I stated was a "freaking beast" under the bus.  Or just keep making shit up, fuckin' pothole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »
Seriously, how many times did the Doctor bounce you on your head when your were born?  Show me and everyone else here where I said that any of those players from the '07 and '08 Signing Class were "Fucking Beasts"....Show me and everyone here where I said that, of those two Signing Classes, the ones that didn't make it weren't any good....Show me and everyone here where I've thrown any of the kids under "the bus".  I won't be waiting long, because I know that you can't, hell you'll probably change the entire subject.  I'll say again, for your retarded ass, that I made the list to show you and your inbred brethren where Auburn's recruiting has started to slip...during the great '06 year and really good '07 year.  Also, it shows you and the rest of your stupid fanbase, what the Depth looked like in '09.  But keep trying to say that I'm throwing any player under the "bus".

So, again, show me where I stated that player X is a "freaking beast....Tebow incarnate".  Then show where I throw the players, that I stated was a "freaking beast" under the bus.  Or just keep making shit up, fuckin' pothole.
And it would be virtually impossible to go back two years in posts and find this, and you know it. Thats why you so proudly boast "show me! show me!" I have a pretty good memory, so its ok. Don't try and act like you don't go saying stupid shit the second AU signs a 4* player. You have a horrible horrible tendancy of overrating nearly any prospect AU signs.

How are you not throwing some of these kids under the bus? I mean, you're sitting here talking about how out of X amount of signees only 5 turned out to be SEC caliber. You're talking about how the talent level of a few classes wasn't there. You're talking about how they're just not good enough. No matter how much you name call like a child, it doesn't make your point any more true. If you're going to sit here and tell me we didn't have debates about some of these kids where you proclaimed they were greatness (i.e. Kodi, etc), then you're full of shit, and you know it. Damn near everybody here will tell you that you have a tendancy to absolutely rave about anybody 4* and up, and hell, about some 3* guys as well.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 09:43:10 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »
Keep grasping at straws....it's actually hilarious.  You saying that I was here boasting about the '07 Signing Class and that everyone knows what I've said.  I didn't sign on here until Sept. of '07, at the other site, I was happy with Kodi, Zeimba, Pugh, Chaz, Bynes, McNurga, Hot Boy, Enrique, Bo Harris and maybe another prospect, but I can't remember all of 'em that I was giddy over...but those were definately the main ones.  Have I thrown them under the bus?  Nope.  It is painfully obvious that even the ones that I was giddy over haven't reached their potential...may have been coaching or the fact that they could've peaked and that they aren't all SEC Caliber players.

How are you not throwing some of these kids under the bus? I mean, you're sitting here talking about how out of X amount of signees only 5 turned out to be SEC caliber. You're talking about how the talent level of a few classes wasn't there. You're talking about how they're just not good enough.

I was saying that only about FIVE out of the THIRTEEN that actually made it on campus and have stayed with the team, were of SEC Quality....each year.  And if you can't pick out about 5 of the 13 off of the '07 and '08 signing class, then you need to watch a little more football before you try and bring the smack talk over from your inbred infested message boards.

1) Who the fuck is throwing them under the bus?  Let me refresh your inbred memory, the reason why I made the lists was to show YOU that just because Auburn's records were really good in '06 and '07, if you look behind the curtains, you would've seen that the recruiting classes (The backbone of any college football team) where slipping.  Whenever you're only able to bring in 13......THIRTEEN out of 25 and of those 13 only about 5....FIVE are SEC Caliber players, then you've got a problem.  Also, the fact that it was a reacurring problem is what I fell has hurt Auburn with their lack of talent at every position.

Oh yeah....and this:
As of Nov. 28th it's (10-7) with Auburn in the lead.

Auburn Commits with SPuat offers:
Michael Dyer, RB
Trovon Reed, WR
Antonio Goodwin, WR
Jeremy Richardson, WR
Ed Christian, OL
Shon Coleman, OL
Kenneth Carter, DT
Craig Sanders, DE
LaDarius Owens, LB
Jawara White, LB

SPuat Commits with Auburn offers:
Corey Grant, RB
DeAndrew White, WR
Brian Vogler, TE
DeMarcus Milliner, DB
Nick Perry, DB
Jarrick Williams, DB
Deion Belue, DB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 11:21:05 PM »
Stanford just beat ND.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 03:28:10 AM »
What do you think about that facemask?
It's the protective equipment, usually made of steel or plastic, that guards the face but that's not important.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »
It's the protective equipment, usually made of steel or plastic, that guards the face but that's not important.

The orange ones we wore in the early/mid 80s were kinda cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#1Bammer

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 05:02:23 PM »
I know who didn't take that picture...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »
I know who didn't take that picture...
*BURN*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 12:54:50 AM »
What stands out to me among the current group being recruited is speed, something that has been lacking for several years overall- if the times are close to truth.

Also, think of what a prospective QB might think when Todd did what he has done in this O, and RB's and WR's.

It could be that we aren't quite as far behind as most of us thought, still we need some big boy depth up front.
Feels like we were put on probation and lost ten scholly's. Oh that's someone elses recurring n'mare though.

Any thoughts on the bowl and possible opponent? N. Carolina didn't do itself any favors and I'm not too sure we mach up well with the likes of A&M (speed) or Wisky (maulers)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#1Bammer

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »
Alabama is soo phuked. It'll be quite entertaining to watch the beatdown FL will give you guys. I, for one, am going to enjoy watching inbred-nation get the poop slapped of them.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was it as enteraining as you thought?!?!?!?!?!?    BAMA BITCHHHHH!

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2009, 09:50:22 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2009, 09:51:06 AM »

Was it as enteraining as you thought?!?!?!?!?!?   

:fu:
They played in a dome so rain wasn't a factor, try to pay attention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »
They played in a dome so rain wasn't a factor, try to pay attention.
Let's just rename (#1bammer) to Vern Lunqueef.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2009, 04:44:58 PM »
Let's just rename (#1bammer) to Vern Lunqueef.

Second that.

One more vote and it's official.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2009, 05:50:36 PM »
Second that.

One more vote and it's official.

You got my vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2009, 06:36:52 PM »
You got my vote.

Vern Lunqueef it is.

Welcome to TigersX... bitch.   :haha:

AUTR!!!  Need your assistance here for a quick second.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...