Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What the fuck?

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
What the fuck?
« on: November 24, 2009, 05:56:01 PM »
Shoot, burn/mutilate corpses, and hang them from a bridge; you should get more than a bloody lip. However, the 3 SEALs that captured this piece of shit are now facing a court martial.

This is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: What the fuck?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 08:02:34 AM »
Words cannot describe my anger at this.  Just another example that the politically correctness has completely infiltrated our upper military.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 08:11:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: What the phuk?
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 09:38:43 AM »
This is what happens when politicians (and the UN) get TOO involved in military affairs. See Korea, Vietnam, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Mogadishu. I personally think its by design.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »
Did I read that article correctly?  Surely I was imagining that it stated 3 SEAL's were going to be court-martialed for capturing a murderous terrorist and giving him a bloody lip?  Please tell me that I didn't read that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 09:50:06 AM »
Did I read that article correctly?  Surely I was imagining that it stated 3 SEAL's were going to be court-martialed for capturing a murderous terrorist and giving him a bloody lip?  Please tell me that I didn't read that!

You read it correctly.

They should be getting a parade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »
I said the same thing AUTiger1 said.  I actually went back over the article to see what the hell I was missing.  I mean there had to be a part in there about castrating the guy with a rusty hacksaw or something.  Going through a Court-Martial hearing for this?  Have they lost their damn minds?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 11:11:51 AM »
I said the same thing AUTiger1 said.  I actually went back over the article to see what the hell I was missing.  I mean there had to be a part in there about castrating the guy with a rusty hacksaw or something.  Going through a Court-Martial hearing for this?  Have they lost their damn minds?

Well the court martial part they don't really have a choice in.  They refused non-judicial punishment so that forces court martial proceeding to be held.  That I get.

The fact that they were even being brought up for non judicial punishment in the first place is an absolute joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 11:22:06 AM »
Someone with military background help me out here.   Even if they are found not guilty, will this not pretty much seal their fate and their military careers be over with?

I was telling a guy in the office about this, he read the article and wondered why they were being punished instead of receiving commendations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 11:28:41 AM »
Someone with military background help me out here.   Even if they are found not guilty, will this not pretty much seal their fate and their military careers be over with?

I was telling a guy in the office about this, he read the article and wondered why they were being punished instead of receiving commendations.

Ordinarily I would say that it will hamper them but being SEALS I don't think it will.  Plus imagine the doors that will open for them due to name recognition in the private sector. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 12:32:21 PM »
Maybe they're being court martialed for not killing the bastards.

yep, illegal combatants are subject to summary execution upon capture, yet libbys have forgotten any history of this and asigned their own so they can protect vast areas of despotism since is how their power is derived

On December 18, 1944, 3 German soldiers participating in Col Otto Skorzeny’s “Operation GREIF” were captured wearing American uniforms (making them illegal combatants) in the Ardennes forest. On Christmas Day, 1944, seven days after capture, all three were executed by firing squad, after facing court martial. We have lost our way since then…
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 03:57:59 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »
I'll say this.  These guys are SEALS so they know what they're doing.  The refused NJP because they know that it will cause a shit storm.  They'll be looked after.

But... as i'm sitting here, it will only be a matter of time before the military as a whole finally says enough is enough.  All it's gonna take is an event similar like this, maybe in a bigger magnitude, but it will change America.  With all of the strain on the military, combine that with the VA pissing away benefit monies or slowing payment times, stress of 5, 6, 7 deployments, politicians butting their heads in the business one too many times, countless families being broken up because of said deployments, lost faith in upper echelon commands... it's all going to come to a head someday.

Best analogy I can give about this is there is only so many times you can poke the angry mutt with a stick when he's in a cage before he gets out.

Shit makes me sick.

Makes you wonder why we still swear an Oath to protect the Constitution.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 12:46:36 PM »
I'll say this.  These guys are SEALS so they know what they're doing.  The refused NJP because they know that it will cause a shit storm.  They'll be looked after.

But... as i'm sitting here, it will only be a matter of time before the military as a whole finally says enough is enough.  All it's gonna take is an event similar like this, maybe in a bigger magnitude, but it will change America.  With all of the strain on the military, combine that with the VA pissing away benefit monies or slowing payment times, stress of 5, 6, 7 deployments, politicians butting their heads in the business one too many times, countless families being broken up because of said deployments, lost faith in upper echelon commands... it's all going to come to a head someday.

Best analogy I can give about this is there is only so many times you can poke the angry mutt with a stick when he's in a cage before he gets out.

Shit makes me sick.

Makes you wonder why we still swear an Oath to protect the Constitution.

What's the Constitution? 
Oh you mean that document that was written by Southerners and destroyed by Yankees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 02:48:25 PM »
As retired military we are always told to get out in the community and talk about the virtues of the military. Hell, we get a cash bonus if we talk someone into going to the recruiting station and they join. Under this current administration I would not let me dog join the Army. This is strickley for political bullshit. :puke:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 12:04:13 AM »
If found innocent, I think they will come out ok.  From another article on the same fucked up story:
A civilian lawyer for one of three SEALs said his client and the other SEALs declined a nonjudicial resolution to the case, a step sometimes called a "captain's mast." The servicemen say they did not harm the detainee in any way and they want their names cleared in a court-martial so they can continue their careers in the Navy, said the attorney, Neil Puckett.

Because the charges against Petty Officer 2nd Class Matthew McCabe, Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe and Petty Officer Julio Heurtas are the military equivalent of misdemeanors, they will go before a special court-martial, which is for less serious offenses than those heard in a general court-martial. If found guilty, they could be sentenced to a maximum of a year in a military prison, demotion to the lowest Navy rank, a cut in pay and a bad conduct discharge.

But if found innocent of all charges, they would be able to continue their careers with no record of the case in their personnel files.

That sorry bastard should be on his face thanking Allah that he is still vertical.  Punched him, my ass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 10:38:09 AM »
Can't comment. I feel the need to puke.  :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.