Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BACK-TO-BACK 36-0 26-21

#1Bammer

BACK-TO-BACK 36-0 26-21
« on: November 28, 2009, 09:32:58 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :vn: :vn: :vn:

LMAO!!!!!     

How many of you cow humpers said "F#CK YOU BAMMER, WE GONNA BEAT YOUUUUUUU!!!!" after the first 10 mins of the first quarter? You know, right after your team blew their load to early???

By the way, someone needs to tell Trooper to do a little coaching instead of wavin that stupid towel all the time!!!! I guess he used for all the tears he shead after the game!

AuBarn=moral victory U

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: BACK-TO-BACK 36-0 26-21
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 09:33:47 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :vn: :vn: :vn:

LMAO!!!!!     

How many of you cow humpers said "F#CK YOU BAMMER, WE GONNA BEAT YOUUUUUUU!!!!" after the first 10 mins of the first quarter? You know, right after your team blew their load to early???

By the way, someone needs to tell Trooper to do a little coaching instead of wavin that stupid towel all the time!!!! I guess he used for all the tears he shead after the game!

AuBarn=moral victory U

Shut the fuck up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 09:53:48 AM »
Actually we said "fuck you bammer we're gonna beat you!" up until 1:34 left in the 4th quarter.  You remember, right?  That's how long we held the lead in the game.

But don't worry about our moral victories right now.  I suggest getting on your own board and asking around about Florida.  It won't be pretty if your offense continues to play like shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »
#27 Bammer owns teh Internet smack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »
Alabama is soo fucked. It'll be quite entertaining to watch the beatdown FL will give you guys. I, for one, am going to enjoy watching inbred-nation get the shit slapped of them.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »
Alabama is soo fucked. It'll be quite entertaining to watch the beatdown FL will give you guys. I, for one, am going to enjoy watching inbred-nation get the shit slapped of them.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
After thinking about it some, I think we will be OK in the Florida game. I'm not saying we're going to win it, but we will be OK. They run a different offense than AU. Its exactly like MSU's, and I think we have it scouted well. Our defense actually held AU to 118 yards outside of the first quarter, and outscored AU 26-7 in that same time frame. If Ziemba's face mask on Kareem Jackson on AU's first score were called, perhaps AU wouldn't have even been up by 14.

UF uses much less misdirection, and less weird formations than AU does as well. Our defense fared pretty well against AU, really. Its our offense I'm worried about, most specifically, the OL.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 02:34:30 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »
Darvin Adams - 4 Rec, 138 Yds, 1 TD, 34.5 Avg.
Mario Fannin - 4 Rec, 20 Yds, 0 TD, 5.0 Avg.
Ben Tate - 4 Rec, 17 Yds, 0 TD, 4.3 Avg.
Emory Blake (True Freshman) - 1 Rec, 7 Yds, 0 TD, 7.0 Avg.

Looks to me like you need to go back into your hole.  Oh yeah, Auburn's not going anywhere, they will be better next year. 

So for all the bammers that are saying that Auburn is going to go into the tank, I'll say this, this isn't last year's Auburn Tigers.  To tell you the truth, this coaching staff came to Auburn about two years too late, now there's somewhat of a rebuilding going on down on The Plains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
Darvin Adams - 4 Rec, 138 Yds, 1 TD, 34.5 Avg.
Mario Fannin - 4 Rec, 20 Yds, 0 TD, 5.0 Avg.
Ben Tate - 4 Rec, 17 Yds, 0 TD, 4.3 Avg.
Emory Blake (True Freshman) - 1 Rec, 7 Yds, 0 TD, 7.0 Avg.

Looks to me like you need to go back into your hole.  Oh yeah, Auburn's not going anywhere, they will be better next year.  

So for all the bammers that are saying that Auburn is going to go into the tank, I'll say this, this isn't last year's Auburn Tigers.  To tell you the truth, this coaching staff came to Auburn about two years too late, now there's somewhat of a rebuilding going on down on The Plains.
72 of Adams' 138 receiving yards was on a busted coverage by Alabama where a SS ended up in man coverage with him. I would hope like hell he could win that one.

As for Auburn's "rebuilding"? It still kills me that some of you think AU needs some huge rebuilding, as if a horrible coach had been at the helm for years and totally destroyed the Auburn program. One bad season, with half of the season with no OC, and AU is in shambles. Only a miracle can correct it. But I can see where you want to try and make the justification. I'm not saying that AU is going into the tank or anything, but I think you're stretching quite a bit on whats going on. AU may be two wins better overall, but in the SEC, you guys are going to be battling for last place in the West with one more SEC win than last season. And the SEC is more down this season than it was last season, for that matter. Guess where AU finished in the SEC West last season? Tied for last place.

Answer this for me: Could CTT go at least 7-5 this season with what Chizik has to work with, and with an OC for the entire year?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:06:40 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 03:16:29 PM »
72 of Adams' 138 receiving yards was on a busted coverage by Alabama where a SS ended up in man coverage with him. I would hope like hell he could win that one.

As for Auburn's "rebuilding"? It still kills me that some of you think AU needs some huge rebuilding, as if a horrible coach had been at the helm for years and totally destroyed the Auburn program. One bad season, with half of the season with no OC, and AU is in shambles. Only a miracle can correct it. But I can see where you want to try and make the justification. I'm not saying that AU is going into the tank or anything, but I think you're stretching quite a bit on whats going on. AU may be two wins better overall, but in the SEC, you guys are going to be battling for last place in the West with one more SEC win than last season. And the SEC is more down this season than it was last season, for that matter.

Answer this for me: Could CTT go at least 7-5 this season with what Chizik has to work with, and with an OC for the entire year?
Answer:  No, CTT wouldn't have been able to go (7-5) this year, even with Coach Malzahn as the OC....there were a handful of coaches that needed to be gone and I don't think CTT would've axed them (BBQ buddies and all).  As for it only being one year.  Are you blind?  Have you not seen the steady decline these past couple of years..or are you just being a irrational, close minded, retarded bammer?  Whenever a new coaching staff comes in and has only a handful of scholarship Linebackers...a couple of those are close to not being SEC caliber yet, then that's a problem.  Whenever a new coaching staff comes in and has only a handful of scholarship OL...a couple of those are close to not being SEC caliber yet, some aren't DI caliber yet, then that's a problem.  Do you not see a recurring problem here? 

The lack of depth, Period, is not the fault of the current coaching staff.  It still baffles me, that being a HC in the SEC for 14 years, can't realize that you need to bring in at least two or three quality OL/DT/DE/LB/WR/CB/S every year...and they must qualify.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »
Answer:  No, CTT wouldn't have been able to go (7-5) this year, even with Coach Malzahn as the OC....there were a handful of coaches that needed to be gone and I don't think CTT would've axed them (BBQ buddies and all).  As for it only being one year.  Are you blind?  Have you not seen the steady decline these past couple of years..or are you just being a irrational, close minded, retarded bammer?  Whenever a new coaching staff comes in and has only a handful of scholarship Linebackers...a couple of those are close to not being SEC caliber yet, then that's a problem.  Whenever a new coaching staff comes in and has only a handful of scholarship OL...a couple of those are close to not being SEC caliber yet, some aren't DI caliber yet, then that's a problem.  Do you not see a recurring problem here?  

The lack of depth, Period, is not the fault of the current coaching staff.  It still baffles me, that being a HC in the SEC for 14 years, can't realize that you need to bring in at least two or three quality OL/DT/DE/LB/WR/CB/S every year...and they must qualify.
2002: 9-4
2003: 8-5
2004: 13-0
2005: 9-3
2006: 11-2
2007: 9-4

How is that some steady slide into some horrible coaching abyss? If anything, it looks cyclic of your seniors leaving. Thats only 18 losses over a six year period. Thats not bad for a coach working for an administration trying to find any way possible to get rid of him. Hell, Alabama lost 33 games in that span. He made a bad OC choice in '08, and he paid for it. Same way that Saban made a bad OC choice in 2007. CTT didn't have an OC for half of the year. What did you expect? Had he not made the OC change, do you think 2008 would have turned out the way it did? I think not. Jesus, and you think I'm the closed minded, irrational, retarded one here.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:31:34 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »

You know not what you speak. I was actually at the game, so I don't form my opinions from reading message boards or listening the the CBS announcers. This we definitely not a blown coverage dip shit...

If you knew anything about football I would actually explain it to you. But you don't, so I am not going to waste my time trying to explain...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 04:18:22 PM »
You know not what you speak. I was actually at the game, so I don't form my opinions from reading message boards or listening the the CBS announcers. This we definitely not a blown coverage dip shit...

If you knew anything about football I would actually explain it to you. But you don't, so I am not going to waste my time trying to explain...
The corner covering him blitzed and Barron never picked Adams up until it was too late. I bet it we too a blown coverage! I wasn't even listening the the CBS announcers. The refs did miss a face mask call on Ziemba on AU's first score, but shit, its not like we haven't had a good bounce our way a few times.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 04:21:16 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 04:51:26 PM »
2002: 9-4
2003: 8-5
2004: 13-0
2005: 9-3
2006: 11-2
2007: 9-4

How is that some steady slide into some horrible coaching abyss? If anything, it looks cyclic of your seniors leaving. Thats only 18 losses over a six year period. Thats not bad for a coach working for an administration trying to find any way possible to get rid of him. Hell, Alabama lost 33 games in that span. He made a bad OC choice in '08, and he paid for it. Same way that Saban made a bad OC choice in 2007. CTT didn't have an OC for half of the year. What did you expect? Had he not made the OC change, do you think 2008 would have turned out the way it did? I think not. Jesus, and you think I'm the closed minded, irrational, retarded one here.
If you're only looking at the Records (you don't realize the decline), looking ahead at the recruiting classes, starting at the recruiting class for the '06 year, this is the '07 Signing Class (I'll list the ones that have made a contribution to the team, they are Juniors or Redshirt Sophmores this year, then I'll list the rest of the class along with their $tar$ per Rival$):

'07 Signing Class
QB
**** Kodi Burns QB  6-2 195 4.5 5.9 Fort Smith, AR

RB
None

FB
*** John Douglas FB  6-2 235 4.7 5.7 Augusta, GA

WR
*** Quindarius Carr WR  6-0 164 4.56 5.7 Huntsville, AL

OL
**** Ryan Pugh OL  6-2 275 5.2 5.8 Hoover, AL
**** Lee Ziemba OL  6-7 295 5.17 6.0 Rogers, AR
*** Jared Cooper OL  6-4 287 5.2 5.5 Brewton, AL (backup OG)
*** A.J. Greene DE  6-5 250 4.8 5.5 Brentwood, TN (backup OG)

DE
*** Antoine Carter DE  6-4 226 4.98 5.6 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

DT
None

LB
**** Josh Bynes LB  6-2 212 4.7 5.8 Lauderdale Lakes, FL
*** Adam Herring LB  6-2 218 4.7 5.5 Springdale, AR (Started at LB this year, but has been injury prone)

CB
None

S
**** Michael McNeil DB  6-2 200 4.56 5.9 Mobile, AL (Still Injured, redshirted this year)
*** Mike Slade DB  6-2 185 4.5 5.6 Tallahassee, FL (backup Safety, beat out by a true freshman)

K
*** Wes Byrum K  6-3 195 4.7 5.5 Fort Lauderdale, FL

P
None

Didn't qualify for the '07 Signing Class, but qualified and signed by Auburn in the '09 Signing Class:
DT
*** Nick Fairley OL  6-4 257 4.89 5.7 Mobile, AL

LB
**** Eltoro Freeman LB  5-11 199 4.5 5.8 Alexander City, AL

Never qualified and/or isn't on the team:
RB
**** Enrique Davis RB  5-11 212 4.39 6.0 Lynn Haven, FL

WR
**** Chris Slaughter WR  6-3 180 4.5 6.0 Chatham, VA (not on the '09 team due to having only 2 years to play, he made a small contribution...but not much of one, position coach might've hurt a little.)

OL
**** Chaz Ramsey OL  6-3 285 5.15 5.8 Madison, MS (played and started as a true freshman, but disagreement with team doctors caused him to leave the team after the '07 season.)
*** Kyle Coulahan OL  6-4 320 4.9 5.7 Pensacola, FL
*** Jermaine Johnson OL  6-6 290 - 5.5 Fort Lauderdale, FL
** Brandon Earl OL  6-4 298 5.1 5.4 Stevenson, AL

TE
**** Bailey Woods TE  6-4 240 4.6 5.8 Marietta, GA
*** Brent Slusher TE  6-3 221 4.79 5.7 Pineville, KY

DE
*** Wilfred Journet DE  6-3 242 - 5.5 Scott, LA

DT
*** Tim Lamb DT  5-11 315 5.1 5.6 Tallahassee, FL

LB
**** Bo Harris ATH  6-2 235 4.49 5.9 New Berlin, NY
**** Carlton Johnson LB  6-1 184 4.5 5.8 Lynn Haven, FL
** Chris Zinn LB  6-2 235 4.79 5.0 Olive Branch, MS

CB
**** Johnnie Lee Dixon ATH  5-11 176 4.49 5.8 Belle Glade, FL
*** Ryan Williams DB  5-11 182 4.4 5.7 Mobile, AL

'08 Signing Class:
QB
*** Chris Todd QB  6-2 220 4.7 5.5 Hutchinson, KS
*** Barrett Trotter QB  6-2 193 4.81 5.5 Birmingham, AL (Redshirted last year)

RB
*** Eric Smith RB  5-10 239 - 5.7 Seffner, FL

WR
*** Darvin Adams WR  6-2 181 4.55 5.7 Kennesaw, GA
** Derek Winter WR  6-0 178 - 5.4 Tampa, FL
*** Philip Pierre-Louis ATH  5-10 175 4.4 5.7 Fort Lauderdale, FL (Return man, injured on the first play, of the first game, on the kickoff return last year)

OL
*** Vance Smith TE  6-4 245 4.8 5.5 Pace, FL (backup Right Tackle, that'll probably never see the field, unless it's in mopup duty)

DE
None

DT
** Derrick Lykes DE  6-4 274 4.7 5.2 Clanton, AL

LB
** Spencer Pybus LB  6-1 200 4.55 5.4 Dothan, AL (Has started in games, but has been injured most of the year, concussion....it's likely that he's done)

CB
*** Neiko Lipscomb DB  6-2 175 4.4 5.7 Tucker, GA
*** Harry Adams WR  6-0 175 4.3 5.7 Ft. Lauderdale, FL (backup CB)

S
**** T'Sharvan Bell ATH  6-0 169 4.47 5.8 Kissimmee, FL (backup Safety)
*** Drew Cole DB  6-0 180 4.41 5.5 Picayune, MS (backup Safety that would've seen significate action, but was injured during the Spring)

K
None

P
None

Didn't qualify for the '08 Signing Class, but qualified and signed by Auburn in the '09 Signing Class:
RB
**** Onterrio McCalebb RB  5-10 154 4.4 5.8   Fort Meade, FL

Never qualified and/or isn't on the team:
RB
*** Reggie Hunt RB  5-10 180 4.4 5.7 Daphne, AL

OL
*** Freddie Smooth OL  6-5 300 - 5.7 Baton Rouge, LA

TE
** Ken Adams TE  6-4 217 4.65 5.4 Enterprise, AL

DE
***** Raven Gray DE  6-4 260 4.6 6.1 Wesson, MS
**** Cameron Henderson DE  6-5 240 4.7 5.8 Birmingham, AL
*** Andre Wadley DE  6-2 245 4.88 5.5 Hernando, MS

DT
*** Jomarcus Savage DT  6-2 260 4.6 5.6 Huntsville, AL

LB
** Da'Shaun Barnes LB  6-2 230 - 4.9 Tallahassee, FL

CB
*** D'Antoine Hood DB  5-9 185 4.45 5.5 Phenix City, AL

S
**** DeRon Furr ATH  6-3 212 4.52 5.8 Columbus, GA
*** Marcus Jemison ATH  6-2 190 4.56 5.7 McCalla, AL
*** Christian Thompson DB  6-1 195 4.6 5.6 Fort Lauderdale, FL

ATH
** Brandon Smith ATH  6-1 185 4.6 5.3 Mobile, AL

LS
** Dax Dellenbach OL  6-1 220 - 5.2 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 05:11:55 PM »
Thats all fine and dandy. But, remember just a few things:

1) Those guys that you are running into the ground now were the same exact prospects that you were claiming were the best thing since sliced bread when you needed something to show CTT was standing toe-to-toe with Saban in recruiting. And remember, Saban was cheating in recruiting anyways. So, how is CTT now all of a sudden accountable when its convenient? How many of the guys that you listed are not on the team due to medical? How many were thrown off the team by Chizik?

2) Chizik's first full recruiting class is still 2 months away from signing LOIs. 13 out of those 22 committed are 3* or less. Its not like Chizik is bringing in an Alabama 2008-esqe signing class. For all you know, Chizik's classes are going to end up just like the examples you have given.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »
The corner covering him blitzed and Barron never picked Adams up until it was too late. I bet it we too a blown coverage! I wasn't even listening the the CBS announcers. The refs did miss a face mask call on Ziemba on AU's first score, but shit, its not like we haven't had a good bounce our way a few times.
partly right... I guess I am impressed.

However, when you blitz you take the risk of getting beat like that. It definitely was not a "blown coverage". And also, the safety that was coming over bit on the stop and go move. The safety biting on a fake DOES NOT constitute  a blown coverage. A blown coverage insinuates the defense not getting a call right or being confused on the coverage called. The safety getting juked on the play is the safety getting out played by the wideout. Not some damn blown coverage. However, a blown coverage is just an excuse for you because there is no way in your mind that an Alabama player getting beat was possible, so it must have been some sort of fuck up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 06:02:27 PM »

However, when you blitz you take the risk of getting beat like that. It definitely was not a "blown coverage". And also, the safety that was coming over bit on the stop and go move. The safety biting on a fake DOES NOT constitute  a blown coverage. A blown coverage insinuates the defense not getting a call right or being confused on the coverage called. The safety getting juked on the play is the safety getting out played by the wideout. Not some damn blown coverage. However, a blown coverage is just an excuse for you because there is no way in your mind that an Alabama player getting beat was possible, so it must have been some sort of fuck up.
What do you think about that facemask?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »

Zactly...like Bobby Bowden says: "When you blitz, somebody's band is fixin' to play".  Auburn's played on that one. 

You can talk about "what if" plays all night...what if our DB (can't recall which one now) had caught that INT he nearly cradled in the endzone?  What if my aunt had balls?  She'd be my uncle!   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 06:31:22 PM »
Thats all fine and dandy. But, remember just a few things:

1) Those guys that you are running into the ground now were the same exact prospects that you were claiming were the best thing since sliced bread when you needed something to show CTT was standing toe-to-toe with Saban in recruiting. And remember, Saban was cheating in recruiting anyways. So, how is CTT now all of a sudden accountable when its convenient? How many of the guys that you listed are not on the team due to medical? How many were thrown off the team by Chizik?

2) Chizik's first full recruiting class is still 2 months away from signing LOIs. 13 out of those 22 committed are 3* or less. Its not like Chizik is bringing in an Alabama 2008-esqe signing class. For all you know, Chizik's classes are going to end up just like the examples you have given.    
1) Who the fuck is throwing them under the bus?  Let me refresh your inbred memory, the reason why I made the lists was to show YOU that just because Auburn's records were really good in '06 and '07, if you look behind the curtains, you would've seen that the recruiting classes (The backbone of any college football team) where slipping.  Whenever you're only able to bring in 13......THIRTEEN out of 25 and of those 13 only about 5....FIVE are SEC Caliber players, then you've got a problem.  Also, the fact that it was a reacurring problem is what I fell has hurt Auburn with their lack of talent at every position.

2) For all I know, Coach Chizik's '10 Signing Class will end up somewhere between the Top 5 or Top 10.  Also, it's 12 out of the 22 committed prospects and one 2*.  But, lets look at that a little more closely shall we.  Take the Kickers and Punters out of the committed prospects, that would put Auburn at 11 3* prospects, of those 11, Five could or should get bumped up to a 4* ranking (Holland, Kitchens, Jawara, Mincy and DJ Howard).  So, say that three of those prospects gets bumped, that would put Auburn at 8 3* prospects.

Also, Auburn isn't competing against Georgia Southern or West Alabama for these prospect's signature, much like we were a couple of years ago.  I think that's why there are bammers that are getting very nervous about what Coach Chizik and Co. are doing down on The Plains.  So now, there are bammers out there eating their words when they said that Auburn could never bring in the type of talent that's needed to compete for the SEC West, especially with Coach Sheban at the helm of the REC and the Machine.

Oh yeah....and this:
As of Nov. 28th it's (10-7) with Auburn in the lead.

Auburn Commits with SPuat offers:
Michael Dyer, RB
Trovon Reed, WR
Antonio Goodwin, WR
Jeremy Richardson, WR
Ed Christian, OL
Shon Coleman, OL
Kenneth Carter, DT
Craig Sanders, DE
LaDarius Owens, LB
Jawara White, LB

SPuat Commits with Auburn offers:
Corey Grant, RB
DeAndrew White, WR
Brian Vogler, TE
DeMarcus Milliner, DB
Nick Perry, DB
Jarrick Williams, DB
Deion Belue, DB
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:50:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »
What do you think about that facemask?
don't know which facemask you are talking about. I never said anything about a face mask. You said some bullshit about our play and didn't give credit where credit was due...I called your ass out on it. Now you can't even say shit about it but you are trying to change the subject. Typical...you fucking douche...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 07:22:40 PM »
1) Who the fuck is throwing them under the bus?  Let me refresh your inbred memory, the reason why I made the lists was to show YOU that just because Auburn's records were really good in '06 and '07, if you look behind the curtains, you would've seen that the recruiting classes (The backbone of any college football team) where slipping.  Whenever you're only able to bring in 13......THIRTEEN out of 25 and of those 13 only about 5....FIVE are SEC Caliber players, then you've got a problem.  Also, the fact that it was a reacurring problem is what I fell has hurt Auburn with their lack of talent at every position.

2) For all I know, Coach Chizik's '10 Signing Class will end up somewhere between the Top 5 or Top 10.  Also, it's 12 out of the 22 committed prospects and one 2*.  But, lets look at that a little more closely shall we.  Take the Kickers and Punters out of the committed prospects, that would put Auburn at 11 3* prospects, of those 11, Five could or should get bumped up to a 4* ranking (Holland, Kitchens, Jawara, Mincy and DJ Howard).  So, say that three of those prospects gets bumped, that would put Auburn at 8 3* prospects.

Also, Auburn isn't competing against Georgia Southern or West Alabama for these prospect's signature, much like we were a couple of years ago.  I think that's why there are bammers that are getting very nervous about what Coach Chizik and Co. are doing down on The Plains.  So now, there are bammers out there eating their words when they said that Auburn could never bring in the type of talent that's needed to compete for the SEC West, especially with Coach Sheban at the helm of the REC and the Machine.

Oh yeah....and this:
As of Nov. 28th it's (10-7) with Auburn in the lead.

Auburn Commits with SPuat offers:
Michael Dyer, RB
Trovon Reed, WR
Antonio Goodwin, WR
Jeremy Richardson, WR
Ed Christian, OL
Shon Coleman, OL
Kenneth Carter, DT
Craig Sanders, DE
LaDarius Owens, LB
Jawara White, LB

SPuat Commits with Auburn offers:
Corey Grant, RB
DeAndrew White, WR
Brian Vogler, TE
DeMarcus Milliner, DB
Nick Perry, DB
Jarrick Williams, DB
Deion Belue, DB
1) You and other AU fans, right along with CTT. These kids were fucking beasts when they committed. But now, oh, they're not SEC caliber. If they're not SEC caliber now, they certainly weren't when they came out of HS. So, why should I trust your evaluation of a player when you were the one defending a shit load of them when CTT signed them? These kids were your justification that CTT was recruiting just as well as Saban. Now, they actually weren't, and its all CTT's fault.

2) I mean shit, we have 5 guys a tenth of a point away from being 4*. I guess, when you look at it, they're really 4* guys. Geez....My point is, its hard to say that Chizik is already recruiting lights out compared to CTT when his first full class hasn't even hit the field yet. Or, turned in their LOIs for that matter. But you're already talking about him bringing in the talent thats already making us nervous? Please.

You guys may be two wins better than last season, but you're still at the bottom of the SEC West. This year was even more of a down year than last year. AU managed 7-5, with what is supposed to be some prolific offense that nobody can stop. Next season you start a new QB, lose Tate, McCain, Coleman, and McFadden. Even if you guys go with Caudle next season, he's gone at the end, and you guys are going to have to break in another new QB. I'm not so sure why I should be scared of anything.

Also, as I pointed out before, the one thing I'm glad for is we got folks where we have need. HUGE need for DBs, as we're losing a shitload this year. We're certainly not hurting for depth in the front 7, and not on the OL either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions